Grifter Trump Jr shilling "we the people Bibles"

12,123 Views | 174 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Bryanisbest
FamousAgg
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Sickening

https://wethepeoplebible.com/
shiftyandquick
Christian Values is something that Putin has been selling to the Russian people as well.

At least modestly hypocritical.
A Net Full of Jello
AG
I would very much be interested in hearing which passage of the Bible most speaks to him and which character he most identifies with.
Corn Pop
This country has gone off the rails. Not everything has to be a political grift
cecil77
AG
CanyonAg77
AG
Don't like it, don't buy one.
C@LAg
BattleGrackle said:

Sickening

not as bad as the CURRENT president's son selling ****ty paintings with back-door access to the current president.
FamousAgg
I won't, but I'll still call him out.
justcallmeharry
S
Best Bibles ever.
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
FamousAgg
C@LAg said:

BattleGrackle said:

Sickening

not as bad as the CURRENT president's son selling ****ty paintings with back-door access to the current president.

Using my religion to grift ticks me off. Sorry

Jesus would be flipping tables and swinging a whip over this
AggieVictor10
AG
Ising "we the people "to grift is also cringe and do they make any of these as NFTs?
DallasAg 94
Sid Farkas
AG
Quote:

Grifter
Thats funny...He should've taken money for no-show jobs from overseas interests using his father's influence as potus. Thats where the real grifter money is at.

I bet he'll make a few grand at most from selling lolbibles.
RDV-1992
I have no problem with this. If it's genuine - that's good.

If it's not genuine - there is still a chance that it exposes people to the Bible that might not otherwise have exposure, access, or interest. The more people that are exposed to faith the better.
RoadkillBBQ
BattleGrackle said:

C@LAg said:

BattleGrackle said:

Sickening

Using my religion to grift ticks me off. Sorry

Jesus would be flipping tables and swinging a whip over this
Well then quit complaining on the internet and get after it.
jt16
AG
Are the Trump acolytes feeling stupid yet? $100 trading cards. $70 bibles? That whole family is a fraud. If you really want a bible I'll give you one for free.
PA24
AG
DallasAg 94 said:

A Net Full of Jello said:

I would very much be interested in hearing which passage of the Bible most speaks to him and which character he most identifies with.
Probably in Two Corinthians.

I'm guessing King Solomon. Son of King David, who was known for raping Bathsheba and then sending her husband to his death.

King Solomon was given great wealth and great wisdom. He was commanded to NOT do one thing that he quickly did and married from outside... and then had more concubines than could be imagined. At the end of his life he'll realize "Vanity. Vanity. All is vanity." as he reflects on the empty life he lived and squandered.
I think it was consensual sex with Bathsheba. Of course he was the king so it could have been a unreported rape as well as premeditate murder with malice with her husband.

The baby they had together died and King David was forgiven by God.

King David prayed to God proclaiming I have sinned against you God, you alone. When we sin, we sin against God, therefore revenge belongs to God not man.

Bathsheba was also the mother of Solomon. Interesting woman in own right.
RoadkillBBQ
jt16 said:

Are the Trump acolytes feeling stupid yet? $100 trading cards. $70 bibles? That whole family is a fraud. If you really want a bible I'll give you one for free.
How many of those do they need to sell to equal 1 Hunter painting?
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Why can't you people just ignore him? It's ok.
justcallmeharry
S
DallasAg 94 said:

I'm guessing King Solomon. Son of King David, who was known for raping Bathsheba and then sending her husband to his death.

King Solomon was given great wealth and great wisdom. He was commanded to NOT do one thing that he quickly did and married from outside... and then had more concubines than could be imagined. At the end of his life he'll realize "Vanity. Vanity. All is vanity." as he reflects on the empty life he lived and squandered.
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
PA24
AG
I am voting for him

Trump 2024
jt16
AG
RoadkillBBQ said:

jt16 said:

Nobody supports Hunter Biden. He's also a fraud. Both can be true
A Net Full of Jello
AG
PA24 said:

DallasAg 94 said:

I think it was consensual sex with Bathsheba. Of course he was the king so it could have been a unreported rape as well as premeditate murder with malice with her husband.

