Rob Schneider.....

7,352 Views | 56 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Gigem314
4stringAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A vote for the Dem party at this point is a vote to live in a Bizarro world. They are brain dead morons hell bent on destruction of the USA.
aggiehawg
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

aggiehawg said:

WTH is wrong with these people?

Well, you have to say your pronouns for all the lgbtxyz people, and then you have to paint a picture for all the blind people who can't see anyway. Because, you know, inclusivity.
If they have been blind since birth, how do they know what the color blue is?
dermdoc
AG
aggiehawg said:

WTH is wrong with these people?
My question is how does she say that stuff without laughing?

Let the circus games begin!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Baby Billy
AG
I've heard of people saying their "preferred pronounces". But announcing what they're wearing? Is that normal?
AGHouston11
AG
Mayor Willie should be part of her required description
cisgenderedAggie
You people are inconsiderate as ****. They are clearly trying to be inclusive of blind people that can't tell what they are wearing and if their hair is virtue signaling something.
exp
AG
J. Peterman said:

I've heard of people saying their "preferred pronounces". But announcing what they're wearing? Is that normal?

None of this is normal. Stop being desensitized to idiocy.
Old Sarge
AG
Ag87H2O said:

"I am Kamala Harris, my pronouns are she and her, and I am a woman sitting at the table wearing a blue suit."

I guess now she's a biologist too. What a dip****.

Blue Suit/blue dress. Yes ma'am, we know how you got there. You don't kneed to point that out, it's obvious.
"Green" is the new RED.
Actual Talking Thermos
Wycliffe_03 said:

Of all the Hollywood types, comics seem to have become the most red pilled BY FAR in recent years with all of the woke nonsense and pandemic crap. Their livelihoods are directly impacted and the craft that they love is threatened and under direct attack.

I'd be surprised if Sandler wasn't pretty conservative by now.
Sandler has been pretty openly Republican for decades.
FJB
AG
I would take President Camacho or Terry Cruse over Kamelo
bam02
AG
Wycliffe_03 said:

Of all the Hollywood types, comics seem to have become the most red pilled BY FAR in recent years with all of the woke nonsense and pandemic crap. Their livelihoods are directly impacted and the craft that they love is threatened and under direct attack.

Interesting and astute observation. They have trained their brains to pick up on absurd things. Glad they're calling it out when the absurd has real, dangerous consequences.
Joes
LMCane said:

Gigem_94 said:

Well at least she can identify herself. Not sure Biden could even do that.
if the RNC does not run clips of that 1000 times over the next 3 months

they should be firebombed
They won't. They don't want to be seen as "mean", they'll still try to get the media to like them instead.
Who?mikejones!
Aggie Joe 93 said:

Some new custom ideas about introductions should just be ignored.

It's like they do a brainstorming session and then, without having any actual good ideas, just approve everything.

Hi, I'm agthatbuilds. I'm a male, have a huge ****, and my green shirt can handle contain my muscular body.

Has a nice ring to it
APHIS AG
pdc093 said:

People, stop criticizing for they are speaking at their intelligence level. One should not make fun of the mentally impaired.
MaroonStain
AG
The breathers that type these readings for JoeBama and Comma-la are either laughing 24/7 or they really do acid in an Outback parking lot.
vansprinkle
AG
Actual Talking Thermos said:

Wycliffe_03 said:

Sandler has been pretty openly Republican for decades.

I know a Republican congressman that has worked with Sandler. He has stated Sandler is a solid conservative family man.
1988PA-Aggie
On the plus side, that is the clearest she has ever spoken...
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
J. Peterman said:

The meeting was some kind of round table discussion for the disabled.
carl spacklers hat
Definitely Not A Cop said:

J. Peterman said:

The meeting was some kind of round table discussion for the disabled.
At least that explains the ret__d in the blue dress.
People think I'm an idiot or something, because all I do is cut lawns for a living.
torrid
AG
carl spacklers hat said:

The worst part of that entire cut is that she's serious. If that was said in humor, it could be laughed off as making a little fun of the ridiculousness of woke ideology and identity politics. But she genuinely believes that crock of shlt.
Believe me, you do not want her to laugh off anything.
deddog
AG
1988PA-Aggie said:

On the plus side, that is the clearest she has ever spoken...
It's because she was reading it off her notes
Gigem314
AG
Wycliffe_03 said:

Reading between the lines, it's clear to me that several of those 90's SNL cast members like Schnieder, Sandler, Spade, Norm, Farley, Carvey, Miller were more economic conservative/libertarian and socially moderate. They aren't hardcore leftists. They have never preached politics...and to me that's kind of a dead giveaway that they aren't loyalist dems. They stuck to their craft and didn't preach. Similar to a guy like Chris Pratt today.

But good for Schneider to speak out. He's been dead on about the current culture at SNL and how they've chosen politics over comedy. There's zero empathy in their humor anymore, and it takes the joy out of watching. It's no longer funny, it's just cheap preaching.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.