Phalloplasty

8,673 Views | 142 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by torrid
Urban Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Medical malpractice. Massive violation of medical ethics. Should be a federal ban on these procedures regardless of age of the patient.
fka ftc
Squadron7 said:

I like playing with breasts.

Should a surgeon give me implants?
When my wife had hers done, I asked the doc if he would put in an extra one on her back. He was not amused.

At the first post op visit I went along. He asked me what I thought and I said great, but you switched her nipples and what was he going to do to address it.

I never was allowed to go for another visit.
_mpaul
AG
Nope. If you're 18+ and want to mess around with your one and only body, that's your right and not my concern. Just don't ask me to pay for it.
Paper. An insane deer. Taco meat.
_mpaul
AG
fka ftc said:

Squadron7 said:

When my wife had hers done, I asked the doc if he would put in an extra one on her back. He was not amused.

At the first post op visit I went along. He asked me what I thought and I said great, but you switched her nipples and what was he going to do to address it.

Pics or it didn't happen.
Paper. An insane deer. Taco meat.
fka ftc
_mpaul said:

fka ftc said:

Squadron7 said:

Pics or it didn't happen.
Well, he refused to do the install so there are just the fronts. 8 years later they still holding up.

I will see if the wife will setup an only fans. Them titties still on the payment plan.
Urban Ag
AG
fka ftc said:

Squadron7 said:

I think they probably just get burnt out on the same jokes.

It's like the border checkpoint by Kingsvile.

Sir, is everyone in the vehicle a US citizen?

Well, I am <points at wife> but I'm not sure about her

they don't even smile
C@LAg
can this be used for extra length AND girth?

asking for a friend....
C@LAg
Urban Ag said:

fka ftc said:

Squadron7 said:

I think they probably just get burnt out on the same jokes.

It's like the border checkpoint by Kingsvile.

Sir, is everyone in the vehicle a US citizen?

Well, I am <points at wife> but I'm not sure about her

they don't even smile
or the "do you have anything to declare"

"well yes, I declare...insert stupid comment here."
AgFormerlyInIrving
AG
This may have already been asked, but can't the mentally ill M to F transitioners donate their peens to the mentally ill F to M transitioners??
C@LAg
AgFormerlyInIrving said:

This may have already been asked, but can't the mentally ill M to F transitioners donate their peens to the mentally ill F to M transitioners??
no.

i mean... yes. but there have only been 4 successful ***** transplants in the recent past.

it is a complex procedure almost guarantied to fail.

AgFormerlyInIrving
AG
I was really just being a smart -, but I guess I'm not surprised it's been tried.
Not a Bot
AG
There are multiple ways to do this procedure. A lot of time the fake organ is slowly grown on the leg instead. They use a flap technique. Sometimes the graft does not take and it turns black and dies. Infection is incredibly common. Pain. A lot of it. Many people who have this procedure done live lives of incredible discomfort and incontinence.
C@LAg
AgFormerlyInIrving said:

I was really just being a smart -, but I guess I'm not surprised it's been tried.
just imagine getting a ***** transplant only to have your body reject it.

nature finds a way even when liberals can't.
Ag in Tiger Country
AG
Squadron7 said:

After flipping through the photos I can only conclude that the surgeons performing these procedures are some of the most warped and sadistic people to be found anywhere. You simply couldn't do this to someone you did not utterly despise.

In my mind, such is akin to the disgusting/ brutal/ inhumane surgical experiments conducted by the Nazis; this would be right up the alley of Dr. Mengele!!

Good grief folks!!!
BarnacleBill
AG
That's one of the most awful things I've ever seen. Any doctor who would do this is literally a mad scientist.
Ag_of_08
AG
Yall will believe anything you read on twitter....
Squadron7
AG
Ag_of_08 said:

Enlighten us.

Exactly what do they harvest to fashion into an ersatz Frankenpeen?
C@LAg
Ag_of_08 said:

Please disprove.

Because those ******* "liars" at Jon Hopkins say you are full of *****

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/treatment-tests-and-therapies/phalloplasty-for-gender-affirmation

this is just one version of a few options that can and ARE used for phalloplasties..

and here is a "guy" with "his" "fake (your idea)" arm scars still healing from "his" surgery.

and then there is this:

from this
https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper/Minimising-the-donor-area-morbidity-of-radial-using-Aggarwal-Singh/76669cb050cad8c71a9c6b97ac5e0e0496d10858

now whether THIS particular picture, specifically in the OP is from a RP surgery can be up for debate. but to deny that significant forearm mass is removed is disingenuous on your part.

so please, break out with the LOLZ ROTFL "your guyz r idiots and I know so much more than you because of my specialness" and prove me wrong here.
Ag in Tiger Country
AG
Ag_of_08 said:

By all means, offer your verifiable, factually-based rebuttal; oh, and don't forget to gloss over the more grotesque aspects of surgical transition, and instead help guide our focus upon each aspect of greatness for every step of the process related to the particular surgery at issue. Lastly, please explain why this procedure is necessary & humane to perform upon a child.

