Mark Wahlberg Tells California Adios

5,851 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by No Spin Ag
Ferg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He's from Boston, there's hardly any Republicans there.

Compared to Affleck and Damon he's pretty conservative.
Buck Turgidson
Clob94 said:

Does the Funky Bunch get to come with?
I would expect all the Funky Bunch alums to be in Atlanta.
EskimoJoe
LegalDrugPusher said:

BaileyAg said:

Meh...
He's a Dem. He helped put that system in place. Nevada can keep him

There's no doubt that he has voted Democrat but he's also voted Republican but have you ever heard of a thing called forgiveness ? some people just catch the light or see the light later on in their life after experiences

My granddad was the chairman of the Texas state Democrat party in early 70s but he broke loose because he could see where the Democrat party was headed and became a Republican until his death in 2016 he receive death threats and hate mail or public disparaging remarks by Democrats

he has probably voted democrat since 2016
Buck Turgidson
TyHolden said:

Tough life…

Las Vegas is going through a housing crash. I can't even imagine what the proceeds from the sale of that house would get you in a depressed Vegas housing market.

[edit]Just read the article - at the end it says he's slumming it with a $16.5 million shack in Vegas. Plenty left over for a whole collection of vacation homes.
Ferg
Isn't that his California house?
GasPasser97
AG
His playground insults with Will Ferrell is pretty funny.

Good for him family first.

Hope they don't hurt themselves roughing it in Nevada.
GasPasser97
AG
How could you ever learn to function in the world, as a kid, after living in that BH mansion?

coupland boy
AG
Democrats back in the 70s were still fairly conservative at least in Texas. No comparison whatsoever to today's nut jobs.
Player To Be Named Later
AG
His stance on gun control is garbage and hypocritical.
/End of Message
krowe
Is Nevada much better than california? Vegas is a horrible place to be after 3 days
No Spin Ag
From what the Google says, he's leaving one blue voting place for another. Oh well, I guess not all Californians want to move to Texas.
JamesPShelley
Buck Turgidson said:

TyHolden said:

Tough life…

Las Vegas is going through a housing crash. I can't even imagine what the proceeds from the sale of that house would get you in a depressed Vegas housing market.

[edit]Just read the article - at the end it says he's slumming it with a $16.5 million shack in Vegas. Plenty left over for a whole collection of vacation homes.
Spent last Thursday, Friday, and Saturday in Summerlin... driving the 3 grandkids to school in North Las Vegas. In addition to the incredible, er, messed up traffic... idiot drivers... and long waits at the lights... I was amazed at how much new construction is going on. E v e r y w h e r e. Mostly dense apartments and condos. I don't see the draw.

The prices were extraordinary, in my opinion. Wife and I had looked at homes... considering we could live in Nevada. I thought the prices were too high. After the traffic... no way. No. Way. I've seen better traffic on the 405.

Rant over.
No Spin Ag
JamesPShelley said:

Buck Turgidson said:

TyHolden said:

Tough life…

Spent last Thursday, Friday, and Saturday in Summerlin... driving the 3 grandkids to school in North Las Vegas. In addition to the incredible, er, messed up traffic... idiot drivers... and long waits at the lights... I was amazed at how much new construction is going on. E v e r y w h e r e. Mostly dense apartments and condos. I don't see the draw.

The prices were extraordinary, in my opinion. Wife and I had looked at homes... considering we could live in Nevada. I thought the prices were too high. After the traffic... no way. No. Way. I've seen better traffic on the 405.

Rant over.

Do you think this is the new place for liberals who want to leave California but still stay close to it and the coast?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.