Amnesty for Covidiots? Only if they repent.

3,731 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Whirligigs
TheEternalPessimist
How long do you want to ignore this user?
--

"The Kingdom is for HE that can TAKE IT!" - Alexander
RebelE Infantry
AG

The flames of the Imperium burn brightly in the hearts of men repulsed by degenerate modernity. Souls aflame with love of goodness, truth, beauty, justice, and order.
hunter2012
AG

Come ask me for forgiveness. Eat your 2 and a half years worth of crow and recognize that you have a monster on the inside that is fully capable of loading boxcars full of humans. Recognize that you'd enjoy it, then try to find you soul. Probably try to find God first instead of putting your absolute faith and fealty to government employees that have lost their soul perhaps even more so.
IMnAg79
AG
https://truthsocial.com/users/libsoftiktok/statuses/109274943612330809
BG Knocc Out
Not forgiving them, but my response is two-fold: (a) thank them for fully exposing themselves as the brainwashed tyrants they are, and (b) buy more guns and ammo than I otherwise would have...even with my wife's approval.
Rapier108
For those who destroyed countless lives, prayed to Fauci that all of us unclean people who refused the shots die a horrible death, attempted to put us out of work, possibly forever, and ruined perhaps an entire generation of children, NO.

This is something we will neither forgive nor forget.

There is no forgiveness is available now, and there will never be any given.
AGHouston11
AG
A survey showed one time a fairly large percentage of democrats were for rounding up unvaccinated persons and putting them in quarantine!

Yes - we are not forgetting!
DrEvazanPhD
No.
DCPD158
AG
IMnAg79 said:

I got 15 seconds into that and couldn't watch anymore. I don't know if I wanted to tear up from anger or sadness.
Company I-1, Ord-Ords '85 -12thFan and Websider-
Tumble Weed
I was friends with some liberals before Covid. We are not friends now.

I have not forgotten.
Ag87H2O
AG

The cries for reconciliation and forgiveness ring terribly hollow when you know the only thing that stopped the Covid tyrants was a Supreme Court decision and the upcoming election. There is no repentence, remorse, or even acknowledgement that they were wrong. Given the same circumstances, they would do it again in a heartbeat and won't hesitate to try and cancel those that disagree or worse if and when another pandemic occurs.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
If those that pimped the vaccine, masks, and lockdowns disappeared from this site forever it would be a start.

We all know who you are.
dermdoc
AG
Poll data shows the majority of dems still want to punish folks who did not get the vax.

Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me a million times, shame on you.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Forgive this.
PCC_80
AG
AGHouston11 said:

A survey showed one time a fairly large percentage of democrats were for rounding up unvaccinated persons and putting them in quarantine!

Yep, it was close to 50% if I recall correctly. And they will try to do it again if they can find the right situation. They even openly discussed rounding up Trump voters and putting them into camps. They are the type of people that rounded up Jews in the 30s and 40s.

Personally I do not forgive want-to-be Nazi's.
Psycho Bunny
RebelE Infantry said:

BG Knocc Out
AGHouston11 said:

And 30-something % was for taking their children away.

Not only will I not forgive you, I will think of you every time I purchase ammo should be the mentality.
ChemEAg08
AG
No. Screw those aholes.
ChemEAg08
AG
AGHouston11 said:

And pay fines for questioning the shot and take your children away as an unvaxxed.

January 2022

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/partner_surveys/jan_2022/covid_19_democratic_voters_support_harsh_measures_against_unvaccinated?s=09
Secolobo
AG
IMnAg79 said:

Same situation with my grandmother and her great grandchildren. Instead of playing dominoes with her we had to do this.
Infuriated her and still infuriates me.
God rest her soul.
The Debt
OP is a DW fan...spreadsheet updated.
The Debt
The CS Lewis quote about 'the hard tyrants can have their cruelty and cupidity satiated, but the soft tyrants being worse because they oppress for the satisfaction of their own conscience' keeps coming to mind when I reflect upon 2020-2022.
japantiger
S
My ass ..
“It was miraculous. It was almost no trick at all, he saw, to turn vice into virtue and slander into truth, impotence into abstinence, arrogance into humility, plunder into philanthropy, thievery into honor, blasphemy into wisdom, brutality into patriotism, and sadism into justice. Anybody could do it; it required no brains at all. It merely required no character.”
Joseph Heller, Catch 22
Harry Stone
AG
dont ever forget. save every article you can and pass them down to your kids and grandkids. people will intentionally try to erase the truth like they do with everything else.
45-70Ag
AG
Off

