Sam Brinton: A SERIAL Luggage Thief!

6,806 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Robert L. Peters
Squadron7
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

LAS VEGAS (KLAS) An energy department official is accused of stealing luggage from Harry Reid International Airport, the 8 News Now Investigators learned Thursday.

A felony warrant was issued for Sam Brinton, a deputy assistant secretary, sources said. The charge is for grand larceny with a value between $1,200 and $5,000, records showed.
Brinton is a deputy assistant secretary of the office of spent fuel and waste disposition, according to the Office of Nuclear Energy's website.

Brinton faces charges for a similar incident at the Minneapolis airport. He was on leave after charges were filed in connection with that incident, an energy department spokesman said in November.
Kashchei
AG
I'm shocked! He seems like such a stable individual!
C@LAg
revoke his security clearances and lock the criminal freak away in pound town.
Rockdoc
AG
Biden's admin is full of this kind of freak.
Swamp Creature
Not a serious country.
RulesForTheeNotForMe
AG
This is what happens when you give someone too much leash…..
aggiejayrod
AG
C@LAg said:

revoke his security clearances and lock the criminal freak away in pound town.

Don't threaten him with a good time
. . .

Rapier108
Does this really surprise anyone?

Dude is a nuclear grade mental case.
titan
S
Swamp Creature said:

Not a serious country.
Not even remotely. Or put another way, a generation certainly no longer deserving respect.
Kashchei
AG
RulesForTheeNotForMe said:

This is what happens when you give someone too much leash…..

I'm not sure if you know what you did there, but if you do, I see it.
SparkleAg
AG
Im wondering if there is more to this. Like is he swapping suitcases with secrets /money and getting the wrong ones? Or maybe he is just stealing stuff. But his position makes me wonder if there is more to it.
Urban Ag
AG
SparkleAg said:

Im wondering if there is more to this. Like is he swapping suitcases with secrets /money and getting the wrong ones? Or maybe he is just stealing stuff. But his position makes me wonder if there is more to it.
If that were the case that would be about the worst way I could think of to pass secrets and money.

Most likely answer is the most obvious one. He is a degenerate and mentally ill and along with all the completely f'd up other sh** he gets off on, theft and playing around with people's personal affects also floats his boat.

As noted, we are no longer a serious country. Leftism is a parasite that rots brains.
torrid
AG
Squadron7 said:

Quote:

LAS VEGAS (KLAS) An energy department official is accused of stealing luggage from Harry Reid International Airport, the 8 News Now Investigators learned Thursday.

A felony warrant was issued for Sam Brinton, a deputy assistant secretary, sources said. The charge is for grand larceny with a value between $1,200 and $5,000, records showed.
Brinton is a deputy assistant secretary of the office of spent fuel and waste disposition, according to the Office of Nuclear Energy's website.

Brinton faces charges for a similar incident at the Minneapolis airport. He was on leave after charges were filed in connection with that incident, an energy department spokesman said in November.

Thank you for not posting any pictures.
Fireman
AG
If you are on the inside and you know Biden stole the election, amongst many other criminal dealings, do you really fear the government trying to prosecute you for theft?
Matt_ag98
Was it another "suitcase accident" this "dude" sure has a lot of those happening, but don't worry CMs your guy seems perfectly normal
. . .

Quote:

Sam Brinton, 35, has been laid off from his Department of Energy job after he was accused of stealing luggage in two separate incidents.

Department of Energy spokesperson said on Monday evening: 'Sam Brinton is no longer a DOE employee. By law, the Department of Energy cannot comment further on personnel matters.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11531123/Bidens-non-binary-nuclear-waste-worker-Sam-Brinton-FIRED.html
Engine10
AG
This is the weirdest 2022 storyline and I feel like it's not close. Just beginning to end. Hope that person gets some help.
Eso si, Que es
Engine10 said:

This is the weirdest 2022 storyline and I feel like it's not close. Just beginning to end. Hope that person gets some help.
Doesn't seem weird to me.

Administration that demands diversity hire a person that is celebrated for exhibiting mental instability. Person ends up having made some bad choices in their life and previously committed crimes. This seems pretty blase' for this administration.

This story doesn't hold a candle to money laundering through Ukraine to DNC while potentially collapsing crypto confidence or trading a pothead for the merchant of death during a Russian war.
AggieUSMC
AG
. . . said:

Quote:

Sam Brinton, 35, has been laid off from his Department of Energy job after he was accused of stealing luggage in two separate incidents.

Department of Energy spokesperson said on Monday evening: 'Sam Brinton is no longer a DOE employee. By law, the Department of Energy cannot comment further on personnel matters.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11531123/Bidens-non-binary-nuclear-waste-worker-Sam-Brinton-FIRED.html

Devastating loss. How are we going to handle our nuclear waste disposal without his unmatched expertise on dog fetishes?
Squadron7
AG
AggieUSMC said:

. . . said:

Quote:

Devastating loss. How are we going to handle our nuclear waste disposal without his unmatched expertise on dog fetishes?

Well, he really screwed the pooch this time!
pacecar02
What if stolen luggage is his origin story?
Rockdoc
AG
Another fine democrat!
Kenneth_2003
AG
With Christmas coming up, keep this guy away from Santa's sack!
Roll the Bones
AG
Don't know why anyone would be surprised. You could tell right away when he got the job that he came with a lot of baggage...

Ba Dump! Tish!
MROD92
Kenneth_2003 said:

With Christmas coming up, keep this guy away from Santa's sack!

Keep him away from my sack too!!!
MRod92
ProgN
They gone!

Quote:

President Joe Biden's non-binary nuclear waste official has left the administration.

Sam Brinton, 35, who uses 'they/their' pronouns, no longer has their Department of Energy job after they were accused of stealing luggage in two separate incidents.

A Department of Energy spokesperson said on Monday evening: 'Sam Brinton is no longer a DOE employee. By law, the Department of Energy cannot comment further on personnel matters.'

Help_needed
I can't ****ing believe this is where we are in journalism:

"Sam Brinton, 35, who uses 'they/their' pronouns, no longer has their Department of Energy job after they were accused of stealing luggage in two separate incidents. "

The article is talking about one person and the uses they because the mentally ill **** up wants to be called it.
agent-maroon
AG
Squadron7 said:

AggieUSMC said:

. . . said:

Quote:

Well, he really screwed the pooch this time!

I'm totally stealing that one
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
AGHouston11
AG
Good thing the administration found the best person for the job !

Reminds me of the Obama administration putting a guy in charge of the IRS that had not paid his taxes !

They don't care
TexasAggiesWin
S
They are as dumb as a box of rocks (I apologize to the rocks of the world)
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Wonder if they packed his things for him and he just picked them up outside the front door.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
TxTarpon
Yall just know some woman in Chicago is seeing him on TV thinking "Those are MY BOOTS!!"
The Porkchop Express
With no previous knowledge of this ... person, I had to read the news story 3 times to figure out that it wasn't a hoax, that a dude frequently wearing one of gingers dresses from Gilligan's Island was responsible for some facets of our nuclear energy, and that there weren't multiple people stealing luggage when it kept saying they dumped the bag. Take me back to the 20th century
. . .
https://www.8newsnow.com/news/local-news/bail-set-at-15k-for-former-energy-department-official-accused-of-stealing-womans-luggage-at-las-vegas-airport/

Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.