Global Warming ….wheres the heat ?

4,490 Views | 64 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by eric76
fullback44
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone else concur with me that global warming is hitting a little early this year …. It's gonna be 44 F tonight in Htown …. Need some of that global warming to heat this place up so I can save some energy
C@LAg
didn't you guys have the "hottest June and July ever" this year?
Tramp96
That's why they changed the name to Global Climate Change a few years ago. They keep moving the goalposts.
waitwhat?
Tramp96 said:

That's why they changed the name to Global Climate Change a few years ago. They keep moving the goalposts.

How many times were we supposed to have all died by now?
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
fullback44
AG
Tramp96 said:

HoustonAg2106
AG
Any weather that is less than 50 or over 90 is due to climate change
richardag
fullback44 said:

Anyone else concur with me that global warming is hitting a little early this year …. It's gonna be 44 F tonight in Htown …. Need some of that global warming to heat this place up so I can save some energy
It's coming, just have to wait a few hundred to a few thousand years. We are seemingly at the end of an ice age.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
Tramp96
waitwhat? said:

Tramp96 said:

Ag with kids
AG
richardag said:

fullback44 said:

It's coming, just have to wait a few hundred to a few thousand years. We are seemingly at the end of an ice age.

We're currently IN an Ice Age. But, we're in an interglacial period where the temperatures are slightly warmer.

However, if you look at the Vostok Ice Core data, if trends continue, we're getting very close to the end of this interglacial.

As a reminder, before this interglacial, NY was under a 1 mile thick ice sheet. Might be a good start...
Stat Monitor Repairman
Anybody listen to that recent Rogan episode with Randall Carlson and Graham Hancock talking about the Younger Dryas impact theory?
fullback44
AG
Ag with kids said:

richardag said:

fullback44 said:

We're currently IN an Ice Age. But, we're in an interglacial period where the temperatures are slightly warmer.

However, if you look at the Vostok Ice Core data, if trends continue, we're getting very close to the end of this interglacial.

As a reminder, before this interglacial, NY was under a 1 mile thick ice sheet. Might be a good start...

So here's my question .. if the ice sheets were to come back and say cover New York wouldn't many areas close to the equator that are covered in water now have to become dry ground? If water is ice then your gonna see a lot of new dry ground near the equator, correct ?
goatchze
AG
waitwhat? said:

Tramp96 said:

Maroon Dawn
AG
"If the weather ain't the same then you must vote for communism, the great steward of Mother Earth!"

-The entire "Green" movement summed up
oh no
AG
Acid rain to hole in ozone layer to global warming to climate crisis… there has to be a crisis for government to spend trillions of currency, launder money, and get kick backs from their friends and donors they're enriching.
BadMoonRisin
AG
it's not about the data or The Science (tm) anymore. Comrade Greta has already pivoted and said it was about destroying capitalism.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
Tanya 93
Snow overnight

High of 34 today.

Yeah baby
Lonestar-aught-six
****ing jet stream is messing up global warning!
ChemEAg08
AG
C@LAg said:

Also called Houston. It gets hot. Snowflakes that complain about it can move to Seattle.

Though the lack of rain has hurt farming and livestock.
BadMoonRisin
AG
Tanya 93 said:

Snow overnight

High of 34 today.

Yeah baby
I went to a wedding last Saturday in Missouri and there were several inches of snow on the ground that no one apparently predicted. When we landed on Thursday at Lambert it was 70 degrees.

First outdoor wedding in snow for me.
TexAgs91
AG
You're doing that thing conservatives do where they confuse the current weather with climate. I'm not saying global warming is real, but at least keep your arguments about the same subject.
Fight! Fight! Fight!
oh no
AG
you're doing that thing progressive leftists do where they don't get satire.
TexAgs91
AG
oh no said:

you're doing that thing progressive leftists do where they don't get satire.

I get good satire. This is bad satire since it's not even about the same thing. Good satire would be about how funny it is that the sea levels haven't budged or about how Glacier National Park is replacing signs that predicted its glaciers would be gone by now.
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Shoefly!
AG
HoustonAg2106 said:

Any weather that is less than 50 or over 90 is due to climate change

Not everybody can live in SanDiego!
Shoefly!
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

Tanya 93 said:

Snow overnight

High of 34 today.

Yeah baby
I went to a wedding last Saturday in Missouri and there were several inches of snow on the ground that no one apparently predicted. When we landed on Thursday at Lambert it was 70 degrees.

First outdoor wedding in snow for me.

We're there any snow bunnies present?
TheEternalPessimist
Nuclear War over Ukraine would produce temporary global heating in the Northern Hemisphere. But don't worry - it would get colder pretty quick!
--

"The Kingdom is for HE that can TAKE IT!" - Alexander
javajaws
AG
Can't wait for the goalposts to be moved again as leftists complain about global cooling.
texsn95
AG
C@LAg said:

Not sure if it was the hottest, but it sure was the driest that I can remember.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
fullback44 said:

Ag with kids said:

richardag said:

fullback44 said:

So here's my question .. if the ice sheets were to come back and say cover New York wouldn't many areas close to the equator that are covered in water now have to become dry ground? If water is ice then your gonna see a lot of new dry ground near the equator, correct ?
Yes, quite a bit of new ocean front property along with some plate rebound based on the mass of water moving. Not just the equator either, most of it depends on the bathymetry. DeSantis would have a lot more state to cover.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
heavens11
AG
I think the weather in the greater Houston area this year in total has been pretty mild. But it has been dryer than normal. The early summer heat wave didn't extend across the whole summer.
Houston Lee
AG
richardag said:

fullback44 said:

1-How do you come up with an average global temperature?

2-How do you come up with an average global temperature from a million years ago?
BuddysBud
AG
TexAgs91 said:

You're doing that thing conservatives do where they confuse the current weather with climate. I'm not saying global warming is real, but at least keep your arguments about the same subject.

The whole climate change hoax is the intentional confusion of climate and weather.

It's not a conservative thing it is an integral part of the scam.

Climate models that have infinite solutions and very few constraints are completely worthless, as they have been shown to be over the past 40 years.

If you can accurately model climate and make accurate predictions 100 years from now, modeling the financial markets would be a cake walk. Why don't these pseudo scientists put their effort into predicting the markets and make big money? It's because they know that their models are worthless.
Showertime at the Bidens
Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

fullback44 said:

Ag with kids said:

richardag said:

fullback44 said:

Yes, quite a bit of new ocean front property along with some plate rebound based on the mass of water moving. Not just the equator either, most of it depends on the bathymetry. DeSantis would have a lot more state to cover.

During the last ice age Malaysia was a continent comparable to Europe. Also a lot of the Caribbean would be dry land as well.
Maroon Dawn
AG
oh no said:

Acid rain to hole in ozone layer to global warming to climate crisis… there has to be a crisis for government to spend trillions of currency, launder money, and get kick backs from their friends and donors they're enriching.

So.

Much.

THIS!

Climate Change, COVID, Ukraine

The answer is always to send billions into the unaccountable aether where it always manages to end up in the pockets of Dems and their allies
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.