Leaked FBI document

4,500 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by American Hardwood
Psycho Bunny
How long do you want to ignore this user?
An apparent internal FBI document that leaked Tuesday lists the Betsy Ross American flag, the Gadsden "Don't Tread on Me" flag, symbols of the Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms, and other imagery as symbols of "Militia Violent Extremists" or MVEs.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2022/08/leaked-fbi-doc-labels-extremist-betsy-ross-flag-2nd-amendment-gadsden-flag-and-more-report/

GeorgiAg
AG
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3305521

Yours is a better image.
BQ78
AG
The purge by the next Republican President will be epic!
Houston Lee
AG
GeorgiAg said:

Yours is a better image.
TexAgs bombed the moon before the Germans.
EskimoJoe
can we stop calling them the fbi and start calling them something that more accurately describes what they are?
Cliff Booth
AG
Come and Take It flag soon to follow.

TEXIT
GeorgiAg
AG
Cliff Booth said:

Come and Take It flag soon to follow.

TEXIT
It's already on there. See the other thread. PIc above. Lower right.
Signel
AG
It is a serious concern that they seem to think that believing the founding fathers and the constitution make you extreme right wing.

Meanwhile, it is unconstitutional for SCOTUS to rule on laws.....
RoadkillBBQ
EskimoJoe said:

can we stop calling them the fbi and start calling them sometime that more accurately describes what they are?
Democratic Gestapo?
nortex97
AG
RoadkillBBQ said:

EskimoJoe said:

can we stop calling them the fbi and start calling them sometime that more accurately describes what they are?
Democratic Gestapo?

Scum. But with badges.

They on their own are one of the biggest reasons I've couldn't respect anyones decision to vote for Biden.
EskimoJoe
RoadkillBBQ said:

EskimoJoe said:

Democratic Gestapo?

Brownshirts, Amerikan KGB...
Bird Poo
AG
BQ78 said:

The purge by the next Republican President will be epic!
I don't know if that is even possible. The Dems have made it impossible to make these positions disappear. It's by design.
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
Where is the Antifa funded by the George Soros types document?
BQ78
AG
True, getting rid of the GSs may be hard but not the SESs
ThreatLevel: Midnight
AG
Thanks & Gig 'Em
My Name Is Judge
All liberals agree completely w this insanity

Time for a divorce
GeorgiAg
AG
As a CM, I agree this crossed the line.

Punisher skull, Come and Take It? Give me a break. I shocked they don't have the Monster scratch marks up there too.
Stasco
AG
Weird that Academy, Walmart, Amazon, etc. sell so much Militia Violent Extremist merchandise...
IslanderAg04
Going to need some bigger gulags.

Biden kills a 72 year old ex terrorist and he thinks it's all over. Yes the Biden that told Obama not to kill Bin Laden.
jonb02
AG
EskimoJoe said:

can we stop calling them the fbi and start calling them something that more accurately describes what they are?
Stasi works
Love Gun
I was born and raised in Texas and have the Gonzales Flag (Come and Take It) tattooed on my left biceps.

Come at me, bros.
**** Joe Biden
usmcbrooks
Biden's Fedayeen.... "Biden's Men of Sacrifice"
Smittyfubar
AG
EskimoJoe said:

That would be the KGB.
oh no
AG
anyone who might stand up to the big big federal government getting bigger and bigger and more and more overreaching is officially an enemy of the United States government. They are effectively trying to declare war on a hundred million of their own citizens. Too bad it's largely made up of the people they would need to successfully fight a real war.
Central Committee
AG
Supporting the Bill of Rights and celebrating the American Revolution now gets you labeled as a domestic terrorist?

The communists have officially taken over the federal government.

Time to shut down the FBI. Any fantasy that the corruption in the FBI was solely a handful of senior members (including former director Comey) is washed away. A once respected organization (and once upon a time I very much wanted to join the FBI) is now the brownshirts of the democratic/communist party.

If there is not a political turnaround in our country in the next 10 years, the unthinkable might become reality and the states may indeed need to go their separate ways again.
We may not always get what we want. We may not always get what we need. Just so we don't get what we deserve.
i-miss-the-republic
I guess they'd object to the Roman armour in my library and extensive collection of Warrior Culture books
Houstonag
AG
FBI is corrupt to the core. All the up to Ray himself.
BQ78
AG
Did you mean Wray or Epps?
BTHOB-98
Good thing for me this wasn't on there….

Claverack
Want to know why people routinely suspect the FBI and other Capitol-centric bureaucrats of acting in bad faith?

Things like this. Things like the Piss Tape. Things like hearsay being treated as primary evidence. Things like primary evidence being intentionally falsified to secure a guilty plea against a Republican appointee.

Psycho Bunny
TexAgs91
AG
Psycho Bunny said:

An apparent internal FBI document that leaked Tuesday lists the Betsy Ross American flag, the Gadsden "Don't Tread on Me" flag, symbols of the Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms, and other imagery as symbols of "Militia Violent Extremists" or MVEs.

Apparently it hasn't sunk in yet with everyone that the FBI is anti-American. So yeah, from that perspective, they see symbols of America as violent and extremist.

If only that perception were true though.
America the Beautiful
1776 - 2020
TexAgs91
AG
Love Gun said:

I was born and raised in Texas and have the Gonzales Flag (Come and Take It) tattooed on my left biceps.

Come at me, bros.
Don't say that to Rittenhouse
America the Beautiful
1776 - 2020
AG
My Name Is Judge said:

All liberals agree completely w this insanity

Time for a divorce

Well past time, and it's coming. It's the logical conclusion.

I give it 15 years, max.
SeMgCo87
AG
Stlkofta said:

Want to know why people routinely suspect the FBI and other Capitol-centric bureaucrats of acting in bad faith?

Things like this. Things like the Piss Tape. Things like hearsay being treated as primary evidence. Things like primary evidence being intentionally falsified to secure a guilty plea against a Republican appointee.

You forgot the "Dear FBI" salutation...
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.