Beto

4,787 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Bearpitbull
dermdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What office does this grifter loser run for next?

I will say this, he has found a way to make millions doing nothing but campaigning and losing every couple of years.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
CREAg87
AG
He should run to the dentists office
Keep your rifle by your side
CDUB98
AG
I suspect he'll run for a U.S. House seat next.

He may pick up local political position in the interim.
Maybe Next Year
AG
Beteaux, the next Beaumont mayor
Seabreeze
He will just go on to make millions from some lobbyist group out of DC
The Dirty Sock
beto throw away them signs
PLUM LOCO
AG
Rapier108
They need him to run for a state wide seat because he helps with turnout and keeps the Dems from getting wasted on the local level, especially in Harris County.

My guess, a rematch with Cruz in 2024 and if he loses that, Lt. Governor in 2026.
oldcrow91
AG
Why would he ever run for anything less than a statewide election where coastal liberals will load him up with donations.

Actually winning would be too inconvenient.
Martin Cash
AG
The Dirty Sock said:

Did you notice? His signs no longer mention a specific office, just 'Beto for Texas.'
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. Ecclesiastes 10:2
A Net Full of Jello
AG
Tried for the senate - failed
Tried for the presidency - failed
Tried for governor - failed

What's left? The house? State senator?
phatty26
Step on the roach
The Dirty Sock

"Who are the chefs?"
No Longer Subsribed
Whatever it is, I just hope he keeps running. He sucks up money that could have been used on someone who is not such a lightweight.
wbt5845
AG
I think Beto would have been well served to stay in the House and build a name for himself. That's the only way a Democrat in Texas is going to get recognition statewide.

For instance, right now, the Democrat with the highest state wide recognition is - Henry Cuellar? Longtime veteran conservative Democrat. I'd fear that guy running for governor or senator.
The Dirty Sock
Martin Cash said:

The Dirty Sock said:

Did you notice? His signs no longer mention a specific office, just 'Beto for Texas.'

Yeah I think he's done in this state. Maybe try new mexico?
zephyr88
AG
HOA President?
aTm2004
AG
His wife will use daddy's money and begin to run.
AGHouston11
AG
He can go back to writing books about running over children with a car again
TxTarpon
zephyr88 said:

HOA President?
I can see it.
He just built a house in a luxury hood between SA and Austin.
BQ_90
AG
wbt5845 said:

I think Beto would have been well served to stay in the House and build a name for himself. That's the only way a Democrat in Texas is going to get recognition statewide.

For instance, right now, the Democrat with the highest state wide recognition is - Henry Cuellar? Longtime veteran conservative Democrat. I'd fear that guy running for governor or senator.
Why, he's making **** load of money, getting his ass kissed by all these liberals all over the country.

And at the end of they day he doesn't have to actually do anything.

If he truly wanted to do something he would have done what you said before jumping in the deep end of the pool.

He's a liberal noise maker in Texas. He can show up to shootings or protest or whatever and rep the dems and call out the Gov. or whatever Republican they're after.
Tex117
AG
BQ_90 said:

He's a liberal noise maker in Texas. He can show up to shootings or protest or whatever and rep the dems and call out the Gov. or whatever Republican they're after.
That's all he has ever been (except for maybe against Cruz that first time).

Seabreeze
Call me crazy, but don't be surprised to see his wife on a ballot in a few years.
annie88
AG
A Net Full of Jello said:

Texas triple crown loser.

He'll keep running because his wife and his dad will keep giving him the money to do so, and he doesn't want to get a real job.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
A Net Full of Jello
AG
At least he now has more time to make cringy ticktok videos of him dancing. That's just what American needs right now.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
dermdoc said:

I will say this, he has found a way to make millions doing nothing but campaigning and losing every couple of years.

Hell try to get appointed to a Biden admin position - year 3 is usually shakeups in an admin
Owlagdad
SpreadsheetAg said:

dermdoc said:

Hell try to get appointed to a Biden admin position - year 3 is usually shakeups in an admin

That's too much like work for him. He wants a position, not a job, even though most government workers squeeze an hours work into 8 hour day.
TRADUCTOR
Non profit grift to sleaze through life next.
JDL 96
We should hope Beto and Stacy Abrams continue to get big time funding and keep running for stuff. They are huge turn offs to middle of the road voters. Sadly, I don't think the dems are dumb enough to keep funding them, and they're both done as national figures.
aTm2004
AG
Psycho Bunny
aTm2004 said:

LegalDrugPusher
A Net Full of Jello said:

He was already a Congressman
LOYAL AG
AG
BQ_90 said:

wbt5845 said:

Why, he's making **** load of money, getting his ass kissed by all these liberals all over the country.

And at the end of they day he doesn't have to actually do anything.

If he truly wanted to do something he would have done what you said before jumping in the deep end of the pool.

Actually I'm thinking I could make a hell of a living being the Beto of California. No chance I'd win but it would be a hell of a lot of fun making heads explode.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
e=mc2
AG
TxTarpon said:

zephyr88 said:

HOA President?
I can see it.
He just built a house in a luxury hood between SA and Austin.

Where?
Saltwater Assassin
AG
CREAg87 said:

He should run to the dentists office

This is why I read this board
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.