*****The Conservateur Rule #1*****

1,911 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CyclingAg82
Gator92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Something to enjoy before your Saturday night bath...

?quality=75&strip=all&w=1535

Quote:

Flip through a typical fashion magazine today, and you'll find headlines like "Why I'm Cheating on My Husband" or "I Planned an Orgy with My Best Friend. It was the Most Liberating Experience of My Life" and even "Is Having a Baby in 2021 Pure Environmental Vandalism?" But a huge swathe of young women in this country, many of whom consider themselves conservative, find this woke, hyper-sexualized approach to the world a big turn off.

Isabelle Redfield, 23, and Jayme Franklin, 24, decided to do something about it.

Two years ago, the fashionable San Francisco natives launched The Conservateur, an alternative platform for women who feel left out by mainstream glossy style bibles. Their site, which offers stories under verticals like "Style," "Beauty," "Politics" and "Faith," has so far amassed more than 30,000 followers on Instagram. With its glamorous photos and sleek design, The Conservateur is a stark contrast to most conservative websites, which are usually tricked out in camouflage and aimed at men.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/06/this-conservative-duo-challenges-vogue-with-the-conservateur/
Picard
AG
I didn't read a word you typed

sam callahan
Why is it that the ones you wish were into scissoring aren't?
Romello
Momma
The_Waco_Kid
AG
The one on the left doesn't work in the hat she's wearing. 2/10 for that, otherwise...would.
BigRobSA
Now THAT is how you ****ing OP!!!
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Two chicks at the same time.
black_ice
WOOD smash both.
No Spin Ag
Picard said:

I didn't read a word you typed

There were words?
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
JamesBREI06
AG
sam callahan said:

Why is it that the ones you wish were into scissoring aren't?

Can't. Stop. Laughing.
Central Committee
AG
Well, in the interest of researching conservative publications, here is my research:

American Girl article:

Shopping on the Biden Budget article (Apparently the good side effect of the Biden inflation is no money for undergarments):

And thumbs up for 'horns down.

All in all, a quality conservative publication. Approved by the Chairman of the Committee.
We may not always get what we want. We may not always get what we need. Just so we don't get what we deserve.
CyclingAg82
AG
Gator92 said:

Quote:

Flip through a typical fashion magazine today, and you'll find headlines like "Why I'm Cheating on My Husband" or "I Planned an Orgy with My Best Friend. It was the Most Liberating Experience of My Life" and even "Is Having a Baby in 2021 Pure Environmental Vandalism?" But a huge swathe of young women in this country, many of whom consider themselves conservative, find this woke, hyper-sexualized approach to the world a big turn off.

Isabelle Redfield, 23, and Jayme Franklin, 24, decided to do something about it.

Two years ago, the fashionable San Francisco natives launched The Conservateur, an alternative platform for women who feel left out by mainstream glossy style bibles. Their site, which offers stories under verticals like "Style," "Beauty," "Politics" and "Faith," has so far amassed more than 30,000 followers on Instagram. With its glamorous photos and sleek design, The Conservateur is a stark contrast to most conservative websites, which are usually tricked out in camouflage and aimed at men.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/06/this-conservative-duo-challenges-vogue-with-the-conservateur/

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.