Kari Lake Will Be Just Fine

24,729 Views | 295 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by etxag02
McKinney Ag69
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Gee. Drudge Report isn't biased at all. Unflattering picture and smug headline.
aginlakeway
AG
cevans_40 said:

Im Gipper said:

cevans_40 said:

Charpie said:

sanangelo said:

LDP rocks. Stop dogging on a political guy who posts personal posts in the politics forum.

FIFY

This would cost many here a ban but I am sure this is different for some reason. Wonder what that could be?
Saying people post personal posts gets a ban? Or "FIFY" gets a ban? What you getting at man?
Clicked the wrong Charpie post. "Sorry your girl lost" was the one I meant

Yep. That phrase led to a ban a few years ago, when Hillary lost.
BoydCrowder13
Printer_Goes_Brrr said:

Dont worry OP most of these leftist tubs of lard would never say any of this to your face they just hid behind their computers.

LOL at Crowder being 170...smh

Not sure what is funny about that but have at it.

Also, new sock? 4th post and all that.
cevans_40
AG
Birdwatcher said:

Glad to see that LOSER kari lake eat all the crow. Hopefully this tames down some of the MAGA crowd. I don't know why people should even try to engage with these morons. They lower the intelligence of our species every time they speak, and shouldn't be made to feel like their opinions have any weight.
So enlightened
aginlakeway
AG
Birdwatcher said:

Glad to see that LOSER kari lake eat all the crow. Hopefully this tames down some of the MAGA crowd. I don't know why people should even try to engage with these morons. They lower the intelligence of our species every time they speak, and shouldn't be made to feel like their opinions have any weight.

Who are you referencing here?
Anonymous Source
S
Yama hama.....

Gig 'Em
MostlyHarmless
AG
Old McDonald said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

Old McDonald said:

bold strategy to double down on election denialism when it cost Rs races all over the country this cycle, including her own
Cheating is what cost them elections all over the country.
dem strategists and politicians are praying you and others like you maintain this mentality and continue pushing candidates who do too. they're easy to beat.

kari made the miscalculation of hitching herself to trump's wagon and indulging in his incessant 2020 grievances. that was a poison pill this cycle (see also: mastriano), republicans who distanced themselves from this strategy cleaned up last week (desantis, kemp). no one but herself to blame.
Desantis didn't win because he distanced himself from "election deniers". He won because he has done a good job and because Florida has their election system fixed. They have gone from the state of the hanging chad to the poster child of how to run your voting systems. They knew who won each race the night of election day. The so-called "election deniers" are just trying to fix broken systems. The longer we ignore these broken systems the longer we will have elections that can't be trusted.

Unfortunately it looks like that won't happen anytime soon in Arizona.
fullback44
AG
geoag58 said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

She got dominated.

Don't you mean dominionated?
yep... she got Runbecked ... dominionated.. ballot harvested.. all at one time
WaltonAg18
AG
Anonymous Source said:

Yama hama.....

Quick someone post the Homer Simpson picture of him holding back all his wrinkles and rolls in the back with a clothespin.

This is the "hottie" y'all've been talking about? JFC who let the crypt keeper in.
No one should have to work to survive. Your right to life should not depend solely on your ability to produce capital.
blacksox
MostlyHarmless said:

Old McDonald said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

Old McDonald said:

bold strategy to double down on election denialism when it cost Rs races all over the country this cycle, including her own
Cheating is what cost them elections all over the country.
dem strategists and politicians are praying you and others like you maintain this mentality and continue pushing candidates who do too. they're easy to beat.

kari made the miscalculation of hitching herself to trump's wagon and indulging in his incessant 2020 grievances. that was a poison pill this cycle (see also: mastriano), republicans who distanced themselves from this strategy cleaned up last week (desantis, kemp). no one but herself to blame.
Desantis didn't win because he distanced himself from "election deniers". He won because he has done a good job and because Florida has their election system fixed. They have gone from the state of the hanging chad to the poster child of how to run your voting systems. They knew who won each race the night of election day. The so-called "election deniers" are just trying to fix broken systems. The longer we ignore these broken systems the longer we will have elections that can't be trusted.

Unfortunately it looks like that won't happen anytime soon in Arizona.
It won't. Arizona has preferred mail-in voting for decades. They're not going to change their voting patters to assuage the fears of election deniers.
Tanya 93
cevans_40 said:

Im Gipper said:

You are offended by being told your female candidate lost, but okay with posting about men fitting stuff in their butts? Take all kinds I guess.
You are bad a reading comprehension. I am not offended that Kari Lake lost. I find it hypocritical that "someone" banned users for saying the exact same thing when Hillary.

