This Terrible White Culture Must Be Destroyed

8,254 Views | 102 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Cinco Ranch Aggie
TRADUCTOR
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bob Lee said:

Idk. I'm white, and I would have to quibble with some of you. There are some unhealthy aspects of that characterization of white culture. It's not all good.

Yup, the ilk with this attitude who votes for FJB.
oh no
AG
The only thing I take serious offense to from that poster in the OP is "bland is best".

I am the boss with the hot sauce.
TxTarpon
Yeah, because these other cultural examples are so fruitful:

African Caudillo Culture

ChiCom Caudillo Culture

Narco Caudillo Culture

Mafia/Gangster Culture

State Gangster Culture
cbr
AG
Yeah, that **** culture that brought the scientific method, meritocracy, ethics, responsibility, the enlightenment, religious and racial tolerance, rule of law, economic prosperity, and freedom to fantastic new heights really needs to be destroyed.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
rocky the dog said:

Gold.
dead
AG
What's gold about it?
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
dead said:

What's gold about it?

It's a good response to people who say whites don't have a rich culture.
dead
AG
I guess Italians and Russians are no longer considered white
dead
AG
Do you mean like European cultures? Sure, those are pretty rich
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
dead said:

I think we agree the assertion white cultures don't exist is idiotic.
dead
AG
I'm also saying there is no unified white culture. A Romanian, a Pole, and a Spaniard all have very different cultures, just like in many other regions of the world (Western Hemisphere excluded)
Hungry Ojos
dead said:

I'm also saying there is no unified white culture. A Romanian, a Pole, and a Spaniard all have very different cultures, just like in many other regions of the world (Western Hemisphere excluded)

Not to the white, American liberal they don't.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
dead said:

Ok, take it up with the race hustlers. responsible for the OP.
Pookers
AG
Hungry Ojos said:

dead said:

What they actually hate is Christianity. They are just couching that as white culture so they can beat up on it in a more subtle way.
dead
AG
Rocky, where did you find this picture?
Hungry Ojos
Pookers said:

Hungry Ojos said:

dead said:

What they actually hate is Christianity. They are just couching that as white culture so they can beat up on it in a more subtle way.

Probably right.
IndividualFreedom
Shouldn't they add, "Conservative Whites" because the liberal whites are the opposite of all that.

Dimebag Darrell
dead said:

But there will also be very large similarities, similar to the major Asian countries, relative to the rest of the world.
Dimebag Darrell
Pookers said:

Hungry Ojos said:

dead said:

This, they will laud many other countries and cultures where misery, racism and genocide run rampant, as long as they are not white and Christian.
I am always wrong
Pookers said:

Hungry Ojos said:

dead said:

This is correct.
Dimebag Darrell
dead said:

Rocky, where did you find this picture?
Lol, why? Do you think it's "muh white supremacy" or something?

Hell, take a trip to Seoul Korea. They are all trying to make themselves look anglo. I would say most women between the ages of 20-50 have had surgery to change their eyes. The kids are embracing English and western culture, attire, etc. in every day life and it is pissing off the olds. And this is in one of the most xenophobic and nationalistic countries on earth. They want to be like us, but my half-Korean daughter could never be considered a citizen of their country had she been born there. You have to be racially "pure" in order to be a korean.

They dress just like us. You will not see a single person walking around like this:

AgNav93
AG
dead said:

What's gold about it?
Oh, I don't know... maybe that it's true. Are you simple or just being purposely obtuse?
dead
AG
Holy **** imagine asking someone to expand on what they said.

That must be a novel idea to you.
dead
AG
Just curious, that's all
some of yall need to take a break from texags before the internet brain worms set in for good
Bill Clinternet
AG
Everything there is accurate.
"I am neither an Athenian nor a Greek, but a citizen of the world"-Plato, attributed to Socrates, Theaetetus-
CDUB98
AG
delusion
Bill Clinternet
AG
CDUB98 said:

delusion
Let me amend my statement. Everything there is accurate and great except the one God part.

"I am neither an Athenian nor a Greek, but a citizen of the world"-Plato, attributed to Socrates, Theaetetus-
Esteban du Plantier
AG
Those damned white people are their...checks notes... punctuality and kids with separate bedrooms.
oh no
AG
Obviously, everything in that poster is racist white supremacy. That's why my HR department is making me hire the opposite. I must hire from cultures that do not value self-reliance, being rewarded for hard work, rational thinking, respecting authority, following timelines and schedules, being competitive and winning, and decision-making. It will be my department's strength (somehow). What could go wrong?
TxTarpon
dead said:

I guess Italians and Russians are no longer considered white
WASPs never considered Italians as white.
Russians are Red.
BluHorseShu
AG
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

dead said:

Sure but no one would refer to them as 'white' culture. Maybe American white vs Spanish vs Italian , but there isn't one all encompassing "white" culture. Besides, the ultimate white culture is Aryan (me). Everyone else is subpar
Ulysses90
AG
There was a unifying culture that has been systemically annihilated by Gramsci's long march through the institutions. It wasn't race based. It's called Americana and you can see the artifacts of it on the Antique Road Show.

Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
BluHorseShu said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

dead said:

Sure but no one would refer to them as 'white' culture. Maybe American white vs Spanish vs Italian , but there isn't one all encompassing "white" culture. Besides, the ultimate white culture is Aryan (me). Everyone else is subpar
So you are saying you're a Nazi?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.