PETA: withhold sex from men who eat meat

4,952 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by American Hardwood
C@LAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.peta.de/presse/peta-fordert-sexverbot-fuer-alle-fleischessenden-maenner-speiseplan-von-maennern-verursacht-41-prozent-mehr-treibhausgase-als-der-von-frauen/

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/lifestyle/2022/09/peta-demands-men-who-eat-meat-be-banned-from-sex-to-help-reduce-global-meat-consumption.html

Men who eat meat should be banned from having sex, the animal rights organisation People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) has declared.

According to the nonprofit, a taste for sausages is symptomatic of toxic masculinity, a set of harmful attitudes and behaviours stereotypically associated with men that are seen to have a negative impact on society - including the steady demise of the planet.

The German faction of the organisation has cited research from the scientific journal PLOS One, which found men are responsible for 41 percent more greenhouse gas emissions than women predominantly due to their higher consumption of meat.

The activists at PETA Germany are now calling for all meat-eating men to be subject to a "sex ban", urging women to embark on a "sex strike to save the world".

"Now there is scientific proof that toxic masculinity also harms the climate. Therefore, a hefty meat tax of 41 percent for men would be appropriate.

"A ban on sex or reproduction for all meat-eating men would also be expedient [practical] in this context.
C@LAg
Google Translated:

Stuttgart, September 20, 2022 A study published by the scientific online journal PLOS ONE found that men contribute significantly more to the climate catastrophe than women, primarily through their meat consumption. They emit 41 percent more greenhouse gases than the female population with their eating habits. [1] France's Green Party politician Sandrine Rousseau recently called for a rethink so that meat "on the grill is no longer considered a symbol of masculinity". [2] Daniel Cox, Team Leader Campaigns at PETA Deutschland e.V., comments:

"Who doesn't know them, the suburban fathers handling beer bottles and barbecue tongs, who sizzle 70-cent sausages on their 700-euro grill. The zucchini provided by the visitor is viewed with suspicion and tolerated only reluctantly. The fact that the 'grill masters' of Germany believe they have to prove their masculinity to themselves and their peers by consuming meat does not only happen to the animals' chagrin. Now there's scientific evidence that toxic masculinity also harms the climate. So a hefty meat tax of 41 percent for men would be appropriate. A ban on sex or reproduction for all meat-eating men would also be expedient in this context. After all, every child not born saves 58.6 tons of CO2 equivalents per year. [3] For all fathers who still grill meat and still want children with a future worth living on a livable planet, we recommend changing their lifestyle by participating in our free Veganstart program."
C@LAg
They can pry my meat from my cold, dead hands.
Rossticus
What the actual and precise furk… Some of this crud is so absurd you couldn't make it more ridiculous if you tried.
Not a Bot
AG
Reading this article really made me think about myself and the impact my meat-eating habits have on the world. I've made a decision for the betterment of myself and for the future of the planet.

I agree to never have sex with anyone associated with PETA.
RGLAG85
AG
I'll be damned if I'm going to quit eating meat!

Oh..... oh, they're talking about animal meat?
HoustonAg2106
AG
"After all, every child not born saves 58.6 tons of CO2 equivalents per year."

There it is
96AgGrad
AG
I can think of another great way for every PETA member to save the earth from 58.6 tons of CO2 equivalents per year.
Artimus Gordon
AG
Does PETA woman look like the old NOW gang? If so compliance with their mandate should not be a problem.
Jason C.
AG
C@LAg said:

So that's what you're doing up at 2 AM?
LOYAL AG
AG
They're all at least a 4 crazy but the PETA chicks are way higher than that and well below the line for their rating. I'll most definitely agree I shouldn't have sex with a PETA chick.
doubledog
Private PoopyPants said:

Reading this article really made me think about myself and the impact my meat-eating habits have on the world. I've made a decision for the betterment of myself and for the future of the planet.

I agree to never have sex with anyone associated with PETA.
Another old rule of thumb for men... Never have sex with crazy *****es.
B-1 83
AG
I withhold sex from women who won't eat meat that's offered.
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
AgCat93
AG
HoustonAg2106 said:

There it is

Curious to know how many of that bunch have kids and aren't willing to admit it.

Also curious to know how many have had abortions and will or won't admit it.
Owlagdad
Divide, divide, divide.
That's all liberal causes do.
YouBet
AG
HoustonAg2106 said:

There it is

Yep, it's not about saving animals anymore. It's about committing slow suicide as a species.
2wealfth Man
AG
Probably better if the PETA types don't reproduce
Owlagdad
YouBet said:

HoustonAg2106 said:

There it is

Yep, it's not about saving animals anymore. It's about committing slow suicide as a species.

Yes. Liberals are miserable people and want everyone else to be miserable.
GeorgiAg
AG
crowman2010
AG
I put a lot of meat in a PETA chick one time
TxAgPreacher
S
Crazy cat ladies have sex???
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
bmc13
AG
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
D_Wag97
AG
I didnt think there were any masculine German men left. Guess they're trying to root out the last 2%.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Sexism is ok when it's against the right gender.
Burdizzo
AG
C@LAg said:

Cold hands on your meat doesn't sound fun, but it may explain why you are such a prolific Texags poster.
JamesPShelley
100% I'm for the ethical treatment of animals but, at my age, sometimes a solid ribeye Trumps intercourse.
Buck Turgidson
So basically a bunch of blue haired lesbians will avoid sex with straight men. Bet that will have a big impact.
Nuke_Ag05
AG
HoustonAg2106 said:

There it is
If they are so concerned about it or it's that important to them, they can go first.
Ags4DaWin
My meat eating ways have removed many a farting cow from the planet.

I am fighting climate change alongside these hags. Just not in the manner they want.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
it's funny woman who never get laid threatening to withhold sex. that will teach us bare knuckle meat eating men.
patman85
AG
C@LAg said:

https://www.peta.de/presse/peta-fordert-sexverbot-fuer-alle-fleischessenden-maenner-speiseplan-von-maennern-verursacht-41-prozent-mehr-treibhausgase-als-der-von-frauen/

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/lifestyle/2022/09/peta-demands-men-who-eat-meat-be-banned-from-sex-to-help-reduce-global-meat-consumption.html

Men who eat meat should be banned from having sex, the animal rights organisation People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) has declared.

According to the nonprofit, a taste for sausages is symptomatic of toxic masculinity, a set of harmful attitudes and behaviours stereotypically associated with men that are seen to have a negative impact on society - including the steady demise of the planet.

The German faction of the organisation has cited research from the scientific journal PLOS One, which found men are responsible for 41 percent more greenhouse gas emissions than women predominantly due to their higher consumption of meat.

The activists at PETA Germany are now calling for all meat-eating men to be subject to a "sex ban", urging women to embark on a "sex strike to save the world".

"Now there is scientific proof that toxic masculinity also harms the climate. Therefore, a hefty meat tax of 41 percent for men would be appropriate.

"A ban on sex or reproduction for all meat-eating men would also be expedient [practical] in this context.
So if these Peta activists, vegetarians and vegans actually really care about the animals, why do they insist on eating their food?? Selfish *******s.
Patman85
94AGBQ
AG
Their terms are acceptable. I promise to not have sex with PETA members.
C@LAg
Jason C. said:

C@LAg said:

So that's what you're doing up at 2 AM?
not just 2am....
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.