Eat the bugs, the real reason it's being pushed

9,198 Views | 108 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by texsn95
BAP Enthusiast
How long do you want to ignore this user?

There is so much more in the thread posted from others. They want to make you sick, destroy your immune system, and reduce population.

If worst comes to worst, claim you are Jewish? Why? Insects are not kosher and specifically forbidden. I expect Muslims will follow with halal requirements. This is clearly an attack upon rule following Christians.
BMX Bandit
Where is anyone seeing a push to eat bugs? Twitter?

Quote:

If worst comes to worst, claim you are Jewish?

"Those" guys again??!!? Always conniving to get us!
lead
I don't feel pressured to eat bugs…
TRADUCTOR
I don't need studies to know eating gross ass bugs is wrong.
Tanya 93
I have never seen a push for eating bugs anywhere.

And I read frugal moms and prepper groups.

See it mentioned on here though recently
Tanya 93
I did learn you can make mesquite bean jelly though
Proc92
https://ipiff.org/

Don't tell these euros.
TChaney

Ghost of Bisbee
AG
The OP is a bit outlandish

Can't remember the last time I've been pressured to eat bugs
TChaney
Double check your protein bar's ingredients if you are trying any new ones... if they use keywords like "natural" "organic" and especially "sustainable".

BAP Enthusiast
BMX Bandit said:

Quote:

Not my point. I am saying you should claim that as a method of getting out of being forced to eat them by government restrictions. Don't tell me our government won't be trying this under the guise of "climate change".
eric76
AG
lead said:

I don't feel pressured to eat bugs…
We eat them all the time. There are guidelines about how many bugs are safe in different kinds of foods.

For example, when harvesting wheat, there are bugs in the wheat. Not a huge number, but definitely some. Grasshoppers are common.

There may also be rat droppings, as well, from when it is stored.
kb2001
AG
The topic started to come up over the last couple years, eating bugs as a replacement for beef to stop climate change. The WEF has been pushing this lately, beginning with EU approving mealworms for human consumption in 2021, and you've started seeing more "news" shows from leftist networks pushing the stories. . The reasons I've seen are reducing emissions, climate change, more sustainable than meat, and overpopulation. Bill Gates is talking about synthetic beef, other rich elitist leftists are talking about eating bugs.

WEF article from a year ago, including a Reuters video pushing it:
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2021/07/why-we-need-to-give-insects-the-role-they-deserve-in-our-food-systems/

Forbes article pushing it as a meat alternative recently:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jeffkart/2022/05/26/eating-insects-could-cut-your-environmental-impact-by-more-than-80-finnish-study-says/?sh=40e79e774eb7

Gutfield talking about the recent trend:
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/greg-gutfeld-whats-with-people-eating-bugs
BAP Enthusiast
Ghost of Bizbee said:

You guys aren't paying attention. There have been hundreds of articles about it in major news networks and newspapers.

It all mostly began in 2019 and I've seen it everywhere. The FDA and World Economic Forum have promoted it.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
The only place I have seen anyone talking about eating bugs is on texags.

That being said, the day the government tells me I can't have meat is the day I officially stop being a law-abiding citizen of this country.
titan
S

Right. Make the owners of media and banks do it first.
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
BAP Enthusiast said:

Ghost of Bizbee said:

You guys aren't paying attention. There have been hundreds of articles about it in major news networks and newspapers.

It all mostly began in 2019 and I've seen it everywhere. The FDA and World Economic Forum have promoted it.

lol. Ok man
kb2001
AG
titan said:

Right. Make the owners of media and banks do it first.
Better yet, make it the only protein on the the menu at the next WEF conference.
HumpitPuryear
AG
BAP Enthusiast said:

BMX Bandit said:

Quote:

Not my point. I am saying you should claim that as a method of getting out of being forced to eat them by government restrictions. Don't tell me our government won't be trying this under the guise of "climate change".

So the tyrannical government that wants to control everything and force people to eat bugs is going to shrug and say "Oh, never mind then" when I tell them "hey I can't eat your bugs 'cause I'm Jewish." ??
Psycho Bunny
cone
AG
eat the bugs is not going to take off

the Brahmin class will never go for it

they are not going to eat inferior food to prove a moral point
Betoisafurry
Here are some articles for all the cm with their condescending tones. All found in a two second google search.

https://www.tastingtable.com/916993/why-europeans-may-soon-begin-eating-more-insects/

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-12-09/eu-designates-crickets-mealworms-and-grasshoppers-as-human-food

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.6506606

BAP Enthusiast
Ghost of Bizbee said:

BAP Enthusiast said:

Ghost of Bizbee said:

lol. Ok man

Would you like to try again?
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
This ain't front page stuff. It's foodie media. Of course there will be article clickbait

We aren't being forced to eat bugs
agdoc2001
AG
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
GAC06
AG
This is some Jade Helm ****
MouthBQ98
AG
I thought they were going for synthetic meat grown from cell cultures or whatever.

I eat bugs, indirectly. My chickens seem to love them, and chicken eggs are quite good.
Teslag
AG
I think all high apes eat insects.
J. Walter Weatherman
BAP Enthusiast said:

BMX Bandit said:

Quote:

I can't believe this is a sentence that needs to be typed, but no, the government will never force you to eat bugs. Absolutely insane.
aggie93
AG
The level of "that will NEVER happen!" here is amazing considering everything that has happened in the last few years.

BTW, they are doing all they can to normalize this and if you aren't paying attention.

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
aggie93
AG
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
ChemEAg08
AG
Psycho Bunny said:

Next time a "land bug" taste as good as crawfish, let me know.
titan
S

Quote:

The level of "that will NEVER happen!" here is amazing considering everything that has happened in the last few years.

BTW, they are doing all they can to normalize this and if you aren't paying attention.
Its not so much it can never happen, and if they can normalize it enough where next generations are fine with it, okay. But kb2001 and DefinitelyNotaCop covered the upshot if pushed prematurely by some haughty top.

And of course who knows if they may come up with a way of making something out of them that isn't even bugs any more in the sense a sausage isn't what it was anymore. That's a whole different thing. Never knew just what the `Federation' was using as the base element in its food synthesizers.
BuddysBud
AG
TChaney said:

That man is pure evil.
TChaney
J. Walter Weatherman said:

BAP Enthusiast said:

BMX Bandit said:

Quote:

I can't believe this is a sentence that needs to be typed, but no, the government will never force you to eat bugs. Absolutely insane.
There is no way the government would let male predators dressed like women to use women's locker rooms, bathrooms or be in women's prisons.

There is no way the government would kill the economy over something just slightly worse than the flu.

There is no way the government would fire you for not taking an untested vaccine.

There is no way the government would burn people alive.

There is no way the government would use experimental hallucinogenics on our own soldiers.

There is no way the government would kill the oil industry to force a climate change agenda.

There is no way the government would leave our borders wide open for a mass scale invasion

There is no way the government would use it's bloated bureaucracy to target political opponents.

There is no way the government would steal from you by making the dollars you have worked so hard for buy so much less than it should.

There is no way the government would make Epstein kill himself.

If progressives get their way with the green agenda and globalism, the world will be transformed to a degree you can't imagine in your worst nightmare.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.