BEAUTIFUL Portland, Oregon

3,060 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by smucket
pdc093
How long do you want to ignore this user?
With Halloween coming, and little one's taking to the streets for Trick-or-treating. A little PSA from a Bio Hazard clean up worker, who has since been fired after putting his tweet on BLAST....

Rockdoc
AG
Yes, beautiful Portland. Where murders are up 275% in the last 2 years. Thanks dems. Great job.
Yesterday
AG
Why would you ever touch those??
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
That's a bunch of HIV
OldArmy71
AG
This guy is a real brain, running his hands through those needles....
Tom Doniphon
Squadron7
AG
The obvious problem is not the needles in this street but the guy showing them so he needs his livelihood taken away.

Dems. This is who they are. This is what they do.
clobby
AG
Must have a lot of diabetics.
Stupe
S
None of those bins have any needles in them.

If they did, they would be sealed in sharps containers. And they would be in containers with bio warnings on them.

That stuff is probably sanitized and probably going to a recycling facility.

oh no
AG
i thought the very large tent cities, and general young age of the population in them, in Portland was weird and sad 4-5 years ago. I can only imagine what Portland looks like now since the fentanyl epidemic has considerably worsened, plus 2.5 years of antifa activism and destruction.

our friends in beijing must really love what we're doing to ourselves.
AGHouston11
AG
Full on Leftsim on display- all you hear about is how the "Democrats" are the party of helping people!

Well this is a perfect display of what their helping looks like.

The truth is this is what Communism looks like helping people.

fixer
The progress there is too much to behold.

How people continue to vote for progressive policies and candidates is a form of miracle.
AgGrad99
AG
Im curious what their reasoning was for firing him. Did he violate the contract him some way? If not, what grounds would they have to take action against him? He's just showing trash, collected off public streets.
Hammerly High Dive Crips
OldArmy71 said:

This guy is a real brain, running his hands through those needles....
Those aren't needles. But still. I am baffled as well and thinking surely I am missing something. Maybe these have already been crushed down and processed somehow?
Agnes Moffitt Rollin 60's - RIP Casper and Lil Ricky - FREE GOOFY AND LUCKY!
Little Rock Ag
AG
fixer said:

The progress there is too much to behold.

How people continue to vote for progressive policies and candidates is a form of miracle.
Miracle? It's called demonic delusions.
MouthBQ98
AG
They are post decontamination and shredding for recycling I imagine. Just the plastic parts, the steel sharps are removed.
DCAggie13y
AG
Maybe this is medical waste from medical facilities? Could be why he was fired if it's misleading.
MouthBQ98
AG
The Democrat party is a delusional utopian religious cult, effectively. They do vast harm while convincing themselves they act with virtue.
flashplayer
AG
If I had an employee who filmed something about my business and threw it on social media without my permission, however trivial it might seem, termination would at minimum be on the table. Not sure why some people can't understand that. I've seen nurses fired for posting stuff about their patients even when the patient was not identified. Keep work at work unless you're prepared for work to affect your home life.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Martin Cash
AG
Drug use is a victimless crime.
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. Ecclesiastes 10:2
Rocky Rider
AG
Coming to a city near you. ...or where you live.

This is the Soros Build Back Better plan for America.
...the Big 12 is now viewed as the fifth of the big BCS leagues by many recruits. (Rivals.com national recruiting analyst Mike Farrell; August 2013)

Already the weakest of the “Power Five” conferences, the league (Big 12) is hemorrhaging fans, wins, TV ratings and respect. (SA Express R. Bragg; Oct 12, 2016)
smucket
AG
oh no said:

i thought the very large tent cities, and general young age of the population in them, in Portland was weird and sad 4-5 years ago. I can only imagine what Portland looks like now since the fentanyl epidemic has considerably worsened, plus 2.5 years of antifa activism and destruction.

our friends in beijing must really love what we're doing to ourselves.
I've been to both downtown Portland and downtown Austin within the past 4 months. Portland for two weeks, Austin for one. While I thought they were both bad, I found Austin to be much worse. Homeless/panhandlers much more aggressive, and trash/graffiti/general junkiness was worse in dt Austin. I've been going to Austin since the early 70s, so I have a benchmark to compare to. They are both bad, but I would go back to Portland, I will not go back to Austin.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.