"Safe, Effective and Free"

16,715 Views | 225 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Stat Monitor Repairman
dermdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
texagbeliever said:

Going after doctors would be a move of revenge that while satisfying in the short term would have long term consequences. Also I think front line doctors deserve grace. Now the likes of Faucci and other doctors in charge of policy should be liable if they willingly lied and misled.
So first kill all the doctors?

A little Shakespeare lingo.

And I assume from your handle you are a Christian.

So you want revenge on docs for exactly what?

I shudder what you wish upon the IRS.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
fullback44
AG
Not sure where you have been the last 2 years

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/biden-announce-additional-vaccine-mandates-he-unveils-new-covid-strategy-n1278735

He was challenged by judges that later made him remove them… I'm mean can you honestly say you didn't know this ..If you didn't know this prayers for you

https://www.cnet.com/health/biden-administration-withdrawing-covid-19-vaccine-mandate-can-your-employer-still-require-it/
dermdoc
AG
fullback44 said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/biden-announce-additional-vaccine-mandates-he-unveils-new-covid-strategy-n1278735
And it never was enforced. I have been practicing medicine for the last two years, how about you?

My Moh's surgeon was told if she did not get the vax then she could not do her surgery at Christus. Guess what?

Never happened.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
fullback44
AG
dermdoc said:

fullback44 said:

And it never was enforced. I have been practicing medicine for the last two years, how about you?
It was enforced by companies that did what he said… dude get off the sauce ..truthfully your acting pretty dumb at this point ..prayers for your patients sir
dermdoc
AG
fullback44 said:

dermdoc said:

fullback44 said:

It was enforced by companies that did what he said… dude get off the sauce ..
But that was the companies decision, correct?

There was never enforcement, correct?

And I am stone cold sober my friend.
dermdoc
AG
fullback44 said:

dermdoc said:

fullback44 said:

It was enforced by companies that did what he said… dude get off the sauce ..truthfully your acting pretty dumb at this point ..prayers for your patients sir
Cool. We pray in my office with patients everyday.
dermdoc
AG
fullback44 said:

He was challenged by judges that later made him remove them… I'm mean can you honestly say you didn't know this ..If you didn't know this prayers for you

https://www.cnet.com/health/biden-administration-withdrawing-covid-19-vaccine-mandate-can-your-employer-still-require-it/
Did it happen?

I am 67 y/o and have seen Presidents say all kinds of stuff. And give all kinds of "mandates".

Guess what, none of it ever happens.
fullback44
AG
Good sounds like you may need it

Out of here on this …
dermdoc
AG
fullback44 said:

Good sounds like you may need it

Out of here on this …
Hope your friend(s) with possible vax side effects do well.
snowdog90
Infection_Ag11 said:

Harry Stone said:

The logic fallacy exists on both sides. Did the vaccine help for its original intended purpose, which was protection against the original COVID-19 strain? Yes. Should the vaccine be pushed on these newer strains? No, because as we have learned from influenza vaccines, they are ineffective against the non-targeted strain of virus. The problem with every argument today is we are using current data to brush off it's original intended purpose, on both sides. Those against vaccination use omicron to reason why it didn't work for the original. Those for vaccination use original strain to reason why it will work for omicron. That's the logic fallacy here. The truth is always somewhere in the middle.

I believe everyone in this thread has acknowledged the decrease in severe disease/death reduction with respect to newer variants.

And this has absolutely NOTHING to do with the vaccines.
dermdoc
AG
snowdog90 said:

Infection_Ag11 said:

Harry Stone said:

The logic fallacy exists on both sides. Did the vaccine help for its original intended purpose, which was protection against the original COVID-19 strain? Yes. Should the vaccine be pushed on these newer strains? No, because as we have learned from influenza vaccines, they are ineffective against the non-targeted strain of virus. The problem with every argument today is we are using current data to brush off it's original intended purpose, on both sides. Those against vaccination use omicron to reason why it didn't work for the original. Those for vaccination use original strain to reason why it will work for omicron. That's the logic fallacy here. The truth is always somewhere in the middle.

I believe everyone in this thread has acknowledged the decrease in severe disease/death reduction with respect to newer variants.

Were you forced to take the vax?
Pookers
AG
dermdoc said:

fullback44 said:

Did it happen?

I am 67 y/o and have seen Presidents say all kinds of stuff. And give all kinds of "mandates".

Respectfully, a lot of people were forced into a no jab no job situation. To pretend it didn't happen is silly. The corporations did the government's dirtywork here.
snowdog90
dermdoc said:

fullback44 said:

My Moh's surgeon was told if she did not get the vax then she could not do her surgery at Christus. Guess what?

Never happened.

Wtf are you talking about? Thousands (millions?) of people were forced to choose between getting vaccinated or being fired. 2 of my sons had to be vaccinated to be allowed into college.
dermdoc
AG
Pookers said:

dermdoc said:

fullback44 said:

Did it happen?

