JSOC Raids Alamodome in training exercises

1,446 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BigRobSA
Clob94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.reddit.com/r/Military/comments/wm04u2/dboys_and_160th_soar_conducting_an_urban_exercise/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/taskandpurpose.com/news/san-antonio-army-special-operations-exercise/%3famp

Happened a couple of nights ago.

These guys train for real world possibilities. They aren't out training for Martian invasions. So my question is-- is this some sort a of hostage taking threat? Or is this training for a single "white supremacist" shooter that starts a mass casualty event?

Are the alphabet agencies sitting around gaming up situations where we conservatives go bananas and start shooting up stadiums after the 2022-24 elections get stolen?
BQ78
AG
Don't know Alex but were they flying black helicopters?
black_ice
OP is Alex Jones.
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
Probably has something to do with "stolen" nuclear "secrets" that were sold to the Russians by a multi-millionaire who is hell bent on getting back on Twitter.
rocky the dog
AG
They didn't have tickets so this is what they do.

(It's a little late, however. The Army All American All-Star game was in January)
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
I KNEW I'd seen this before.

TxTarpon
LOL
Old news, new paranoia.

TX: US Army to conduct military training exercise in San Antonio
Kozmozag
Every government agency has been flooded with money. They are having trouble spending it.
jellycheese
AG
Can you not imagine special operations forces needing to conduct a mission in a large, modern structure of a near-peer adversary?

They're training for the war we pray our idiot president doesn't get us into. Not the one they spent the last 20 years fighting.
Rebel Yell
AG
They simply paid attention last year when entire stadiums were chanting "FJB".

They concluded stadiums are where the enemies of the state are.
stallion6
AG
Thank God they were all COVID vaccinated. Otherwise we could have had another "existential" threat to our Democracy.
BigRobSA
What docs did Trump have stored there!?

I'm just asking questions!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.