Biden refers to Maryland's first Black governor as "Boy"

4,313 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by BeardedBear
captkirk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
How long before the big one slips out?
Quote:

President Biden referred to Maryland Gov. Wes Moore, who is Black, as "boy" Wednesday during his opening remarks to an audience of IBEW union workers.

"You got a hell of a new governor in Wes Moore, I tell ya," Biden said, eliciting applause. "He's the real deal, and the boy looked like he could still play. He got some guns on him."
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-refers-to-maryland-s-first-black-governor-by-racially-charged-term-during-remarks-on-economy/ar-AA17xkyZ?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=62fb2b46bbc246a3b85bbf94cfe98214

BeardedBear
AG
It was tiresome when the media picked apart every single word Trump said, it's just as tiresome when they do it to Biden.
TXaggiesTX
AG
........you thought this was important enough to warrant a post......
Rocky Rider
AG
BeardedBear said:

It was tiresome when the media picked apart every single word Trump said, it's just as tiresome when they do it to Biden.

I'm sorry your boy dumps in his pants in front of the Pope
...the Big 12 is now viewed as the fifth of the big BCS leagues by many recruits. (Rivals.com national recruiting analyst Mike Farrell; August 2013)

Already the weakest of the “Power Five” conferences, the league (Big 12) is hemorrhaging fans, wins, TV ratings and respect. (SA Express R. Bragg; Oct 12, 2016)
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
BeardedBear said:

agreed when do they start picking apart all that biden has said and says? i am sure it will be annoying but until it starts i just won't know for sure.
BigRobSA
It's a stutter, he's had it for years!!!1
Franklin Comes Alive!
BigRobSA said:

Was it a stutter when he called black kids roaches too?
redcrayon
AG
BeardedBear said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Owlagdad
Delaware got away with straddling the fence during civil war, guess ole Joe does the same by promoting equity and then having his "boy" fetch him something.
It's a jungle , I tell ya.
jt2hunt
AG
Please show where these dem politicians get picked apart by the media? We're all waiting!
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
BigRobSA
Franklin Comes Alive! said:

BigRobSA said:

Was it within the range of "years"? Then yeah!!!

**Simply making fun of the media, and others, who used that excuse when he first started saying stupid **** as PotUS.**
Central Committee
AG
BeardedBear said:

Except that Biden has made numerous racist statements. Not really the same as "covefe."

To my recollection, Trump never made a racist statement.

And the media is NOT making a big deal of this, but it has showed up in some print media. If Trump ever said the same the media would have had the event front and center for 2 months, using it against him in every conceivable way. These little articles are barely a whimper.
We may not always get what we want. We may not always get what we need. Just so we don't get what we deserve.
Coog97

“Things weren’t gentle and politically correct in those days. We weren’t candy asses. Okay?”
-Frank Borman

“Who are you to doubt El Dandy? ‘Cause this guy’s a serious professional.”
-Bret Hart
Garrelli 5000
AG
Central Committee said:

BeardedBear said:

Except that Biden has made numerous racist statements. Not really the same as "covefe."

To my recollection, Trump never made a racist statement.

And the media is NOT making a big deal of this, but it has showed up in some print media. If Trump ever said the same the media would have had the event front and center for 2 months, using it against him in every conceivable way. These little articles are barely a whimper.
Yup. He'd refer to countries as s***holes. Racist liberals would say Trump referred to them that way because the majority in those countries are POC.

They insert their racist thoughts into someone else's dialogue.

Exactly like the "white fragility" author.
Take the trash out staff.
usmcbrooks
CDUB98
AG
If a Republican had said this, every single news outlet would be in full court press mode. Absolutely disgusting what the media doesn't care about as long as it moves the progressive agenda.

The ends justify the means.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Last time was when he called Hideki Matsuyama a Japanese boy.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
Stat Monitor Repairman
Is allowing Biden to use some degree of racist language considered a reasonable accommodation under the ADA?
nortex97
AG
Franklin Comes Alive! said:

BigRobSA said:

And had them stroke his leg hair?

Oh forget it, he grew up going to a black church, before not wanting little Hunter raised in a 'racial jungle' before, well, whatever. Jim Clyburn says he is good, so it cannot be questioned.
Aggies2009
AG
Well, he's used "the big one" on the Senate floor unironically before... It wouldn't surprise me if he does it again soon.
LMCane
Owlagdad said:

Delaware got away with straddling the fence during civil war, guess ole Joe does the same by promoting equity and then having his "boy" fetch him something.
It's a jungle , I tell ya.
some delaware forces fought on the side of the C.S.A. just like some Maryland units did and some Kentucky units.
FCBlitz
Biden is the worst type of whites racist. The type who pretends to NOT BE RACIST and he will only do things that benefit black families when it requires granting political favor in return for support.
johnnyblaze36
AG
At least he didn't call him the first African-American that is clean, bright, articulate, and a real storybook. C'mon, man.
CDUB98
AG
FCBlitz said:

Biden is the worst type of whites racist. The type who pretends to NOT BE RACIST and he will only do things that benefit black families when it requires granting political favor in return for support.

Sooo, you mean a typical progressive...
Gigem314
AG
BeardedBear said:

Yeah I'm sure you downplayed everything Trump was accused of being just as you are with Biden.
American Hardwood
AG
I get the implication, but this instance seems a bit petty. There are more egregious examples of Biden's racist tendencies than this.
Owlagdad
Betcha Joe has 62 year old "yard boy".
CanyonAg77
AG
American Hardwood said:

I get the implication, but this instance seems a bit petty. There are more egregious examples of Biden's racist tendencies than this.
I learned in the 1960s that "boy" was a bad thing to call most males, especially black males.

Too bad Dementia Joe hasn't learned it in the last 60 years.
BeardedBear
AG
Gigem314 said:

BeardedBear said:

Yeah I'm sure you downplayed everything Trump was accused of being just as you are with Biden.
I didn't have to, there were already 10,000 posts doing the same thing.

24 news and the need for articles that get clicks on social will be the downfall of us all.
Owlagdad
American Hardwood said:

If a black guy happened to piss ole Joe off, Betcha right here and now, he'd let the n word fly.
Gigem314
AG
BeardedBear said:

Gigem314 said:

BeardedBear said:

I didn't have to, there were already 10,000 posts doing the same thing.
Your deflection tells me all I need to know. Back to your concerns for dear old Biden.
annie88
AG
BeardedBear said:

Except they don't pick apart Biden.
BeardedBear
AG
annie88 said:

BeardedBear said:

This is LITERALLY a link from the most watched news network in the world.
CanyonAg77
AG
BeardedBear said:

annie88 said:

BeardedBear said:

This is LITERALLY a link from the most watched news network in the world.

Nope, not from Fox
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.