Kari Lake Will Be Just Fine

24,723 Views | 295 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by etxag02
cevans_40
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This thread is a TDS riddled mess. Looks like the CMs are going to decide the fate of the country. Thankfully, we will be headed off the cliff at a slightly slower pace.
shiftyandquick
aginlakeway said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

Gaius Rufus said:

blacksox said:

Old McDonald said:

Urban Ag said:

NICU Dad said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

She got dominated.
Not sure what is worse. This post or the idiots that starred it.
My take. It's sexual in nature. Lib white male betas could never have a woman like Kari Lake. Younger version, current version, it doesn't matter. These women are out of their league, they know it, alpha conservatives get these women, and just like bitter ugly feminists, it pisses them off they're left in the cold. It's why they hide behind message boards, getting high, gaming, etc. They're pathetic excuses for males.

"Dominated" just sounds like incel masturbation material for these losers.
this might be the funniest post i've read today
You're a beta lib who could never get a girls like Kari Lake, You're just jealous of all the alpha pubs who get to bang chicks like Kari Lake. It's pathetic really.
Did you know that Pete Davidson is an Alpha Conservative? exit interviews with Kim K and Ariane Grande showed that was the only reason they dated him.

The "alphas" of this thread are likely 300 lb piles of goo.

Many of us aren't. Pic in profile.
that's a headshot, can't tell what your weight is.
A is A
AG
larry culpepper said:

OP should tell Kari that when she runs for senate in 2024, she should try really hard to not insult McCain or his voters while on the campaign trail. Turns out insulting the most popular politician from your state isn't a winning strategy. Those people vote, you know. And you probably could use their votes.

Being divisive doesn't get you votes, it turns people away.
the democratic platform and party continuously nominates, and gets elected, people that are hyper divisive, you troll.
aginlakeway
AG
shiftyandquick said:

aginlakeway said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

Gaius Rufus said:

blacksox said:

Old McDonald said:

Urban Ag said:

NICU Dad said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

She got dominated.
My take. It's sexual in nature. Lib white male betas could never have a woman like Kari Lake. Younger version, current version, it doesn't matter. These women are out of their league, they know it, alpha conservatives get these women, and just like bitter ugly feminists, it pisses them off they're left in the cold. It's why they hide behind message boards, getting high, gaming, etc. They're pathetic excuses for males.

You're a beta lib who could never get a girls like Kari Lake, You're just jealous of all the alpha pubs who get to bang chicks like Kari Lake. It's pathetic really.
Did you know that Pete Davidson is an Alpha Conservative? exit interviews with Kim K and Ariane Grande showed that was the only reason they dated him.

About 120 under 300. So there goes that "300 lb piles of goo" theory.
Gaius Rufus
aginlakeway said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

Gaius Rufus said:

blacksox said:

Old McDonald said:

Urban Ag said:

NICU Dad said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

She got dominated.

Are you "most" posters, or only one poster?
cevans_40
AG
Gaius Rufus said:

aginlakeway said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

Gaius Rufus said:

blacksox said:

Old McDonald said:

Urban Ag said:

NICU Dad said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

She got dominated.

How was your vegan granola?
shiftyandquick
aginlakeway said:

shiftyandquick said:

aginlakeway said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

Gaius Rufus said:

blacksox said:

Old McDonald said:

Urban Ag said:

NICU Dad said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

She got dominated.

that wasn't my theory. Although I do think the "alpha conservative" theory is laughable. Nor do I see banging Kari Lake as something that one should aspire to, along with "haha, you have TDS" posts ad infinitum.
Gaius Rufus
cevans_40 said:

Gaius Rufus said:

aginlakeway said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

Gaius Rufus said:

blacksox said:

Old McDonald said:

Urban Ag said:

NICU Dad said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

She got dominated.