Respectfully, a lot of people were forced into a no jab no job situation. To pretend it didn't happen is silly. The corporations did the government's dirtywork here.
And that sucks.

But the companies decided that, correct?

The government never came into companies offices and force anyone to do anything.

The same companies who said they would fly employees to get abortions, correct?

So the only logical decision is you either acquiesce or lose your job.

But as a capitalist, that is the companies prerogative.

Basically, you want the right to have a job where companies can not require you to do certain things.

Which is fine, but does not work.
EX TEXASEX
TheHungryDonkey said:

The vaccines worked and passed the FDA. Internet conspiracy theory goobers..embarrassing
Passed. Passed what ?? Not the normal vaccine development trials/process that takes like an average of 10-12 years. They take this long because they don't want to green light a vaccine that kills or injures the public. Like a vaccine that was developed and test in less than 10% of the normal timeframe for vaccines. Like you took.
You go ahead and enjoy your Thalidomide vaccine and your drop dead heart attack ace. I'll pass.
dermdoc
AG
snowdog90 said:

dermdoc said:

fullback44 said:

Never happened.

Wtf are you talking about? Thousands (millions?) of people were forced to choose between getting vaccinated or being fired. 2 of my sons had to be vaccinated to be allowed into college.
And that is completely different than a company.

Do you want colleges not to be able to choose what requirements they demand?

And many colleges also require meningitis and pneumonia vaccinations which also have had complications, correct?
dermdoc
AG
EX TEXASEX said:

TheHungryDonkey said:

The vaccines worked and passed the FDA. Internet conspiracy theory goobers..embarrassing
Passed. Passed what ?? Not the normal vaccine development trials/process that takes like an average of 10-12 years. They take this long because they don't want to green light a vaccine that kills or injures the public. Like a vaccine that was developed and test in less than 10% of the normal timeframe for vaccines. Like you took.
You go ahead and enjoy your Thalidomide vaccine and your drop dead heart attack ace. I'll pass.
EX TEXASEX
Nope. I work remotely. They said you can comeback to the office but you have to get the jab.
Because this was rushed through at lightning speed. I never trusted and even more now.
So I said I will just keep working from home. I will not take it unless I am forced too.
I am very pro vaccine. You look at cemeteries from the early 1900's they are loaded with little kids.
This is the one vaccine, I don't have faith in.
snowdog90
dermdoc said:

snowdog90 said:

Infection_Ag11 said:

Harry Stone said:

Wtf is wrong with you? You are sensible on most every other topic.

No, I was not forced to get jabbed. I would have quit. You see, I am a trucker. They knew not to come after us. All the "safe" people staying at home would have no food or medicine on the shelves.

My ex-wife, a nurse, was forced to get jabbed or be fired. Her husband, same thing. My ex-girlfriend, same thing. Countless others, same thing. As I mentioned above, 2 sons could not go to college without injecting this ****ing poison.

The fact that you even question this is astounding. This is why I have lost all faith in doctors. Doctors are people, they are not all-knowing. Have some more wine. If I was a doctor who blindly followed the covid narrative, I would be drunk 24/7.
dermdoc
AG
snowdog90 said:

dermdoc said:

snowdog90 said:

Infection_Ag11 said:

Harry Stone said:

Wtf is wrong with you? You are sensible on most every other topic.

No, I was not forced to get jabbed. I would have quit. You see, I am a trucker. They knew not to come after us. All the "safe" people staying at home would have no food or medicine on the shelves.

My ex-wife, a nurse, was forced to get jabbed or be fired. Her husband, same thing. My ex-girlfriend, same thing. Countless others, same thing. As I mentioned above, 2 sons could not go to college without injecting this ****ing poison.

The fact that you even question this is astounding. This is why I have lost all faith in doctors. Doctors are people, they are not all-knowing. Have some more wine. If I was a doctor who blindly followed the covid narrative, I would be drunk 24/7.
No wine right now.

And I agree docs are not all knowing. I do not blindly follow anything.

Respect the heck out of truckers. You guys are heroes.

Have a great night

dermdoc
AG
EX TEXASEX said:

Nope. I work remotely. They said you can comeback to the office but you have to get the jab.
Because this was rushed through at lightning speed. I never trusted and even more now.
So I said I will just keep working from home. I will not take it unless I am forced too.
I am very pro vaccine. You look at cemeteries from the early 1900's they are loaded with little kids.
This is the one vaccine, I don't have faith in.
Good.

Fascinating about your faith in other vaccines. How much you know about the shingles vaccine? Chicken pox vaccine? Heck, flu vaccine?

Or autism from the pedi cocktail routine vaxs ( which by the way I think are much more dangerous than the Covid vaccine and have had my grand kids space those out)?
texagbeliever
dermdoc said:

fullback44 said:

Never happened.

