keep your kids of TikTok

1,418 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Sea Speed
MarathonAg12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Until they move out of your house.

Sea Speed
AG
I am stupider for having listened to that ridiculousness.
MarathonAg12
**** it. We have had a good run.

Irish 2.0
Keep yourself off of it too. Delete it from your phones. Block it on your kids phones. Get rid of all apps linked back to the CCP. It is just a giant data mine for them and they push content meant to dumb down the masses of western society while pushing state propaganda meant to intellectually stimulate their own country.
aggiejayrod
AG
I was a little surprised to see that tencent owns call of duty. Wonder how much they're datamining off American "battle strategies." They're gonna be shocked when we don't charge headlong into battle or teabag their corpses
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
You know, whenever I'm feeling like I could be a better parent and am being hard on myself, someone shows me this crap and I feel better. I don't even have to warn my kids about this stuff. They see my reactions to how dumb these people are and I think that sets a precedent. I don't mince words with my reactions to it. Sometimes a little old school in a new school world is what kids need to see. The "Red Foreman" type of reaction and parenting style.

Tamu2000
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

Keep yourself off of it too. Delete it from your phones. Block it on your kids phones. Get rid of all apps linked back to the CCP. It is just a giant data mine for them and they push content meant to dumb down the masses of western society while pushing state propaganda meant to intellectually stimulate their own country.
This becomes abundantly clear when you contrast it with the version of TikToc they allow for their own population. In their version, the videos are educational in nature and they cap the daily amount of time an individual can spend using the app.

To me, that is the clearest indication they know exactly what they are doing - a purposeful operation to rot from the inside out - and it is working amazingly well.
rbs03Ag
AG
If you love your children, don't let any social media baby sit them.
BaileyAg
AG
I hate this world
Keller6Ag91
AG
MarathonAg12 said:

Until they move out of your house.

The lack of quality parenting and breakdown of the family unit on full display.
Gig'Em and God Bless,

JB'91
GinMan
AG

WELL SAID!
waitwhat?
What a waste of attractiveness on that girl
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
YouBet
AG
Trash.
Sea Speed
AG
waitwhat? said:

Are you ****ing kidding me?!?!?!
waitwhat?
Sea Speed said:

waitwhat? said:

Are you ****ing kidding me?!?!?!

If she dressed and behaved like a normal woman she would be pretty conventionally attractive.
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
Sea Speed
AG
Absolutely not. 100% nope.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.