I Don't Even Know What to Say

11,976 Views | 172 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by frenchtoast
JohnnyStatueNow
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Fightin_Aggie
AG
Sodom and Gomorrah?
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
PCC_80
AG
Absolutely Bizarre and almost Unbelievable. Pretty Disgusting.

Dems/Libs have lost their minds if they believe that this is anywhere close to acceptable family entertainment.
Waffledynamics
AG
Why would you knowingly bring your children to this?!
DallasAg 94
OdessaAg
AG
These pedo degenerates need to be called out for what they are. The parents that are subjecting their poor children to this need CPS up their pie holes……
AggieVictor10
AG
DallasAg 94 said:

Who brings their kids to bingo?!

bringing kids to gamble
Less virtue signaling, more vice signaling.

Birds aren’t real.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
DallasAg 94 said:

Who brings their kids to bingo?!

You do it in case you need more cigarettes from the store.
TXAGFAN
AG
PCC_80 said:

Dems/Libs have lost their minds if they believe that this is anywhere close to acceptable family entertainment.
You think that whole crowd in Princeton of all places voted for Biden? Lol, ok…

Weird clip, not my thing.
Ag87H2O
AG
PCC_80 said:

I'm at a loss as to how anyone considers that entertainment at all. In addition to being totally inappropriate for children, it looks like a dumb waste of time to me.
TXAGFAN
AG
Ag87H2O said:

PCC_80 said:

I'm at a loss as to how anyone considers that entertainment. In addition to being totally inappropriate for children, it looks like a dumb waste of time to me.
Everyones hobby looks dumb to someone else - fishing, working on cars, sports, etc.

ETA: My comment here is about drag in general, just as the poster I replied to was talking about drag.
Philip J Fry
AG
Interesting that you consider grooming a hobby.
Paladin05
AG
Absolutely unacceptable. I just do not understand parents who bring their kids to stuff like this. Drag shows are adult entertainment and belong in spaces appropriate for such.

That said, it doesn't look to me like they advertised the event as "family friendly" so I'm not sure where that came from. That may be an attempt to suggest this was targeted at kids, and I don't think that's true. This is squarely on the parents, IMO.
Urban Ag
AG
Paladin05 said:

Absolutely unacceptable. I just do not understand parents who bring their kids to stuff like this. Drag shows are adult entertainment and belong in spaces appropriate for such.

That said, it doesn't look to me like they advertised the event as "family friendly" so I'm not sure where that came from. That may be an attempt to suggest this was targeted at kids, and I don't think that's true. This is squarely on the parents, IMO.
Parents are 100% the guilty party. The pervs are going to perv. But it's literally like buying drugs from the dealer and handing them to your kids then blaming the dealer.

Parents - get your f'ing house in order

RGLAG85
AG
TXAGFAN said:

Ag87H2O said:

PCC_80 said:

I'm at a loss as to how anyone considers that entertainment. In addition to being totally inappropriate for children, it looks like a dumb waste of time to me.
Everyones hobby looks dumb to someone else - fishing, working on cars, sports, etc.
Oh, so now it's just a hobby? Umm, okay.
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
I think it's pretty Durkin funny

Family friendly entertainment
TXAGFAN
AG
RGLAG85 said:

TXAGFAN said:

Ag87H2O said:

PCC_80 said:

Oh, so now it's just a hobby? Umm, okay.
I was commenting about the "dumb waste of time" bit which is what hobbies are, don't make it into something more.
TXAGFAN
AG
Philip J Fry said:

Interesting that you consider grooming a hobby.
you're twisting my words.
Science Denier
AG
TXAGFAN said:

Ag87H2O said:

PCC_80 said:

None of those listed looks dumb to just about any human on this planet.
LOL OLD
Aggiemundo
AG
No he's not. You said this video was someone exercising their hobby. This is absolutely intended to groom kids. So apparently that's their hobby by your definition.
Andrew Dufresne

Ghost of Bisbee
AG
Lol what?
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
TXAGFAN said:

Ag87H2O said:

PCC_80 said:

i cannot fathom being compelled to defend this. not a hobby.

i say this as someone who does not care if you or anyone else is gay. do not care. just don't tell me about it and don't try to engage kids. not really all that hard and yet here we are.
RWWilson
When is enough enough? Russian and Muslim countries are messed up in lot of ways, but they do a much better job protecting children from LGBTQ+ propaganda and recruiting.
doubledog
UnDisappointedAg said:

Forget the children, I don't want to see that again.
Clown_World
Drag performers and white liberals.

The rate of mental illness in that room is pushing 100%.
Clown_World
TXAGFAN said:

Ag87H2O said:

PCC_80 said:

Grown men parading in front of children in lingerie under the guise of "family friendly" isn't a hobby.

It's grooming.

Hope that helps.
RoadkillBBQ
I'm normally not a fan of creating additional laws as we have more than enough but the states need to classify drag shows as adult entertainment the same as strip clubs.
B-1 83
AG
TXAGFAN said:

Ag87H2O said:

PCC_80 said:

I guess "grooming" is a hobby to some, now.
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
Muy
AG
Freaks
TXAGFAN
AG
B-1 83 said:

TXAGFAN said:

Ag87H2O said:

PCC_80 said:

I guess "grooming" is a hobby to some, now.
Some like WHO?

My comment was regarding the "dumb waste of time" commentary on drag.

Get a grip.
TXAGFAN
AG
Detmersdislocatedshoulder said:

TXAGFAN said:

Ag87H2O said:

PCC_80 said:

i cannot fathom being compelled to defend this. not a hobby.

i say this as someone who does not care if you or anyone else is gay. do not care. just don't tell me about it and don't try to engage kids. not really all that hard and yet here we are.
Again, my commentary was about drag which is what the poster I replied to commented on. Some of you need to read, not just extrapolate a post to things it is not.
Clown_World
Golf is a hobby.

Hunting or fishing is a hobby.

Playing sports…hobby.

Quite literally showing your @ss to random strangers…nope.
aggie93
AG
To me Drag Shows are no different than Strip Clubs and should be regulated the same way. Kids don't go to Strip Clubs and if they do someone is getting arrested. Strip Clubs are perfectly legal so long as they follow laws and regulations and Drag Shows should have the same restrictions.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.