The 'My Pillow' guy? Really?

15,120 Views | 159 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by aggiehawg
AggieIce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I personally can't wait until we have all three branches and turn the tables 10x on these traitors
Rockdoc
AG
TXAGFAN said:

RiskManager93 said:

He needs to post their warrant.
He won't. Strong smell of BS on this one.

So you're on record stating that he lied? Is that correct?
Ellis Wyatt
AggieIce said:

I personally can't wait until we have all three branches and turn the tables 10x on these traitors
How will that happen? The agencies are compromised and Americans are stupid.
Betoisafurry
That's what he gets for advertising on Fox News
pacecar02
Ellis Wyatt said:

AggieIce said:

How will that happen? The agencies are compromised and Americans are stupid.
that started 20-30 yeas ago

Imagine thinking 30 years ago someone like Brennen would ever have had an intelligence position as an avowed communist. He was the friggin head of the CIA

Bucketrunner
It's all bait to get a deserved violent reaction. Then they can declare martial law, and it will take bloodshed to dislodge them.
TXAggie4Christ
AG
So how do we fight back against this Nazi crap from the Biden regime? Dissent and you'll be raided, if you're a common man, we'll throw you in the gulag and ruin your bank accounts and break your family. Who intervenes and how do you beat the Marxists?
TXAGFAN
AG
Rockdoc said:

TXAGFAN said:

RiskManager93 said:

You believe everything he says? You think FBI tracked him down and surrounded him at an out of town Hardee's to get his phone lol?

I'll believe it when I see the video footage. Facts not feelings.
BaileyAg
AG
aggiez03 said:

First they came for the unvaccinated, and I did not speak out, because I was vaccinated.

Then they came for the MAGA supporters, and I did not speak out, because I was not a MAGA supporter.

Then they came for the gunowners, and I did not speak out, because I was not a gun owner.

Then they came for me...

-- Signed CMs on Texags
RGLAG85
AG
aggiez03 said:

First they came for the unvaccinated, and I did not speak out, because I was vaccinated.

Then they came for the MAGA supporters, and I did not speak out, because I was not a MAGA supporter.

Then they came for the gunowners, and I did not speak out, because I was not a gun owner.

Then they came for me...

-- Signed CMs on Texags
They truly don't get, after their perceived utopia is complete, they'll be the first lined up in front of the ditch.
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
cap-n-jack said:

Maybe he took the tag off of one of his pillows.

Thought that only applies to mattresses
pacecar02
This is the FBI we're talking about here, their depravity knows no bounds
milner79
AggieIce said:

"Don't hold your breath." /Paul Ryan
aggiebq03+
TXAGFAN said:

Rockdoc said:

TXAGFAN said:

RiskManager93 said:

You believe everything he says? You think FBI tracked him down and surrounded him at an out of town Hardee's to get his phone lol?

It's a yes or no question.

You are saying he lied?
RoadkillBBQ
AggieIce said:

I hope you're right but do you really think we are voting our way out of this?

Seriously. Look at what is occurring in our country right now. We have a sitting President who gave a speech labeling the followers of a political party as extremists. Now federal law enforcement is conducting raids on the leaders of that political party. This on top of a presidential election that appears to have been fraudulent. Is what is happening becoming clearer?
CanyonAg77
AG
TXAGFAN said:

Rockdoc said:

TXAGFAN said:

RiskManager93 said:

Do you believe the famously right leaning and Pro-Trump New York Times?

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/14/us/politics/mike-lindell-search-warrant-investigation.html

Quote:

The F.B.I. field office in Denver confirmed late Tuesday that the bureau had served Mr. Lindell with a warrant, but Deborah Takahara, a spokesperson for the U.S. Attorney's Office in Denver, said the office had no further comment.
Quote:

A letter handed to Mr. Lindell by the F.B.I. asked that he not tell anyone about the investigation, but he displayed a copy of the letter and the search warrant on his online TV show Tuesday evening, reading portions of it aloud. "Although the law does not require nondisclosure unless a court order is issued, we believe that the impact of any disclosure could be detrimental to the investigation," read the letter, signed by Aaron Teitelbaum, an assistant U.S. attorney.
CanyonAg77
AG
What about those conspiracy nuts at CBS?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mike-lindell-phone-seized-by-fbi-mypillow/