How was your vegan granola?
Tasty. Goes well with Bacon.
cevans_40
AG
shiftyandquick said:

aginlakeway said:

shiftyandquick said:

aginlakeway said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

Gaius Rufus said:

blacksox said:

Old McDonald said:

Urban Ag said:

NICU Dad said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

She got dominated.

that wasn't my theory. Although I do think the "alpha conservative" theory is laughable. Nor do I see banging Kari Lake as something that one should aspire to, along with "haha, you have TDS" posts ad infinitum.
You think the theory is laughable? Are you blind? Ever seen a democrat rally?
Gaius Rufus
cevans_40 said:

shiftyandquick said:

aginlakeway said:

shiftyandquick said:

aginlakeway said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

Gaius Rufus said:

blacksox said:

Old McDonald said:

Urban Ag said:

NICU Dad said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

She got dominated.

Have you ever seen a conservative rally? I'm not sure this is the comparison you want to make.
cevans_40
AG
Gaius Rufus said:

cevans_40 said:

shiftyandquick said:

aginlakeway said:

shiftyandquick said:

aginlakeway said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

Gaius Rufus said:

blacksox said:

Old McDonald said:

Urban Ag said:

NICU Dad said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

She got dominated.

Have you ever seen a conservative rally? I'm not sure this is the comparison you want to make.
Either you are being intentionally obtuse or you have some major misinformation. Normal looking people are conservative. Unwashed hippies are democrats. Its not even a debate.
aginlakeway
AG
Gaius Rufus said:

aginlakeway said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

Gaius Rufus said:

blacksox said:

Old McDonald said:

Urban Ag said:

NICU Dad said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

She got dominated.

I am just one poster ... who is 180 pounds and conservative and happily married to an attractive woman who is against abortion and hates pronouns and dislikes most liberal women. And she loves Aggie football.

Life is good.
Urban Ag
AG
Must have struck a nerve with the skinny jeans crowd. I guess I forgot that date night at their house means the wife goes out on a date and they cat sit.

Gaius Rufus
cevans_40 said:

Gaius Rufus said:

cevans_40 said:

shiftyandquick said:

aginlakeway said:

shiftyandquick said:

aginlakeway said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

Gaius Rufus said:

blacksox said:

Old McDonald said:

Urban Ag said:

NICU Dad said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

She got dominated.

Either you are being intentionally obtuse or you have some major misinformation. Normal looking people are conservative. Unwashed hippies are democrats. Its not even a debate.
How do you define "normal looking"?
Old McDonald
it's laughable because people who use "alpha" and "beta" unironically are very transparently insecure
shiftyandquick
Gaius Rufus said:

How do you define "normal looking"?
We are now in the "phrenology" stage of tribalization on Texags.
Anonymous Source
S
cevans_40 said:

Gaius Rufus said:

cevans_40 said:

shiftyandquick said:

aginlakeway said:

shiftyandquick said:

aginlakeway said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

Gaius Rufus said:

blacksox said:

Old McDonald said:

Urban Ag said:

NICU Dad said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

She got dominated.

Yeah, I see what you mean....

Gig 'Em
BoydCrowder13
Anonymous Source said:

cevans_40 said:

Gaius Rufus said:

cevans_40 said:

shiftyandquick said:

aginlakeway said:

shiftyandquick said:

aginlakeway said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

Gaius Rufus said:

blacksox said:

Old McDonald said:

Urban Ag said:

NICU Dad said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

She got dominated.

Yeah, I see what you mean....

Yea this is kind of what I picture when I think of people that go to rallies.
Old McDonald
conservative ranks are full of Tomi Lahrens and female Fox News anchors, libs on the other hand look like the screaming feminist from trump's inauguration

source: texags is where I get most of my news
Faustus
shack009 said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

Not even bashing but why on earth would DeSantis pick her. It is like the left holding up Stacy Abrams or Beto. She didn't win. The end.

She is not qualified to be VP. Her resume is local news anchor. If she was governor, sure. But she is not. I hate the failing upwards trend in politics currently. Don't win Senator? Run for Governor! Don't win Governor? Run for VP!

Because she owned the libs by pointing out their hypocrisy.

