Round rock isd

8,621 Views | 69 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Charpie
Agthatbuilds
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Is looking to hire a chief diversity officer and want your opinions

https://roundrockisd.sjc1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cRPMd4zEflztK0m
The Collective
AG
Haha - f'ing Round Rock. Cost of education skyrocketing, and they want to add more fat.
tk111
AG
Oh that should be fun.

I hope there are some parents smart enough to answer the first few questions "correctly" so as to get themselves a spot on the committee.
EMY92
AG
Garbage like this happens when people ignore school board elections. It doesn't take much support to get liberal wackos on the board, then they push for this garbage.
DD88
AG
My opinion is that you should vote out the five corrupt current members and replace them with:
Keagy (place 1)
Salinas (place 3)
Farris (place 4)
Slape (place 5)
Zimmerman (place 6)

EDIT: The above slate was endorsed by the Travis County Republican Party (TCRP) and the Texas State Republican Executive Committee (SREC - 62 members elected from the 31 Senatorial Districts across Texas).

Keep Bone (place 2) and Weston (place 7) because they were the only two to fight against this garbage.
AgBandsman
AG
They job title is "chief equity officer". I just checked Zillow, and the Round Rock ISD is just like any other school district in the state: The black students have the lowest test scores of any ethnicity.

The new Chief Equity Officer (CEO) will be responsible for ensuring the black students get easier tests so that all students have equality of outcome and not equality of opportunity.
Tramp96
I miss the days when Williamson County was still a staunch red county up against the trash blue Travis.

Is Bell County the next to fall?
oldag941
AG
"Equitable student outcomes" or equitable student opportunities? Interesting take in the questionnaire.
Tom Doniphon
I answered for them... and it was a doozy.
Tom Doniphon
DD88 said:

My opinion is that you should vote out the five corrupt current members and replace them with:
Keagy (place 1)
Salinas (place 3)
Farris (place 4)
Slape (place 5)
Zimmerman (place 6)

Keep Bone (place 2) and Weston (place 7) because they were the only two to fight against this garbage.

Good, conservative folks have got to start running at the local level.
AgBandsman
AG
Tom Doniphon said:

I answered for them... and it was a doozy.
I answered as well:

Question 2: What qualities do you feel are most important for a Chief Equity Officer to possess in order to successfully focus the District in growing towards more equitable student outcomes?

Ethnicity, gender and sexual identity

Question 3: What critical considerations do you feel must be taken into account when screening each candidate for our next Chief Equity Officer for Round Rock ISD?

The appropriate candidate will realize that equality of outcomes is the most important issue facing our students today. We've already given our students the opportunity to have an equal playing field in the classroom, and certain ethnicities are still lagging behind through lack of effort, discipline or whatever. Now is the time to give all students an equal outcome regardless of effort.
Ferg
DD88 said:

Keagy (place 1)
Salinas (place 3)
Farris (place 4)
Slape (place 5)
Zimmerman (place 6)

Thank you. I never know who the conservatives are at that level (I dont think they show party correct?)
akm91
AG
oldag941 said:

"Equitable student outcomes" or equitable student opportunities? Interesting take in the questionnaire.
We all know they're looking for equitable outcomes and not equitable opportunities
BBRex
AG
It's probably a "check-a-box" survey, so you might as well have fun.
Captn_Ag05
AG
Someone should submit a Public Information Request for the responses that were collected and then compare them to who is selected for the committee to see if they just select people that are pushing an agenda.
aggielostinETX
AG
Trash district filled with trash admin and trash employees.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
Ferg said:

DD88 said:

Keagy (place 1)
Salinas (place 3)
Farris (place 4)
Slape (place 5)
Zimmerman (place 6)

Thank you. I never know who the conservatives are at that level (I dont think they show party correct?)
They don't show party

Linda Avila is also a good candidate running for place 4. She is staunchly opposed to the sex lessons being taught in the schools to kids as young as 3rd grade
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
Fightin_Aggie
AG
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
Charpie
AG
No to Zimmerman. I'm just not going to vote in the place
Captain Pablo
AG
If you're in RRISD and are unaware of the gravity of the upcoming board elections, you've been in a coma

In terms of local elections, this is as big as it gets
SouthTex99
AG
deddog
AG
The Collective said:

Haha - f'ing Round Rock. Cost of education skyrocketing, and they want to add more fat.
This isn''t about education.
It's about indoctrination to the Democrat party.

HTH.
AISD is already lost. Good luck RRISD
BQ78
AG
The last school board election it was two places and there was a super progressive for each spot and a "rational" candidate for each spot. The "rational" candidates won and we are still seeing this crap?
MouthBQ98
AG
It's a way to spend taxpayer dollars to hire one of the credentialed "studies" graduates that colleges are churning out to spread their nutty religion.
Captain Pablo
AG
BQ78 said:

The last school board election it was two places and there was a super progressive for each spot and a "rational" candidate for each spot. The "rational" candidates won and we are still seeing this crap?

Well there's 5 up this election that need to go, as in yesterday
titan
S

Remain very unconvinced a school board is needed.

Believe the 19th and early 20th C made do with a Principal and a teaching faculty staff along with not sparing the rod too much. And more was learned and people came out smarter.
TheEternalPessimist
Tramp96 said:

I miss the days when Williamson County was still a staunch red county up against the trash blue Travis.

Is Bell County the next to fall?
White academic elite liberalism, anchored by mostly white women, is a cancer and a blight on our nation.
--

"The Kingdom is for HE that can TAKE IT!" - Alexander
kb2001
AG
My answers were along the lines of equal outcomes means we have failed to challenge each student to reach their own individual potential. A good candidate won't be focused on superficial things like race, skin color, and gender, and will instead work to ensure a good education is provided to each and every student based on their individual needs and potential
Texmid
AG
Make sure the job posting informs white males not to even bother applying.
GeeBee
AG
Here's what $350k a year gets you. I think the RRISD superintendent is Joe Biden's study partner.

Houstonag
AG
Even with municipal elections the public has had their heads in the wrong place and not voting down ballot. Republicans won the races where they had an R by the their name on the ballot but where there was not a designation the democrats were successful in many local elections by hiding under the vail that they were non partisan like school board. Well look what you got . Democrat liberals running the small cities and school boards.
Houstonag
AG
Wow. He cannot even speak English. Round Rock, how did this happen? Did you not see what happened just a few miles south on I 35?
Psycho Bunny
Never had these problems when I was in private school, then again... you get what you pay for.
Kozmozag
Diversity officers are democrat political officers.
DD88
AG
Fightin_Aggie said:

Ferg said:

DD88 said:

Keagy (place 1)
Salinas (place 3)
Farris (place 4)
Slape (place 5)
Zimmerman (place 6)

They don't show party

Linda Avila is also a good candidate running for place 4. She is staunchly opposed to the sex lessons being taught in the schools to kids as young as 3rd grade
Someone spoke for Linda, but she didn't show up for the TCRP meeting. She lost the endorsement vote about 85% to 15%.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.