You'd be doing this rube a solid; thanks in advance!
Squadron7
AG
Ag_of_08 said:

Now would be a good time to show your...um...chops on this subject.
agent-maroon
AG
Squadron7 said:

After flipping through the photos I can only conclude that the surgeons performing these procedures are some of the most warped and sadistic people to be found anywhere. You simply couldn't do this to someone you did not utterly despise.
They probably like the challenge of doing these surgeries and I'm sure it pays well, with the latter being all a plastic surgeon needs before he has the office calling OR scheduling. They don't give a crap about the politics or ethics involved and TBH why should they? It's legal. Honestly no different than letting someone tattoo their face or pierce their genitalia, if that's what they want.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Squadron7
AG
agent-maroon said:

Squadron7 said:

They probably like the challenge of doing these surgeries and I'm sure it pays well, with the latter being all a plastic surgeon needs before he has the office calling OR scheduling. They don't give a crap about the politics or ethics involved and TBH why should they? It's legal. Honestly no different than letting someone tattoo their face or pierce their genitalia, if that's what they want.

Perhaps.

Thankfully, neither of us have to worry about it any longer now that Ag_of_08 has straightened us out.
NCNJ1217
AG
Ag_of_08 said:

I read all the way to the end and was disappointed to find that you did not elaborate. Well? We're waiting!
annie88
AG
I saw an article on this from several years ago, it was so disturbing.

Here it is.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/gabriel-mac-essay.html
annie88
AG
Ag_of_08 said:

I've seen this before. Article last year and they took the skin off the thigh. It was so disturbing.

Article was from the persons point of view. They knew the ***** wouldn't be functional and STILL did this.

No amount of mental illness is worth this.

In fact, here it is.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/gabriel-mac-essay.html
Al Bula
AG
Medical professionals who do this kind of surgery are evil.
bam02
AG
Will they start "affirming" that anorexic girls are fat now, too? Great medical care.
MouthBQ98
AG
They activist community and their supporters have bernfrsning this as a treatment so that it is funded by insurance or government mechanisms instead of being a purely elective superficial plastic surgery to gratify the mental delusion of the recipient.
TAMU1990
AG
C@LAg said:

Ag_of_08 said:

Please disprove.

Because those ******* "liars" at Jon Hopkins say you are full of *****

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/treatment-tests-and-therapies/phalloplasty-for-gender-affirmation

this is just one version of a few options that can and ARE used for phalloplasties..

and here is a "guy" with "his" "fake (your idea)" arm scars still healing from "his" surgery.

and then there is this:

from this
https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper/Minimising-the-donor-area-morbidity-of-radial-using-Aggarwal-Singh/76669cb050cad8c71a9c6b97ac5e0e0496d10858

now whether THIS particular picture, specifically in the OP is from a RP surgery can be up for debate. but to deny that significant forearm mass is removed is disingenuous on your part.

so please, break out with the LOLZ ROTFL "your guyz r idiots and I know so much more than you because of my specialness" and prove me wrong here.
No woman can claim she was fooled when she sleeps with someone with arms like that.
C@LAg
TAMU1990 said:

No woman can claim she was fooled when she sleeps with someone with arms like that.

C@LAg
P.H. Dexippus
AG
AgFormerlyInIrving said:

Just like Dr. Seuss wrote about. How about we call them Sneetches?
agent-maroon
AG
The optimal result of this operation is a nonfunctional phallus, an esthetically bizarre forearm, and incontinence. If you can't feel anything anyways, then why go through all of this when you can probably buy a very realistic latex dick at any adult toy store out there. I really don't get it.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
C@LAg
agent-maroon said:

The optimal result of this operation is a nonfunctional phallus, an esthetically bizarre forearm, and incontinence. If you can't feel anything anyways, then why go through all of this when you can probably buy a very realistic latex dick at any adult toy store out there. I really don't get it.
both versions of bottom surgery make no sense.

no sensations

no functionality other than urination

lots of side effects - infections, abominable smell, etc.

utter stupidity.

play fake gender all you want. but save yourself the issues of the surgery. it still does not change your genetics and does not make you the opposite sex.

strap-ons are more useful, sanitary and "functional" than this fakery surgery.
Secolobo
AG
Baby Arm

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.