Kari Lake Will Be Just Fine

24,710 Views | 295 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by etxag02
BluHorseShu
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
cevans_40 said:

Gaius Rufus said:

cevans_40 said:

shiftyandquick said:

aginlakeway said:

shiftyandquick said:

aginlakeway said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

Gaius Rufus said:

blacksox said:

Old McDonald said:

Urban Ag said:

NICU Dad said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

She got dominated.
Not sure what is worse. This post or the idiots that starred it.
My take. It's sexual in nature. Lib white male betas could never have a woman like Kari Lake. Younger version, current version, it doesn't matter. These women are out of their league, they know it, alpha conservatives get these women, and just like bitter ugly feminists, it pisses them off they're left in the cold. It's why they hide behind message boards, getting high, gaming, etc. They're pathetic excuses for males.

"Dominated" just sounds like incel masturbation material for these losers.
this might be the funniest post i've read today
You're a beta lib who could never get a girls like Kari Lake, You're just jealous of all the alpha pubs who get to bang chicks like Kari Lake. It's pathetic really.
Did you know that Pete Davidson is an Alpha Conservative? exit interviews with Kim K and Ariane Grande showed that was the only reason they dated him.

The "alphas" of this thread are likely 300 lb piles of goo.

Many of us aren't. Pic in profile.
that's a headshot, can't tell what your weight is.

About 120 under 300. So there goes that "300 lb piles of goo" theory.
that wasn't my theory. Although I do think the "alpha conservative" theory is laughable. Nor do I see banging Kari Lake as something that one should aspire to, along with "haha, you have TDS" posts ad infinitum.
You think the theory is laughable? Are you blind? Ever seen a democrat rally?
Have you ever seen a conservative rally? I'm not sure this is the comparison you want to make.
Either you are being intentionally obtuse or you have some major misinformation. Normal looking people are conservative. Unwashed hippies are democrats. It's not even a debate.
If we're just talking rallies…I don't think we should use those as demonstrative of the majority of either party. The nuts usually show up at those things religiously…like either a Dead concert or NASCAR race
cevans_40
AG
BluHorseShu said:

cevans_40 said:

Gaius Rufus said:

cevans_40 said:

shiftyandquick said:

aginlakeway said:

shiftyandquick said:

aginlakeway said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

Gaius Rufus said:

blacksox said:

Old McDonald said:

Urban Ag said:

NICU Dad said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

She got dominated.
My take. It's sexual in nature. Lib white male betas could never have a woman like Kari Lake. Younger version, current version, it doesn't matter. These women are out of their league, they know it, alpha conservatives get these women, and just like bitter ugly feminists, it pisses them off they're left in the cold. It's why they hide behind message boards, getting high, gaming, etc. They're pathetic excuses for males.

You're a beta lib who could never get a girls like Kari Lake, You're just jealous of all the alpha pubs who get to bang chicks like Kari Lake. It's pathetic really.
Did you know that Pete Davidson is an Alpha Conservative? exit interviews with Kim K and Ariane Grande showed that was the only reason they dated him.

that wasn't my theory. Although I do think the "alpha conservative" theory is laughable. Nor do I see banging Kari Lake as something that one should aspire to, along with "haha, you have TDS" posts ad infinitum.
Have you ever seen a conservative rally? I'm not sure this is the comparison you want to make.
Either you are being intentionally obtuse or you have some major misinformation. Normal looking people are conservative. Unwashed hippies are democrats. It's not even a debate.
If we're just talking rallies…I don't think we should use those as demonstrative of the majority of either party. The nuts usually show up at those things religiously…like either a Dead concert or NASCAR race
I can pick democrats/republicans out at greater than an 80% clip just by appearance. Its not very difficult. When I meet a normal looking person who votes democrat, it is an outlier.
cevans_40
AG
Faustus said:

Gaius Rufus said:

cevans_40 said:

shiftyandquick said:

aginlakeway said:

shiftyandquick said:

aginlakeway said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

Gaius Rufus said:

blacksox said:

Old McDonald said:

Urban Ag said:

NICU Dad said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

She got dominated.

They all look pretty fit to me.

