Never forget

2,259 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by CanyonAg77
itsyourboypookie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Trump predicted 9/11 in 2000

techno-ag
AG
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
Psycho Bunny
A man by the name of John O'Neal predicted an attack on New York. He died saving lives on 9/11
CanyonAg77
AG
The best story from 9/11 is reposted yearly on the Outdoors Board

https://texags.com/forums/34/topics/2779849

Rick Rescorla. Born in England, served in Vietnam with Hal Moore, saved thousands on September 11.

You owe it to yourself to read his story. A small part of it:

Quote:

On September 11th, 2001 at 8:46 am Rick was sitting in his office on the 44th floor of the South Tower when the first airliner hit the North Tower. A Port Authority announcement came over the intercom shortly afterwards, urging people to stay at their desks. Rick ignored it, grabbed a bullhorn and started ordering Morgan Stanley employees (around 2700 of them) to evacuate. They were in those stairwells and moving when the second airline hit the South tower at 9:03 am, 38 floors above them.

As he was helping people evacuate, he sang to keep spirits up. If you've ever seen the movie Zulu, one of the songs he belted out as people evacuated can be seen in the build up to the final battle, with a slight variation. Instead of "Men of Harlech", he sang "Men of Cornwall", lyrics as follows:

"Men of Cornwall stop your dreaming, Can't you see their spearpoints gleaming?,
See their warriors' pennants streaming, To this battlefield.
Men of Cornwall stand ye steady, It cannot be ever said ye for the battle were not ready
Stand and never yield!"

Between songs, he called his wife and told her the following: "Stop crying. I have to get these people out safely. If something should happen to me, I want you to know I've never been happier. You made my life." After successfully evacuating most of Morgan Stanley's 2,687 employees, he went back into the building. When one of his colleagues told him he too had to evacuate the World Trade Center, Rescorla replied, "As soon as I make sure everyone else is out"
agsalaska
AG
At the time I thought the same thing
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
YouBet
AG
What a stud and a hero.
Win At Life
AG
Psycho Bunny said:

A man by the name of John O'Neal predicted an attack on New York. He died saving lives on 9/11

Not just on New York, but specifically the Wold Trade center. He followed the trail as best he could with the information he learned about the 93 World Trade center bombing and believed they would repeat something similar again.
CanyonAg77
AG
I believe that Rescorla accurately predicted the first WTC attack, and tried to get his company to leave, when WTC refused to increase security.
waitwhat?
So did Ron Paul.
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
itsyourboypookie
waitwhat? said:

So did Ron Paul.

Got the receipts?
ChemEAg08
AG
techno-ag said:

Hammerly High Dive Crips
CanyonAg77 said:

The best story from 9/11 is reposted yearly on the Outdoors Board

https://texags.com/forums/34/topics/2779849

Rick Rescorla. Born in England, served in Vietnam with Hal Moore, saved thousands on September 11.

You owe it to yourself to read his story. A small part of it:

Quote:

On September 11th, 2001 at 8:46 am Rick was sitting in his office on the 44th floor of the South Tower when the first airliner hit the North Tower. A Port Authority announcement came over the intercom shortly afterwards, urging people to stay at their desks. Rick ignored it, grabbed a bullhorn and started ordering Morgan Stanley employees (around 2700 of them) to evacuate. They were in those stairwells and moving when the second airline hit the South tower at 9:03 am, 38 floors above them.

As he was helping people evacuate, he sang to keep spirits up. If you've ever seen the movie Zulu, one of the songs he belted out as people evacuated can be seen in the build up to the final battle, with a slight variation. Instead of "Men of Harlech", he sang "Men of Cornwall", lyrics as follows:

"Men of Cornwall stop your dreaming, Can't you see their spearpoints gleaming?,
See their warriors' pennants streaming, To this battlefield.
Men of Cornwall stand ye steady, It cannot be ever said ye for the battle were not ready
Stand and never yield!"

Between songs, he called his wife and told her the following: "Stop crying. I have to get these people out safely. If something should happen to me, I want you to know I've never been happier. You made my life." After successfully evacuating most of Morgan Stanley's 2,687 employees, he went back into the building. When one of his colleagues told him he too had to evacuate the World Trade Center, Rescorla replied, "As soon as I make sure everyone else is out"

Goodness how have I never heard that. That's amazing... Chills.

Thanks for sharing.
Agnes Moffitt Rollin 60's - RIP Casper and Lil Ricky - FREE GOOFY AND LUCKY!
techno-ag
AG
ChemEAg08 said:

techno-ag said:

Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

Goodness how have I never heard that. That's amazing... Chills.

Thanks for sharing.

You're welcome.

Do yourself a favor, go to the Outdoors Board post, and read all the linked articles about the guy.

He was unbelievable.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.