Fetterneck making more gaffes than Biden

2,040 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by YouBet
Texasaggie32
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/john-fetterman-giving-5-minute-speech-pa-send-us-back-new-jersey-send-dc-video/
BQ78
AG
"It's Fetterwoman!"

oh no
AG

FFS. We used to be a legitimate country.
agdad4x
no fan of Fetterman, but I believe he said "Send Oz back" alluding to his belief that Oz actually does not live in Penn and is pretty much carpetbagging the election.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
rocky the dog
AG
Quote:

"It's Fetterwoman!"

Actually...

Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
LMCane
how anyone can look and listen to that guy

and view him as being competent to be one of only 100 Senators is literally unbelievable.

this country is a joke
oh no
AG
agdad4x said:

no fan of Fetterman, but I believe he said "Send Oz back" alluding to his belief that Oz actually does not live in Penn and is pretty much carpetbagging the election.
watch the video. Maybe he was supposed to say Oz, but he says "us" quite clearly.

this is supposedly a candidate for US Senate. the highest level lawmaker in the land. These 100 spots should be for really smart people, regardless of political beliefs. This guy's stroke apparently made him ******ed. He can yell about being a vote to end the filibuster and kill babies all he wants; he shouldn't be in position to be a US Senator.
TAMU1990
AG
Fetterman hasn't paid his taxes in years and has 35 liens against the property he got for $1 from his sister. And he's in favor of the 87,000 irs agents to go after everyone else.

What a clown.
Central Committee
AG
He is already a practiced communist!
We may not always get what we want. We may not always get what we need. Just so we don't get what we deserve.
jac4
AG
The crazy thing is that if he is elected he won't even be the most incompetent/imapired Senator.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Pennsylvania you should be embarrassed. I'm embarrassed we have Beto but geez this guy can't even speak. I know about the stroke but for him to be leading or close with Oz is pathetic.
oh no
AG
Pennsylvania has doubled down on the lack of election integrity, scamdemic mail-ins, etc. so I really think, as TIME magazine puts it, their election is already "fortified" for this guy to find enough mail-ins no matter what.
4stringAg
AG
He wears those hoodies to hide the Quato-esque second head on the back of his neck.
YouBet
AG
Is be going to wear sweaters with a Che shirt underneath in the senate?

Absolute embarrassment.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.