Where is the official ***Balenciaga using kids for Satanism thread***

10,858 Views | 118 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Some Junkie Cosmonaut
Texaggie7nine
How long do you want to ignore this user?
7nine
Tanya 93
Balenciaga is also the last name of the founder.

Founded over 100 years ago.
According to wiki

So has it been a Satanic thing since 1919?
JJxvi
AG
Tanya 93 said:

Balenciaga is also the last name of the founder.

Founded over 100 years ago.
According to wiki

So has it been a Satanic thing since 1919?
I mentioned earlier what the name means. The suffix "-aga" on a basque surname means "place of"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basque_surnames#Recognizing_Basque_non-patronymic_surnames

So Balenciaga means a person from the place of "Balencia" which more than likely just indicates a family or ancestor that was originally from the city or region of Valencia.

. . .
Quote:

https://notthebee.com/article/i-promise-you-you-will-not-not-believe-what-other-things-the-ceo-of-balenciaga-sells-from-his-other-companies

Franois-Henri Pinault, the man in charge of Balenciaga's parent company Kering, also oversees various other high-end fashion and art outlets, including the famed Christie's Auction House.

This auction house sells "high-end" art, but some of their products could be considered sick and disgusting at best and criminal at worst.

One piece of art, which costs $140,000, is called F*** Face. It's a male toddler with an erect ***** in place of his nose and an anus in place of his mouth. The piece of art shows the boy walking with a large brown t-shirt on and purple sneakers. Another piece of art with the same title F*** Face shows an adolescent girl standing completely naked with the same genitalia in place of her nose and mouth. She's wearing nothing but a pair of black sneakers.

Yet another disturbing image shows a young child with two heads, and their faces are joined by what appears to be a vagina. It's titled Two Faced C*** and it sold for more than $111,000. There are many other pieces of art by the Chapman brothers that show severed body parts, blood, and gore.
dead
AG
Meet Cristbal Balenciaga, who founded the Balenciaga fashion house in 1919.

BenFiasco14
AG
How many times does this type of thing have to get into the limelight before the libs around here admit what's going on?
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
TXAGFAN
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

How many times does this type of thing have to get into the limelight before the libs around here admit what's going on?
That a high end fashion brand and marketing agency tried to out shock their competitors and stepped in it? I admit it.
BenFiasco14
AG
TXAGFAN said:

BenFiasco14 said:

That a high end fashion brand and marketing agency tried to out shock their competitors and stepped in it? I admit it.

I suppose so. But there's a lot of subtle stuff in these photographs which I'm sure you've read. Inclusion of the scotus case on child pron and the like. It was all intentional.

So you see this as shock value instead of a "wink"? Shock value was South Park airing an episode on TV with the N word stated. This seems more like hidden messages to me. "Dog whistles," as the left like to say
TXAGFAN
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

TXAGFAN said:

BenFiasco14 said:

I suppose so. But there's a lot of subtle stuff in these photographs which I'm sure you've read. Inclusion of the scotus case on child pron and the like. It was all intentional.

So you see this as shock value instead of a "wink"? Shock value was South Park airing an episode on TV with the N word stated. This seems more like hidden messages to me. "Dog whistles," as the left like to say
I don't really get too worried about a company that sells $1k sweatshirts honestly. The alternative is what - they're the tip of the spear in a pedophile movement? Which conclusion seems more likely?
BenFiasco14
AG
TXAGFAN said:

BenFiasco14 said:

TXAGFAN said:

BenFiasco14 said:

I don't really get too worried about a company that sells $1k sweatshirts honestly. The alternative is what - they're the tip of the spear in a pedophile movement? Which conclusion seems more likely?

You don't have to be the point of any spear to show support for a "cause" or movement. Look at the million slacktivists that posted a black square on Instagram.

That's what this is. No spear points or calls to action. Just a wink to a certain audience. That's my understanding anyway. And that's the complaint. Not that the pictures in issue were actual tangible calls for pedo activism. Do you see the difference?
TXAGFAN
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

TXAGFAN said:

BenFiasco14 said:

TXAGFAN said:

BenFiasco14 said:

You don't have to be the point of any spear to show support for a "cause" or movement. Look at the million slacktivists that posted a black square on Instagram.

That's what this is. No spear points or calls to action. Just a wink to a certain audience. That's my understanding anyway. And that's the complaint. Not that the pictures in issue were actual tangible calls for pedo activism. Do you see the difference?
Its a marketing agency who got too edgy. Is it appropriate? No.
Eso si, Que es
BluHorseShu said:

suburban cowboy said:

remember when we were told pizzagate wasn't real
It still isn't and peoples lives were ruined bc idiots will believe anything when there entire world view exists in an echo chamber.
But this Balenciaga thing is weird. However I believe they are suing to ad company about this
Now do the cake bakers ruined by LGBTQ

Or the store owners ruined by racist Oberlin college.

Or any small business owner ruined by branch covidian laws.

Or the political prisoners going on two years to support the insurrection myth.

Or all the people being human trafficked because of our horrendous border laws.

Please tell me about more peoples lives being ruined by zealots.
Actual Talking Thermos
TaxLawAg said:

Actual Talking Thermos said:

LMCane said:

Actual Talking Thermos said:

LMCane said:

there is zero doubt that the ad agency Balenciaga hired for this campaign is led by an actual female Satanist who is into cannibalism and kiddie pron..
The ads are weird and in bad taste but an ad agency lady posting what would pass for 70's heavy metal album covers on instagram a number of years ago leaves room for me to doubt she is "an actual satanist who is into cannibalism."
I gave you a star

but you just don't know what you are talking about in this instance. It's not me claiming she is a satanist- Lotta Volkova HERSELF claims she is a satanist!

Again, wearing the t-shirt of a shock-rock band I have actually seen in concert doesn't feel like proof beyond a shadow of a doubt that she's literally murdering and eating people for Satan.

Who the **** would go see a band like that?
They've been touring steadily for about 35 years and have like 15 albums out, and I'm not even the only one in this very thread who has seen them before, so I guess kind of a lot of people? I haven't listened to them in like 20 years and never did regularly but they're just another metal band you might find on a festival bill or whatever.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
TXAGFAN said:

BenFiasco14 said:

It's funny that any time this topic comes up you're guaranteed to play contrarian every. single. time.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.