Clinton Global Intiative is back up and running

2,875 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by schmellba99
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

The grift is on.
justcallmeharry
S
GCF and Wild Bill are definitely in ...

"for million$ more"
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
Kenneth_2003
AG
Guess they need to do more hurricane relief on DR and Puerto Rico?
nortex97
AG
So, she's gonna run, again. Interesting.
C@LAg
nortex97 said:

she can try. but Newsome has it in the bag over that old bag.
Bobaloo
Lots of foreign 'aid' money out there.
aggiehawg
AG
nortex97 said:

I think it is more about the rebuilding money that will be sloshing around in Ukraine.
Texasaggie32
C@LAg said:

nortex97 said:

Don't think he's diverse enough.
aggiejayrod
AG
Haven't you noticed her coming out of the woodworks lately to deride Trump for his "careless" handling of classified documents. And yes, the irony is thiiiiiiiick
C@LAg
Texasaggie32 said:

C@LAg said:

nortex97 said:

That issue only matters to them in regards to their republican opponents.

He is "young", charismatic, has actual Executive experience, and is mostly non-controversial among Dems.

He is perfect.
PCC_80
AG
C@LAg said:

nortex97 said:

But, I bet that Hilldawg gets a job in the Newsome Admin if he wins. Perhaps Newsome needs an experienced Secretary of State. If not, the Clintons will tell people that GCF will be in the Admin and they will gladly take the early donations before rates go up.

Does not matter if Dems/Libs win or lose in 2024 or if GCF gets a job or not. The donations will come just in case she does.
Central Committee
AG
Biggest pay for play scheme in the history of this country, and the IRS and DOJ openly turn a blind eye with the MSM providing cover, or lack thereof.
Brutal Puffin
AG
Get in now while you can. The Chelsea grooming project is almost complete.
Proc92
Bowser. Get some real black girl magic in the house.
C@LAg
Beaux12 said:

The Chelsea grooming project is almost complete.
biden got to her too?
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
C@LAg
rocky the dog said:

https://thebluepeony.com/products/roselle-dress?variant=40946477465761¤cy=USD&utm_medium=product_sync&utm_source=google&utm_content=sag_organic&utm_campaign=sag_organic
Brutal Puffin
AG
Hiding the diapers. Went to full diapers. Cannot hide them with pantsuits any longer.
C@LAg
rocky the dog said:

Mas89
AG
Will the Clinton Global Initiative make a commitment to fix the water and other problems in Jackson Mississippi? Or did they spend all their money repairing Haiti?
DallasAg 94
Maroon Dawn
AG
aggiehawg said:

nortex97 said:

I think it is more about the rebuilding money that will be sloshing around in Ukraine.

100% this

Grifters all over the world looking to cash in on the billions to be had in "rebuilding" Ukraine
aggiehawg
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

aggiehawg said:

nortex97 said:

100% this

Grifters all over the world looking to cash in on the billions to be had in "rebuilding" Ukraine
Right on time.

Quote:

Sen. Chuck Schumer wants another $12 billion in US aid for Ukraine saying Sunday that the massive amount is necessary to help defeat Russia "during this critical moment of Ukrainian momentum."

The New York Democrat and Senate leader said he will push to include the additional money in an upcoming budget deal that needs to be reached by the end of the month to keep the federal government open.

The move comes after Ukraine recently notched astonishing gains in its war against invader Russia. The US has sent over more than $15 billion in aid so far, but Schumer says now is the time to strike with even more American financial help.

"According to all the reports, Russia's recent retreat in northeast Ukraine was its largest military defeat since the withdrawal of Russian troops from areas near Kyiv more than five months ago, and I am here to affirm that support by the US and other allies has worked and that we must help keep this momentum going," the senator said in a statement.
Quote:

"This dramatic shift in momentum for Ukraine has been fueled by our bipartisan work in Congress, and I aim to continue that in the upcoming budget we will vote on next week.
LINK
BigRobSA
That dress looks like it has Corona viruses as decorations.

Tan fea
RoadkillBBQ
C@LAg said:

Texasaggie32 said:

C@LAg said:

nortex97 said:

That issue only matters to them in regards to their republican opponents.

