Coco Chow

4,919 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by LMCane
BoydCrowder13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Trump is posting almost daily about Coco Chow and Chinatown now. Does he really think that plays well with Republican voters, leadership, or anyone?

Just don't understand the guy's thought process.
Pookers
AG
Cocaine Mitch and his CCP wife are corrupt; the only people getting pissed about Trump ripping on the two are a bunch of people not voting Trump anyways.
Jeeper79
AG
Pookers said:

Cocaine Mitch and his CCP wife are corrupt; the only people getting pissed about Trump ripping on the two are a bunch of people not voting Trump anyways.
Well he's certainly not giving anyone on the fence a reason to like him (if there's even anyone left on the fence).
YouBet
AG
Does the average Republican even know who that is? I doubt it.
BoydCrowder13
Pookers said:

He stuck the corrupt wife in his own Cabinet. Somehow people forget that.

There is a way to attack opponents without weird racist nicknames that will just give the media more ammo.
Jeeper79
AG
It certainly won't earn him any votes. Might cost him a few. But the most likely scenario is that it'll give his detractors another reason to go out to the polls and vote against him (again).
Urban Ag
AG
YouBet said:

Probably not. But to the average voter it just sounds like more inane, and possibly racist, Trump tweets while he's sitting on the throne.

Winning strategy for sure.
Pookers
AG
Trump makes fun of people, news at 10.
Krombopulos Michael
this is the only Coco Chow I know of.....

captkirk
AG
DeSantis 2024.
Urban Ag
AG
Pookers said:

Trump supporters are fine with losing, again, news at 10
Pookers
AG
Urban Ag said:

Pookers said:

Trump has been doing this for decades. Anybody turned off by this would already not be voting for him.
Ellis Wyatt
BoydCrowder13 said:

Trump is posting almost daily about Coco Chow and Chinatown now. Does he really think that plays well with Republican voters, leadership, or anyone?

Why are you so obsessed with Trump?
BoydCrowder13
Pookers said:

Urban Ag said:

Pookers said:

Trump has been doing this for decades. Anybody turned off by this would already not be voting for him.

Nah he has stepped up his game over the last year on TruthSocial. 4 years ago you could say "well that's not really what he meant" or "he said what everyone is already thinking".

Putting out that your former employee (first Asian member of the Cabinet in history) that is Taiwanese and moved to the US at age 8 is named "Coco Chow" and could help find Biden documents located in "Chinatown"…. Now you have to be like "well yea he is just a racist ******* but oh well".
BoydCrowder13
Ellis Wyatt said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

Per current polling, he is still the presumptive Republican nominee in 2024 and this is what he is focused on and posting about. Can we not discuss it on a fairly conservative forum?
Pookers
AG
BoydCrowder13 said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

Per current polling, he is still the presumptive Republican nominee in 2024 and this is what he is focused on and posting about. Can we not discuss it on a fairly conservative forum?
Nobody cares about Trump ripping on Mitch and Coco (who are universally loathed by just about everybody). This will effect polling zero percent.
LMCane
BoydCrowder13 said:

he is a pitiful caricature of himself

is that McConnell's Taiwanese wife or Youngkin that he is slandering with asian slurs now?

literally unbelievable that a former President can be so @#$@# immature like a 12 year old jilted girl!
rocky the dog
AG
Quote:

Here it is...

Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
Anonymous Source
S
MuchosPollos said:

No Cocoa Pebbles. The list is invalid.
Gig 'Em
LMCane
Pookers said:

count on the Always Trumpers to not even be informed enough to realize she is from TAIWAN

the Republic of China, not the CCP!!
LMCane
Pookers said:

Urban Ag said:

Pookers said:

in other words:

a majority of electoral college votes.
Pookers
AG
LMCane said:

Pookers said:

count on the Always Trumpers to not even be informed enough to realize she is from TAIWAN

the Republic of China, not the CCP!!
Being from Taiwan and being a CCP stooge are not mutually exclusive.
YouBet
AG
Urban Ag said:

YouBet said:

Probably not. But to the average voter it just sounds like more inane, and possibly racist, Trump tweets while he's sitting on the throne.

Winning strategy for sure.
Yeah, I know. I was approaching this from POV of confusing the Republican voter why he was randomly going after someone named Coco Chow. Most have no idea who that is so it would look that way to your point.

Counter-point: if he posts on Truth Social does anyone really know about it? Lol.
MouthBQ98
AG
News hitting that Biden's team hired someone with possible ties to China on recommendation from Hunter Biden to inventory and pack up the office of the VP in 2017. Also something about some of the documents being stored offsite briefly before being moved again.
YouBet
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

News hitting that Biden's team hired someone with possible ties to China on recommendation from Hunter Biden to inventory and pack up the office of the VP in 2017. Also something about some of the documents being stored offsite briefly before being moved again.

Biden crime syndicate is most ethical.
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
Anonymous Source said:

MuchosPollos said:

No Cocoa Pebbles. The list is invalid.

Cocoa Krispies!!!
fka ftc
Swamp has never seemed deeper and dirtier. Someone needs to get back to cleaning it out.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
TheCurl84
AG
YouBet said:

I'm one. And I'm completely lost on this one.
BoydCrowder13
TheCurl84 said:

YouBet said:

Elaine Chao is the wife of Mitch McConnell and was Trump's Secretary of Transportation his whole term. She is Taiwanese and her father owns a shipping company with business interests in China. Trump has nicknamed her Coco Chow and seems to have forgotten he put her in charge of US Transportation for 4 years.
AGHouston11
AG
Is her family not Communist Chinese ?
TheCurl84
AG
BoydCrowder13 said:

TheCurl84 said:

YouBet said:

Elaine Chao is the wife of Mitch McConnell and was Trump's Secretary of Transportation his whole term. She is Taiwanese and her father owns a shipping company with business interests in China. Trump has nicknamed her Coco Chow and seems to have forgotten he put her in charge of US Transportation for 4 years.

Gracias
girlfriend_experience
Another terrible tds thread by op smh

Ops voted for the mess we are in now if you need context
BoydCrowder13
AGHouston11 said:

Is her family not Communist Chinese ?

Her parents left China when the Communists took power in 1949. They've been in the US for 65 years.
RGLAG85
AG
BoydCrowder13 said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

You'd have to be a conservative first though.
J. Walter Weatherman
RGLAG85 said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

You'd have to be a conservative first though.

I guess they could go the trump route and just pretend to be conservative.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.