Child Sized Difibrillators Being Destributed to Schools in the UK

3,891 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Ghost of Andrew Eaton
Bryanisbest
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
corndog04 said:

This is a very strange thing to be angry face about. This should have happened 20 years ago.

Yes, it should have. But the question is, why is it happening now? Is it just long overdue or is something else going on? I think the latter.
TRADUCTOR
Ate peanut butter sandwiches unmolested, and had no defibrillators in elementary school. Not one death.
jonb02
AG
TRADUCTOR said:

Ate peanut butter sandwiches unmolested, and had no defibrillators in elementary school. Not one death.
All the kids born from 2000 onward grew up on a diet of McDonalds and Taco Bell, hence the need for the defib's everywhere.
Ag CPA
AG
The diet of us kids born in the 70s wasn't any better.
hunter2012
AG
Bryanisbest said:

corndog04 said:

This is a very strange thing to be angry face about. This should have happened 20 years ago.

Yes, it should have. But the question is, why is it happening now? Is it just long overdue or is something else going on? I think the latter.
This sums up my thoughts in the OP. Of course defibs in schools are a good thing, but why did they just now become necessary in every classroom? I can appreciate one in a nurses office, but every classroom? Something else is going on and we all know what.
dead
AG
Where are you seeing that they're going in every classroom? The article in the OP says 20,000 defibs in 18,000 schools.
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
hunter2012 said:

Because we didn't listen to global warming or it's simply a coincidence, it somehow becomes necessary to safeguard children against heart attacks.

Coming to a US state near you...Ever wonder how so many have been gaslight so badly? How is it acceptable that such precautions have become necessary?

We've had defibrillators in schools for well over 10 years now.
If you say you hate the state of politics in this nation and you don't get involved in it, you obviously don't hate the state of politics in this nation.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.