Where is the official ***Balenciaga using kids for Satanism thread***

10,848 Views | 118 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Some Junkie Cosmonaut
LMCane
How long do you want to ignore this user?
LMCane
the chief adverstising executive that Balenciaga hired to market to children

Rapier108
What the heck is Balenciaga?
LMCane
it's a very popular fashion brand making hundreds of millions of dollars with Kardashian and Nicole Kidman

LMCane
Actual Talking Thermos
Rapier108 said:

What the heck is Balenciaga?
They were in a fierce contest with Adidas to see who could get Kanye West to wear the dumbest looking boots
AGHouston11
AG
It's a good thing they banned Lori Logan from Fox and Newsmax!

The absolutely crazy things she would say ………….

This is the new world sadly. People don't want to hear what's going on.
Change Detection
AG
Some folks will meet their maker someday and have to explain this behavior. Not sure they will be able to talk their way out of it.
redcrayon
AG
I guess the thread last week got deleted.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
LMCane said:

WTF?
suburban cowboy
AG
remember when we were told pizzagate wasn't real
LMCane
there is zero doubt that the ad agency Balenciaga hired for this campaign

is led by an actual female Satanist who is into cannibalism and kiddie pron..

but when parents talk about "grooming kids" in our schools- well you are just a crazy person!!
LMCane
look closely at this Balenciaga ad and what do you see?

BMX Bandit
sick, to say the least.
Actual Talking Thermos
LMCane said:

there is zero doubt that the ad agency Balenciaga hired for this campaign is led by an actual female Satanist who is into cannibalism and kiddie pron..
The ads are weird and in bad taste but an ad agency lady posting what would pass for 70's heavy metal album covers on instagram a number of years ago leaves room for me to doubt she is "an actual satanist who is into cannibalism."
AggieIce
AG
Glad I didn't know what they were until this thread
AgBQ-00
AG
it goes much deeper than these ads

GinMan
AG
Hey! A&M football program dollars help pay for this advertising…and so does your attendance to games and purchases of Adidas merchandise.
Maybe Next Year
AG
Actual Talking Thermos said:

LMCane said:

there is zero doubt that the ad agency Balenciaga hired for this campaign is led by an actual female Satanist who is into cannibalism and kiddie pron..
The ads are weird and in bad taste but an ad agency lady posting what would pass for 70's heavy metal album covers on instagram years ago leaves room for me to doubt she is "an actual satanist who is into cannibalism."

There is no bridge too far for a liberal. Understand who and what these ppl are. Don't do business with them. Don't let your kids around them.
LMCane

LMCane said:

The ads are weird and in bad taste but an ad agency lady posting what would pass for 70's heavy metal album covers on instagram a number of years ago leaves room for me to doubt she is "an actual satanist who is into cannibalism."
I gave you a star

but you just don't know what you are talking about in this instance. It's not me claiming she is a satanist- Lotta Volkova HERSELF claims she is a satanist!

Sea Speed
AG
I'm not sure i would call Balenciaga "very popular", Barnes.
LMCane
Sea Speed
AG
Cannibal corpse is a run of the mill death metal band. I've probably seen them live a handful of times.
GinMan
AG
willtackleforfood
AG
Love him or loath him, Glenn goes into the rabbit hole. He ends his piece perfectly. "This is everywhere". You can no longer turn away from the things people/corporations scream in your face. When Balanciaga orders props to be created for a child photo shoot that spells out "BAAL", the ancient deity for child sacrifice and pedo - where we are at today with the volume of pedo/homo grooming being shoved into the public sphere - this can't be brushed off as shock for artistic value. Straight up satanic worship.
Actual Talking Thermos
LMCane said:

LMCane said:

I gave you a star

but you just don't know what you are talking about in this instance. It's not me claiming she is a satanist- Lotta Volkova HERSELF claims she is a satanist!

Again, wearing the t-shirt of a shock-rock band I have actually seen in concert doesn't feel like proof beyond a shadow of a doubt that she's literally murdering and eating people for Satan.
BMX Bandit
Whether she actually is or just wants everyone to think that she is does not make that much of a difference in the context of people think it's appropriate to hire her for advertising.
AgBQ-00
AG
When people tell you who they are, BELIEVE THEM.
MouthBQ98
AG
It's the latest stupid be-seen label that is used to advertise vanity and spending power (credit) to social peers. They go through their decade long cycle of relevancy making the same accessory and shoes and whatever crap to facilitate subtle status competition amongst women as to who commands control of the most resources, same as it ever was.
Actual Talking Thermos

Kvetch
AG
Not surprising you're trying to defend the pedos and groomers as "artists."
Tramp96
This thread is going to give me nightmares.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG

doesn't feel like proof beyond a shadow of a doubt that she's literally murdering and eating people for Satan.

Wut?
BluHorseShu
AG
suburban cowboy said:

remember when we were told pizzagate wasn't real
It still isn't and peoples lives were ruined bc idiots will believe anything when there entire world view exists in an echo chamber.
But this Balenciaga thing is weird. However I believe they are suing to ad company about this
Shoefly!
AG
Give me a hint!
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.