Well, literally his girl did lose.

Often times people were told sygl when they didn't vote for her but didn't support DJT.

Maybe that is the difference
CedricBudrivenheimer
S
Back to the original post. She'll be fine. As a news personality - not someone with pull or power. Thank God.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Charpie said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

Another thread dominated by liberal hate. Too bad none of you are mature enough to engage in policy discussions.
Liberal hate?

Trump and Lake were libs. Yes, we hate them.
Shocked. A liberal misses the point.
MostlyHarmless
AG
If you do a search for "election deniers" in the top returns you get links to The New York Times, The Washington Post, CNN, PBS, etc. Obvious liberal talking point is obvious.... at least to some of us.
cevans_40
AG
Tanya 93 said:

cevans_40 said:

Im Gipper said:

You are offended by being told your female candidate lost, but okay with posting about men fitting stuff in their butts? Take all kinds I guess.
You are bad a reading comprehension. I am not offended that Kari Lake lost. I find it hypocritical that "someone" banned users for saying the exact same thing when Hillary.

Well, literally his girl did lose.

Often times people were told sygl when they didn't vote for her but didn't support DJT.

Maybe that is the difference

Sure. That's it. I am sure of it.
Grapesoda2525
WaltonAg18 said:

Anonymous Source said:

Yama hama.....

Quick someone post the Homer Simpson picture of him holding back all his wrinkles and rolls in the back with a clothespin.

This is the "hottie" y'all've been talking about? JFC who let the crypt keeper in.
She lost to a basement dwelling lib. I guess she wasn't as tough and cool as some folks here were led to believe.
NonReg85
AG
Be proud libs. Lake wasn't a great candidate but she was light years better than troll she ran against.
boboguitar
AG
NonReg85 said:

Be proud libs. Lake wasn't a great candidate but she was light years better than troll she ran against.
Nah, Lake is a deranged lunatic. The better candidate won.
aginlakeway
AG
boboguitar said:

NonReg85 said:

Curious how you know that about her ...
mjschiller
AG
Amazing the number of TexAgs who are supporters of the criminal democratic party in the fight of good and evil.
mjschiller
AG
boboguitar - give some serious thought to your ignorance.

Thomas Sowell - "it takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance".

Mark Twain - "it is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt".
Houstonag
AG
Arizona and Nevada have been corrupt for a long time in regard to elections. Mail in ballots are being wrongfully used by criminals to manufacture extra votes for the democrats. Wholesale mailing of ballots to the masses is like sending out coupons. Anybody can use them and they do. Then the vote harvesters collect them and turn them in. Conservatives need to be able to stop this process are learn to cheat like the democrats.
Flavius Agximus
AG
Caring whether she's fine is secondary to caring whether she won or lost. Unfortunately she lost.
boboguitar
AG
aginlakeway said:

boboguitar said:

NonReg85 said:

From the numerous interviews she conducted.
boboguitar
AG
Although, maybe I should give her the benefit of the doubt. It could be that she isn't a deranged lunatic and was acting like one to meet the expectations of the people who support her in order to get elected.
Pinochet11
Woah Boyd is tough is calling people *******s behind a computer screen
Pinochet11
Hoobs is an awful Candidate a brain dead empty suit
aginlakeway
AG
boboguitar said:

aginlakeway said:

boboguitar said:

NonReg85 said:

So you can call someone a deranged lunatic from interviews she conducted?
aginlakeway
AG
boboguitar said:

Although, maybe I should give her the benefit of the doubt. It could be that she isn't a deranged lunatic and was acting like one to meet the expectations of the people who support her in order to get elected.

When did she act like a deranged lunatic? I don't think you know what an actual deranged lunatic is.
TexAgsSean
AG
boboguitar said:

aginlakeway said:

boboguitar said:

NonReg85 said:

What makes Kari Lake deranged based on the interviews you watched?
BadMoonRisin
AG
Birdwatcher said:

What is a woman?
cevans_40
AG
TexAgsSean said:

boboguitar said:

aginlakeway said:

boboguitar said:

NonReg85 said:

What makes Kari Lake deranged based on the interviews you watched?
No free stuff and baby killing
Teslag
AG
aginlakeway said:

boboguitar said:

When did she act like a deranged lunatic? I don't think you know what an actual deranged lunatic is.

He's trolling. His schtick is to throw fire bombs then run back to the general board to seek validation because F16 is mean and hurts recruiting.
Dark_Knight
AG
Another stolen election
Because I'm Batman!

mjschiller
AG
Bobo - can you read English?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.