It's what these people can go ****.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
it's interesting to me the old saying divide and conquer. to bad our own citizens on the left had to work so hard to make it very easy to conquer us.
Kenneth_2003
AG
No quarter.

When they squeal, press harder. May God Almighty have mercy on their immortal soul.
BG Knocc Out
The Debt said:

The CS Lewis quote about 'the hard tyrants can have their cruelty and cupidity satiated, but the soft tyrants being worse because they oppress for the satisfaction of their own conscience' keeps coming to mind when I reflect upon 2020-2022.

Yep, felt like it deserved to be posted in it's entirety. Was posted on here a few times during the pandemic and cannot be shared enough. A tyrant who truly believes he is doing good is scary enough...but a tyrant who can convince or condition millions of people into thinking they are helping others is terrifying...they can become weaponized against their fellow countrymen in rapid order...and we got a little glimpse of that during Covid.

In Rasmussen polls:
- They ALL wanted us unvaxxed fired, and for our families to suffer.
- 60% wanted us to be forcibly quarantined.
- 30% wanted our children taken away from us.

They truly thought they were the good guys...saving meemaws and we were the heartless killers.

This is why we can never budge an INCH on the second amendment. That is the main safeguard keeping things from going to a truly scary place that we can't come back from.

EDIT: Holy crap, I somehow missed this originally...

Quote:

Nearly half (48%) of Democratic voters think federal and state governments should be able to fine or imprison individuals who publicly question the efficacy of the existing COVID-19 vaccines on social media, television, radio, or in online or digital publications.
How can you truly forgive that?
ExPeterKeating
Hey Covidians: I say this in the most caring Christian way I can: GO **** YOURSELVES. No forgiveness. EVER! Don't worry, we know you by your posts and your stupid perverse obsession with masks. And we will remember who you were. We will remember your bloodlust to control your 'inferiors'. Again, GO **** YOURSELVES!
titan
S
hunter2012 said:

Come ask me for forgiveness. Eat your 2 and a half years worth of crow and recognize that you have a monster on the inside that is fully capable of loading boxcars full of humans. Recognize that you'd enjoy it, then try to find you soul. Probably try to find God first instead of putting your absolute faith and fealty to government employees that have lost their soul perhaps even more so.
Notice that Categroy 4 on the right of that sheet meme is still being kicked around: (today)

LA Times: Are The Unvaccinated Still a Danger to the Rest of Us? | TexAgs
Pinche Guero
AG
We want reparations, am I doing this right?
aggierogue
AG

Quote:

Eat your 2 and a half years worth of crow and recognize that you have a monster on the inside that is fully capable of loading boxcars full of humans.
What do you mean by this?
titan
S
aggierogue said:

Quote:

Eat your 2 and a half years worth of crow and recognize that you have a monster on the inside that is fully capable of loading boxcars full of humans.
He means things like someone as ostensibly level as Jake Tapper said about making lists and rounding up people.

He means the monster of tyranny, of forcing all things "our way" if you get too much power and money, which is true for most in the upper tier of the federal govt and press.
geoag58
AG
They should leave the country now!
Fight against the dictatorship of the federal bureaucracy!
hunter2012
AG
aggierogue said:

Quote:

Only that most normal people are capable of horrific atrocities especially when they live under fear. I don't believe in white guilt or original sin, but I do believe that with all that God has given us that practically anyone living is capable of inflicting horrors on their fellow man. Most people would like to deny and say they would never do that. We were a supreme court ruling and some EOs away from it being here. The healthiest thing is for people to recognize it.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.