Like they can "fit" stuff in their butts?
boboguitar
AG
Seems like lake is largely responsible for the state going from deep red to now one of the bluest.

Kudos to her.
barbacoa taco
AG
boboguitar said:

Seems like lake is largely responsible for the state going from deep red to now one of the bluest.

Kudos to her.
Trump has managed to turn historically red Arizona blue for 3 elections in a row.
cevans_40
AG
larry culpepper said:

boboguitar said:

Kudos to her.
Trump has managed to turn historically red Arizona blue for 3 elections in a row.
Maybe, just maybe, a vast influx of California transplants and Mexican imports have changed the voting demographics.
samurai_science
cevans_40 said:

larry culpepper said:

boboguitar said:

Kudos to her.
Maybe, just maybe, a vast influx of California transplants and Mexican imports have changed the voting demographics.
Maybe, but R's dominated most state wide races in Az
Faustus
cevans_40 said:

Faustus said:

Gaius Rufus said:

cevans_40 said:

shiftyandquick said:

aginlakeway said:

shiftyandquick said:

aginlakeway said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

Gaius Rufus said:

blacksox said:

Old McDonald said:

Urban Ag said:

NICU Dad said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

She got dominated.

They all look pretty fit to me.

The oft referred to FBI agents? Err, sure, I guess.
LMCane
LegalDrugPusher said:

Knowing Kari personally I can honestly say and confidently proclaim Kari will be just fine.

She and her husband Jeff and their 2 kids are strong courageous believers In Christ. I told her day before Election Day last time we communicated that no matter what happens God Is In Control and he has a path for you that he truly only knows.

I know and very aware the haters on here are dying to pounce on me but it's only internet warriors. But Kari is a rock star and she is loved throughout the state of Arizona and now the country.

Ron DeSantis is a big fan of hers. Not saying a DeSantis Lake combo is happening but wouldn't be surprised if it did.

I'm sure I will hear from Kari later this week, she is always asking about my wife and our 11 week old daughter.
I hope you are correct on the final sentences- she should support DeSantis.

but I would bet $5000 she becomes another member of the group of losers who back the steal and Trump in 2024

(Mastraoino, Bolduc, Walker, Oz, Masters, Lake, Tudor Dixon)
zephyr88
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

She got dominated.
Now we know you're high... she got beat, but I'd hardly call it 'dominated".
Charpie
AG
Sorry your girl lost.
pacecar02
down by 19k now
blacksox
Only about 50k left.
sanangelo
AG
LDP rocks. Stop dogging on a political guy who posts political posts in the politics forum.
San Angelo LIVE!
https://sanangelolive.com/
Charpie
AG
sanangelo said:

LDP rocks. Stop dogging on a political guy who posts personal posts in the politics forum.

FIFY
cevans_40
AG
Charpie said:

sanangelo said:

LDP rocks. Stop dogging on a political guy who posts personal posts in the politics forum.

FIFY

This would cost many here a ban but I am sure this is different for some reason. Wonder what that could be?
Im Gipper
cevans_40 said:

Charpie said:

sanangelo said:

FIFY

This would cost many here a ban but I am sure this is different for some reason. Wonder what that could be?
Saying people post personal posts gets a ban? Or "FIFY" gets a ban? What you getting at man?

I'm Gipper
Grapesoda2525
Old Sarge said:

Hobbs did not do the ethical thing and recuse herself from the election counting process. The election was unnecessarily dragged out, and vote totals and percentages don't follow convention across the board, and Hobbs "miraculously does way better than expected in critical counties, the longer it goes she eeks across the finish line.

That is not an honest and fair election, obviously, and is sickening the people of Arizona would just let it happen.

What is disgusting though, is the Republican pParty leadership did not lift a finger to help her fight the obvious shenanigans afoot. If that would have been a lineage RINO "R", Heaven and Earth would be moved to provide the best election lawyers, and election post-mortem of the goings on. But nothing. Not. A. Peep.