She's so new to the right that she still thinks she's making a good point when she points out liberal hypocrisy. She still hasn't learned libs don't care about hypocrisy.
Beating the libs probably would have helped more than owning them, but the latter certainly feels good I'm sure.
She'll always have the mean tweets.
cevans_40
AG
Old McDonald said:

conservative ranks are full of Tomi Lahrens and female Fox News anchors, libs on the other hand look like the screaming feminist from trump's inauguration

source: texags is where I get most of my news
LOLS

?w=1500
aginlakeway
AG
Maybe post your picture so we can see the difference?
Deputy Travis Junior
larry culpepper said:

OP should tell Kari that when she runs for senate in 2024, she should try really hard to not insult McCain or his voters while on the campaign trail. Turns out insulting the most popular politician from your state isn't a winning strategy.

Jesus, this. It isn't rocket science. Trump and his pupils spew nonstop insults and insanity that 30-35% of the electorate loves, but everybody else hates, and then count on 15-20% to hold their nose and vote for them. Then, when things don't bounce their way, they howl about fake ballots.

I'm not saying every election is perfectly honest; hell, there's probably never been a perfectly honest election in history. Ballot box stuffing has a proud history stretching across Rome, classical Greece, and elementary schools the world over. But they are not taking care of the stuff in their control. Their strategies are terrible
TexAgGrad19
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

She got dominated.
BoydCrowder13
aginlakeway said:

I'm flattered but no thanks. I am about 170 though and don't have man boobs. And still have my hair. Unlike those two^
cevans_40
AG
BoydCrowder13 said:

aginlakeway said:

I'm flattered but no thanks. I am about 170 though and don't have man boobs. And still have my hair. Unlike those two^
soy boy beta confirmed
AzAg80
AG
mesocosm said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

Knowing Kari personally I can honestly say and confidently proclaim Kari will be just fine.

She and her husband Jeff and their 2 kids are strong courageous believers In Christ. I told her day before Election Day last time we communicated that no matter what happens God Is In Control and he has a path for you that he truly only knows.

I know and very aware the haters on here are dying to pounce on me but it's only internet warriors. But Kari is a rock star and she is loved throughout the state of Arizona and now the country.

Ron DeSantis is a big fan of hers. Not saying a DeSantis Lake combo is happening but wouldn't be surprised if it did.

I'm sure I will hear from Kari later this week, she is always asking about my wife and our 11 week old daughter.

Thank you Arizona for not electing that loon
This from the party of Biden, Kamala, and Fetterman. LMFAO.
barbacoa taco
AG
all of these posters bragging about being alpha and talking about how everyone else is a soy boy beta. this is so cringe i'm getting a charlie horse good lord
shiftyandquick
My "friend" on FB (grew up with him) who is ultra MAGA often mentions "Soy Boys" and "****s" on his feed, checks in at well over 350 pounds and almost died of exertion on a hike (I'm not kidding).
BoydCrowder13
larry culpepper said:

all of these posters bragging about being alpha and talking about how everyone else is a soy boy beta. this is so cringe i'm getting a charlie horse good lord

Isn't it great? I hope they talk like that in public.
cevans_40
AG
larry culpepper said:

Using the word cringe in your daily lexicon is GAF
cevans_40
AG
BoydCrowder13 said:

larry culpepper said:

We do. We ridicule you and your kind daily.
Anonymous Source
S
cevans_40 said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

larry culpepper said:

You are such a badass
Gig 'Em
aginlakeway
AG
cevans_40 said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

larry culpepper said:

I do as well. And so does my wife. She's much worse and more vocal than I am. She truly detests most liberals for what they are trying to do to this country. The woke movement and abortion being a huge part of that. For some reason, she doesn't like babies get killed after conception unless there's a serious health issue.
Faustus
Gaius Rufus said:

cevans_40 said:

shiftyandquick said:

aginlakeway said:

shiftyandquick said:

aginlakeway said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

Gaius Rufus said:

blacksox said:

Old McDonald said:

Urban Ag said:

NICU Dad said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

She got dominated.

They all look pretty fit to me.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.