The baby they had together died and King David was forgiven by God.

King David prayed to God proclaiming I have sinned against you God, you alone. When we sin, we sin against God, therefore revenge belongs to God not man.

Bathsheba was also the mother of Solomon. Interesting woman in own right.
Don't forget her other son, Nathan. Quite the Biblical hero though often overshadowed by his mor famous brother. Also, not to be confused with the prophet, Nathan, from whom he likely gets his name.
I Like Mike
AG
KJV

Give me ESV or NASB please and I would buy one
Gigem314
AG
shiftyandquick said:

Christian Values is something that Putin has been selling to the Russian people as well.

At least modestly hypocritical.
As opposed to Biden and Pelosi's Catholic values
whatthehey78
AG
BattleGrackle said:

Not sure who's getting called out given your post. "As for me and mine, we will stand with the Lord"...no matter the source.

Thieves...they had a choice as well.
PA24
AG
I currently in my third reading of the Old Testament, the stories are quite amazing. Strengthen my faith.

Everyone knows the story of Joseph and his coat of many colors but few know the story of one of his older brothers, Judah, in the line of David and Christ. Judah's widowed DIL tricked him into sleeping with her, posing as a prostitute because her BIL would pull out rather than get her pregnant.

fka ftc
Does Jesus consider it a sin to misuse the term "grifter" over and over again?

How is asking you to buy a bible then shipping you a bible "grifting"?

If they end vacation bible school with a flyer to buy a personalized bible is the VBS school "grifting"?

And if instead you want a free bible, then Gideons has some for you.

I have no issue with more bibles being in peoples hands, regardless of whether you like DJTJr or not.

Bizarro thing to get torqued about, IMO.
fka ftc
PA24 said:

I currently in my third reading of the Old Testament, the stories are quite amazing. Strengthen my faith.

Everyone knows the story of Joseph and his coat of many colors but few know the story of one of his older brothers, Judah, in the line of David and Christ. Judah's widowed DIL tricked him into sleeping with her, posing as a prostitute because her BIL would pull out rather than get her pregnant.

PA24
AG
jt16 said:

RoadkillBBQ said:

jt16 said:

Nobody supports Hunter Biden. He's also a fraud. Both can be true
What politician is not a fraud?

RR the actor, Bush family, Clinton's, Obama, Carter. Nixon, LBJ, Kennedy's,.

List is endless.

whatthehey78
AG
fka ftc said:

Does Jesus consider it a sin to misuse the term "grifter" over and over again?

How is asking you to buy a bible then shipping you a bible "grifting"?

If they end vacation bible school with a flyer to buy a personalized bible is the VBS school "grifting"?

And if instead you want a free bible, then Gideons has some for you.

I have no issue with more bibles being in peoples hands, regardless of whether you like DJTJr or not.

Bizarro thing to get torqued about, IMO.
TOUCHDOWN!
Faustus
BattleGrackle said:

Sickening

Missed an opportunity to call it the King Donald Bible instead of King James.
fka ftc
Heck I may buy one of their gift sets. Thanks OP!

Buy now and get 2 "In God We Trust" challenge coins!
Quote:

THE BIBLE
The We The People Bible was designed with the patriot in mind and features a vertical reversed American flag design that represents a country in distress. Our bible is proudly made in the USA and has been designed with large print that delivers an easy reading experience to anyone looking to explore the tried-and-true King James (KJV) translation.

Every We The People Bible also includes easy-to-read copies of America's founding documents including the United States Constitution, Declaration of Independence, Bill of Rights, and the Pledge of Allegiance.
So OP wants us to buy cheap bible made in China from the megachurch bookstore vs one made in USA that includes patriotic themes. OP, sorry your TDS enabled thread fails.

The D
AG
BattleGrackle said:

Sickening

Biden is selling the country.
Rockdoc
AG
BattleGrackle said:

Of course you will. Severe TDS requires it. Do you buy your crack from Hunter and associates?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.