He is "young", charismatic, has actual Executive experience, and is mostly non-controversial among Dems.

He is perfect.
He's perfect for low information voters who fail to see what a ****hole California has become. Everyone with any sense at all is fleeing there. Having said that, yeah he's perfect for the democrats.

Matt_ag98
C@LAg said:

rocky the dog said:

https://thebluepeony.com/products/roselle-dress?variant=40946477465761¤cy=USD&utm_medium=product_sync&utm_source=google&utm_content=sag_organic&utm_campaign=sag_organic

Is that the Coronavirus on her tarp?
nortex97
AG
aggiehawg said:

nortex97 said:

Nah. That isn't why there is some obnoxious show about her and her daughter on netflix, or more blathering about stuff to propagandists with keyboards/microphones the past 6 months.
Trajan88
AG
Is Chelsea and her hubby renewing their wedding vows?

If so, that must be the reason Hildabeast and Billy needed to fire up the grift/slush fund ... to pay for the happy event.
Azeew
What a raggedy nag
XXXVII
rocky the dog said:

Sore buttholes dress?
DeSantis 2024

FJB, FJB, FJB, etc
YouBet
AG
aggiehawg said:

Maroon Dawn said:

aggiehawg said:

nortex97 said:

100% this

Right on time.

Quote:

Sen. Chuck Schumer wants another $12 billion in US aid for Ukraine saying Sunday that the massive amount is necessary to help defeat Russia "during this critical moment of Ukrainian momentum."

The New York Democrat and Senate leader said he will push to include the additional money in an upcoming budget deal that needs to be reached by the end of the month to keep the federal government open.

The move comes after Ukraine recently notched astonishing gains in its war against invader Russia. The US has sent over more than $15 billion in aid so far, but Schumer says now is the time to strike with even more American financial help.

"According to all the reports, Russia's recent retreat in northeast Ukraine was its largest military defeat since the withdrawal of Russian troops from areas near Kyiv more than five months ago, and I am here to affirm that support by the US and other allies has worked and that we must help keep this momentum going," the senator said in a statement.
Quote:

"This dramatic shift in momentum for Ukraine has been fueled by our bipartisan work in Congress, and I aim to continue that in the upcoming budget we will vote on next week.
LINK
So we are now lying about how much aid we've spent or are purposely not telling the whole story to sway opinion for more. We've already allocated $54B to Ukraine so this means we would go to $66B. Thus, we've only spent $15B of the original $54B if the $15B number is accurate.

Why in the world do we need to add another $12B when we still have $39B to spend?

And the Clinton deal spinning up again is for Chelsea I bet. I noticed this weekend the opening screen in one of my streaming apps is mother / daughter documentary of Hillary and Chelsea. They are clearly pushing her out there now.
dmart90
AG
Kenneth_2003 said:

Guess they need to do more hurricane relief on DR and Puerto Rico?

This. They see a way to skim more money off their "philanthropical" endeavors.
Central Committee
AG
Most people don't know that the Clinton Crime Family is running two different entities, both supposedly for philanthropy and humanitarian efforts: The Clinton Crime Foundation and the Clinton Global Initiative.

The Clinton Foundation was allegedly for Haiti and other global philanthropy, but according to the last known figures in 2016 it only gave away 13% of its donations for actual (alleged) humanitarian assistance. The Clinton Global Initiative is passed off by the Clintons as being humanitarian in nature but can have 'other' purposes as well. I have never seen or heard any actual figures on sources or uses of cash. I am not sure how the legal entity for the CGI was established, but one of Bills' former aids said publicly in 2016 that it was all 'bankable' by the Clintons.

The two entities are said to have received in the neighborhood of $2 billion inception to 2016. Hillary paid her campaign staff out of the two entities prior to announcing her candidacy for POTUS back in 2015, probably so she could hide from the IRS.

If you progressives, communists, and CMs need any proof that this was a massive pay for play scandal that the media covered up for her, here it is: It is public knowledge that donations dropped to nil after she lost to Trump. She had no more influence to sell. Hillary is most likely the single most corrupt politician in the history of this country.
e=mc2
AG
Clinton
Undoubtedly is
Not
Trustworthy

Hoyt Ag
AG
Can you imagine Chelsea and Newsome ticket?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.