LDP, God bless you brother for the good fight, but you definitely are walking among snakes disguised as friends whilst fighting the DemocRats.
Current Georgia governor Brian Kemp was the Secretary of State while he was the Republican candidate for governor against Stacey Abrams in 2018. I didn't hear or see anyone on this board demanding that he recuse himself from counting the votes.
Grapesoda2525
So we've established over the last 2 pages that everyone who posts on here that is conservative is so masculine that they can bench press 300 lbs at the gym while using one hand and they have women chasing them around 24/7 trying to get with them, but all the guys are extremely Christian so they're all married with kids and they have to turn them down.

All the liberals are soy boys who live in their moms basement. Drive those little cube cars. Go to Starbucks everyday for coffee and gets shoved into lockers everyday. Either barely struggle to be over 100 pounds or way over 300 pounds.

Ok sounds real believable…..
cevans_40
AG
Im Gipper said:

cevans_40 said:

Charpie said:

sanangelo said:

FIFY

Saying people post personal posts gets a ban? Or "FIFY" gets a ban? What you getting at man?
Clicked the wrong Charpie post. "Sorry your girl lost" was the one I meant
Charpie
AG
Go ahead and flag it if you find it offensive
Old McDonald
cevans_40 said:

this doesn't seem like a very "alpha male" thing to be thinking about, much less post
cevans_40
AG
Charpie said:

Go ahead and flag it if you find it offensive
I will leave the moderating to you
cevans_40
AG
Old McDonald said:

cevans_40 said:

this doesn't seem like a very "alpha male" thing to be thinking about, much less post
Nevertheless, it is accurate. 70% of the guys in that picture are gay
Im Gipper
You are offended by being told your female candidate lost, but okay with posting about men fitting stuff in their butts? Take all kinds I guess.

I'm Gipper
TxAgPreacher
S
TefIon Don said:

Tell her to follow Desantis's lead and distance herself from Trump.
Username does NOT check out.
Old McDonald
whatever floats your boat my dude, free love
Faustus
cevans_40 said:

Old McDonald said:

cevans_40 said:

I bet the gay undercover FBI agents are also plotting election fraud. They're practically a Rorschach test.
cevans_40
AG
Im Gipper said:

You are offended by being told your female candidate lost, but okay with posting about men fitting stuff in their butts? Take all kinds I guess.
You are bad a reading comprehension. I am not offended that Kari Lake lost. I find it hypocritical that "someone" banned users for saying the exact same thing when Hillary.
cevans_40
AG
Faustus said:

cevans_40 said:

Old McDonald said:

cevans_40 said:

I bet the gay undercover FBI agents are also plotting election fraud. They're practically a Rorschach test.
I don't know what they are doing, besides other guys.
Tex100
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

She got dominated.

Are you high?
CedricBudrivenheimer
S
LegalDrugPusher said:

Knowing Kari personally I can honestly say and confidently proclaim Kari will be just fine.

She and her husband Jeff and their 2 kids are strong courageous believers In Christ. I told her day before Election Day last time we communicated that no matter what happens God Is In Control and he has a path for you that he truly only knows.

I know and very aware the haters on here are dying to pounce on me but it's only internet warriors. But Kari is a rock star and she is loved throughout the state of Arizona and now the country.

Ron DeSantis is a big fan of hers. Not saying a DeSantis Lake combo is happening but wouldn't be surprised if it did.

I'm sure I will hear from Kari later this week, she is always asking about my wife and our 11 week old daughter.
We win = great election
We lose = fraud!

I'm sorry but Trumpism is dead, and it should be.
Birdwatcher
AG
Glad to see that LOSER kari lake eat all the crow. Hopefully this tames down some of the MAGA crowd. I don't know why people should even try to engage with these morons. They lower the intelligence of our species every time they speak, and shouldn't be made to feel like their opinions have any weight.
Printer_Goes_Brrr
Birdwatcher said:

Glad to see that LOSER kari lake eat all the crow. Hopefully this tames down some of the MAGA crowd. I don't know why people should even try to engage with these morons. They lower the intelligence of our species every time they speak, and shouldn't be made to feel like their opinions have any weight.
now do fetterman.
Printer_Goes_Brrr
Dont worry OP most of these leftist tubs of lard would never say any of this to your face they just hid behind their computers.

LOL at Crowder being 170...smh

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.