FBI Considers Most on the Right to be "Militia Violent Extremists"

7,588 Views | 84 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by TheTruthsLastHope
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What a bunch of bull***** And yet they have no problem with the BLM or antifa flags huh?
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
milner79
The leaked document reportedly names Ashli Babbitt as a martyr for the "militia violent extremists."

Disgusting.
titan
S
milner79 said:

The leaked document reportedly names Ashli Babbitt as a martyr for the "militia violent extremists."

Disgusting.
She was a martyr alright, but of far more than some fringe right only. She may well end up with a name recognition like Crispus Attucks over time and like that in a different context.
Psycho Bunny
Cromagnum
AG
Hey Feds:

BrazosDog02
AG
$1000 dollar cell phones with cameras that have macro lenses, and the best some jackass could do was a grainy photo I have to squint to read?

Dude.

Be better.

So much rebellion with the self censored faces and all. So brave! So hardened.

I'm not sure if anyone really understands it on this board, but your militia and those that are going to save your country aren't riding around or posting self-censored photos online. These guys are going to get waxed pretty quickly. It isn't the guys sitting at Whataburger with their AR15's being boneheads. It's not the kids prancing down the street with rifles in plain view waving cute little "Don't tread on me" flags. It's not the wannabe paramilitary weenie open carrying a .45 at Harbor Freight. I ran into that guy, and I'm telling you I was behind him for 30 seconds and I would bet my year's pay that I could have unholstered his ****, racked a round, and shot him twice before he even had a chance to say "Come and take it". These limp biscuits are not your saviors, and you will have your ass handed to you if you rely on them. They aren't going to amount to much more than a minor inconvenience.
TheTruthsLastHope
Rapier108 said:

Quote:

[WASHINGTON, D.C. Aug. 2, 2022] Project Veritas released a newly leaked document today provided by an FBI whistleblower, which shows how the Bureau classifies American citizens it deems to be potential "Militia Violent Extremists" [MVEs].

In the document, the FBI cites symbols, images, phrases, events, and individuals that agents should look out for when identifying alleged domestic terrorists.

The "Unclassified/Law Enforcement Sensitive" document says it is for "FBI Internal Use Only."

Of note, under the "Symbols" section, is a prominent citation of the Second Amendment, where it explains that "MVEs justify their existence with the Second Amendment, due to the mention of a 'well regulated Militia,' as well as the right to bear arms."

Right below that, under the "Commonly Referenced Historical Imagery and Quotes" section, Revolutionary War images such as the Gadsden Flag and the Betsy Ross Flag are listed. Each flag displayed in the document comes with a brief description of what it means.

Under the "Common Phrases and References" section of the leaked document, Ashli Babbitt is cited as a person that MVEs consider to be a Martyr.

The same document also refers to Ruby Ridge, Waco, and even Timothy McVeigh, tying in traditional American ideas and symbols with radical and/or violent events in the past.

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/fbi-whistleblower-leaks-bureaus-domestic-terrorism-symbols-guide-on-militia/

Our justice department, FBI and government agencies have long identified domestic terrorism, white supremacy and alt far right extremist as the biggest threat to our democracy and national security. A large majority of the country is aware of this as it's pretty obvious to any objective individuals. The question remains what are they going to do to stop this from completely destroying America and impacting so many lives on all levels. The people need action from the FBI and justice department. They've seemingly identified these people now it's time for recourse.
stetson
AG
FBI: "The right, who has not committed acts of violence, is comprised of violent extremists".

Also FBI: Anifa, who has committed acts of violence, is not considered to be comprised of violent extremists".
FJB
TheTruthsLastHope
stetson said:

FBI: "The right, who has not committed acts of violence, is comprised of violent extremists".

Also FBI: Anifa, who has committed acts of violence, is not considered to be comprised of violent extremists".

This is false information. The FBI as of 2020 classified Antifa as an ideology not an organization but did say the ideology was a "serious concern" and and that the FBI had undertaken "any number of properly predicated investigations into what we would describe as violent anarchist extremists," including into individuals who identify with Antifa ideologies. The FBI has no focus on left or right only on violence.
Ellis Wyatt
Quit spreading false information. It's unamerican.
TheTruthsLastHope
Ellis Wyatt said:

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-ap-top-news-elections-james-comey-politics-bdd3b6078e9efadcfcd0be4b65f2362e

For your reference. My quotes were pulled directly from here and FBIs director.
aggieforester05
Ellis Wyatt
TheTruthsLastHope said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-ap-top-news-elections-james-comey-politics-bdd3b6078e9efadcfcd0be4b65f2362e

**** James Comey and Christopher Wray. They should both be prosecuted.
aggieforester05
AG
Username does not check out!
TheTruthsLastHope
Ellis Wyatt said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

**** James Comey and Christopher Wray. They should both be prosecuted.

You're 100% entitled to your opinions. But factually speaking my post wasn't false information and I can provide facts of how FBI classifies Antifa. I'm not here to discuss any posters emotions or feelings about individuals they've never met. Only here for the facts of the matter which is what my post are no matter how you feel about them.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.