Dr. Biden has rebound COVID!

1,090 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Stasco
aTm2004
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
You'd think she'd take this disease much more seriously given she's a "doctor and all.

Link
C@LAg

if she was a REAL doctor, she might be able to take better care of herself.
DallasAg 94
Tramp96
Good thing she is triple vaxxed and boosted! Otherwise...she may never have gotten rebound Covid.
AGHouston11
AG
Well she is a doctor so she can treat herself…….
FriscoKid
AG
Quote:

She had been prescribed the antiviral drug Paxlovid, which has proven to be highly effective at preventing serious disease and death among those at highest risk from COVID-19, but a minority of those prescribed the drug have experienced a rebound case of the virus a few days after their initial recovery.
This reminds me of the story that you could get COVID if you had gotten the vaccine, but it's very rare.

I'm starting to question the Paxlovid drug big time.
Owlagdad
buys another week of Joes disappearance.
MouthBQ98
AG
Why do I not hear about rebounds from people who refused boosters, or never got the vaccine?
Rapier108
MouthBQ98 said:

Why do I not hear about rebounds from people who refused boosters, or never got the vaccine?
Rebound cases are almost 100% due to taking Paxlovid.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Fightin_Aggie
AG
No one cares
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
Stasco
AG
Weird. I got the rona back in Feb. Never vaxxed. Felt kinda crummy for a few days. Took one dose of horse meds. Felt fine the next day. Haven't rebounded yet.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.