Quote:

The FBI's Denver office said in a statement to CBS News Minnesota that the agency served a search warrant at that location Tuesday.
HTownAg98
Well I'll be damned. Looks like Lindell finally produced his mountains of evidence that a crime was committed.
CanyonAg77
AG
And of course, the MAGA online news magazine, Newsweek

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-mike-lindell-phone-seized-fbi-mypillow-1742722

Quote:

FBI spokeswoman Vikki Migoya told the Associated Press: "Without commenting on this specific matter, I can confirm that the FBI was at that location executing a search warrant authorized by a federal judge."
2%er/New Army
TXAGFAN said:

Rockdoc said:

TXAGFAN said:

RiskManager93 said:

Fact. FBI confirmed it.

Go play soggy biscuit over on democratic underground and quit posting dumb **** here.
duffelpud
AG
Here's the U.S. Attorney that signed off on this. Add to the list:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/aaron-teitelbaum-aa147191

"What's this button do?"
GMaster0
MyPillow Guy has been attacked! We will not rest until justice is given! No tears will be shed into our pillows.
J. Walter Weatherman
RGLAG85 said:

aggiez03 said:

Then they came for me...

-- Signed CMs on Texags
They truly don't get, after their perceived utopia is complete, they'll be the first lined up in front of the ditch.

CanyonAg77
AG
GMaster0 said:

MyPillow Guy has been attacked! We will not rest until justice is given! No tears will be shed into our pillows.
I'm glad you find corrupt federal agencies and trampling on civil rights so amusing.
pacecar02
Paralegal Manhattan DA
Former 9th circuit clerk

Quite the pedigree
CanyonAg77
AG
pacecar02 said:

Paralegal Manhattan DA
Former 9th circuit clerk

Quite the pedigree

Don't forget the degree in Trombone performance.

Seriously, he got that degree while at the same time getting one in molecular biology. So I am impressed with his raw intelligence.

Politically, he could still be an idiot.
GinMan
AG
The Chicken Ranch said:

Maybe all the cotton farmers are sick and tired of him lying about how the cotton grown in Giza is the best cotton in the world. When there really isn't a large quantity of cotton grown in Giza anymore.

Just sayin'.

Yes Giza cotton is only a very small percentage (<1%) of total global annual cotton production There are roughly 400,000 bales of Giza cotton produced in that region annually…. That's enough cotton to make 100,000,000 bed sheets….just sayin'
AG512
AG
TXAGFAN said:

Rockdoc said:

TXAGFAN said:

RiskManager93 said:

Where did you go??
HTownAg98
You may want to edit that. Staff has been issuing bans lately for calling out posters.
rynning
AG
I don't know how the FBI sleeps at night.
NCNJ1217
AG
HTownAg98 said:

You may want to edit that. Staff has been issuing bans lately for calling out posters.
Well, something has got to be done about the drive by posts. I'm not staff but I guess i can see calling someone out on a separate thread, i guess….

…this is the same thread. The guy got called out, he's not back. I'm sure he's in meetings or camping. If I were staff it would be a ban for not coming back to a thread and taking the L.
TXAGFAN
AG
AG512 said:

TXAGFAN said:

Rockdoc said:

TXAGFAN said:

RiskManager93 said:

Where did you go??
Did someone post proof or are we still dog piling a guy who thinks MAYBE Mike is a person deserving of some level of skepticism?
Rockdoc
AG
TXAGFAN said:

Rockdoc said:

TXAGFAN said:

RiskManager93 said:

Where did he go? Run away as usual?
Rockdoc
AG
HTownAg98 said:

Only certain posters.
RGLAG85
AG
J. Walter Weatherman said:

RGLAG85 said:

aggiez03 said:

Then they came for me...

-- Signed CMs on Texags

Study your history, just saying!

But you got me, yes, you really did.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.