You don't think companies implemented policies and threatened termination in the time it took the courts to shut it down. Employees were scared. Now I can be fired over a vaccine mandate that is in large part because i dont have a family. People with dependents can't look to rock the boat. That is reality. If you live in California, New York city or any other number of places you were effectively coerced to get vaccinated.

I think you are just out of your depth when it comes to politics. I bet you are a great doctor and treat your patients with great respect.
texagbeliever
dermdoc said:

texagbeliever said:

Going after doctors would be a move of revenge that while satisfying in the short term would have long term consequences. Also I think front line doctors deserve grace. Now the likes of Faucci and other doctors in charge of policy should be liable if they willingly lied and misled.
So first kill all the doctors?

A little Shakespeare lingo.

And I assume from your handle you are a Christian.

So you want revenge on docs for exactly what?

I shudder what you wish upon the IRS.

Maybe reread the post and the one I was replying to. I was saying and in a later post clarified it is wrong to hold doctors financially liable if a person was harmed by a vaccine. Unless that doctor had information that they knowingly withheld or distorted such as faucci.
EX TEXASEX
Nothing and only a little about the Flu vax As I understand it the flu every years starts in china. They figure out the top strains and then make the vaccine before it gets here, and hopefully it doesn't mutate too much before it reaches us. Also, hopefully they were good at guessing the right strains that would be prevalent. I know the time frame for the flu vaccine is short compared to others, but they have been doing that same procedure every year for decades. So I have more faith in it. Please don't tell me anything about the Shingles vax, because I am sure I will need that some day.
Rapier108
EX TEXASEX said:

Nothing and only a little about the Flu vax As I understand it the flu every years starts in china. They figure out the top strains and then make the vaccine before it gets here, and hopefully it doesn't mutate too much before it reaches us. Also, hopefully they were good at guessing the right strains that would be prevalent. I know the time frame for the flu vaccine is short compared to others, but they have been doing that same procedure every year for decades. So I have more faith in it. Please don't tell me anything about the Shingles vax, because I am sure I will need that some day.
Actually our the flu shot is based on data that comes out of Australia and some other friendly countries, not from China.

As for the shingles shot, it is old school tech, not mRNA. Might make you feel like **** for a day or two, but that's about it.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
texagbeliever
You do know they had to change the definition of vaccines in order for the covid vaccine to fit. So no the covid vaccine isn't like other vaccines.
EX TEXASEX
Ok. I was under the impression that it is usually started in pigs and birds. With some many people in contact with them in china, there is always crossover each year and we get our new strain starting their first. Based on that we make our vaccine for when it makes its way to the U.S. Thanks for the info. Good Old Australia, Aussie oi oi oi !!!
Rapier108
EX TEXASEX said:

Ok. I was under the impression that it is usually started in pigs and birds. With some many people in contact with them in china, there is always crossover each year and we get our new strain starting their first. Based on that we make our vaccine for when it makes its way to the U.S. Thanks for the info. Good Old Australia, Aussie oi oi oi !!!
Ah, I see what you're saying. You're talking about new strains of the flu, not the yearly one, which is what I was replying about.

New strains coming out of Asia is fairly common, especially China. Thankfully most don't do anything but kill birds. China is one of the two most likely sources for the 1918 pandemic (Spanish) flu. The other is Haskell County, Kansas. There are other theories as well with the third most likely being Western Europe. The danger is keeping poultry and pigs in close proximity because it allows a virus to jump from one to the other (usually birds to pigs) and then right to humans. This was going on in Western Europe due to the war, and Haskell County, Kansas to feed soldiers at nearby Army posts, and as we all know, piling all kinds of animals together was, and still is, very common in China along with other parts of Asia.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
EX TEXASEX
There is an awesome documentary about 1918 Flu on PBS. Man so scary. Covid is NOTHING ,AND I MEAN NOTHIING compared to that. I also saw a documentary where they went up to Alaska and found somebody who died from the 1918 flu and was buried in the permafrost. They took a sample from his lungs and was able to sequence the strain of flu it was a very simple strain, but super deadly.

This is one of the best documentaries I have ever seen. Can't recommend it enough !

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/films/influenza/

Also the story of finding out the whole structure of the virus

https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/science/2020/03/22/how-an-alaska-village-grave-led-to-a-spanish-flu-breakthrough/
Rapier108
EX TEXASEX said:

There is an awesome documentary about 1918 Flu on PBS. Man so scary. Covid is NOTHING ,AND I MEAN NOTHIING compared to that. I also saw a documentary where they went up to Alaska and found somebody who died from the 1918 flu and was buried in the permafrost. They took a sample from his lungs and was able to sequence the strain of flu it was. Very simple stain, but super deadly.
Yep, and they have reconstituted it at the CDC in Atlanta and infected monkeys. It killed them the same way it did humans in 1918.

And not that I'm a fan of the CDC, but they do have a good webpage about it.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/qa/1918flupandemic.htm
EX TEXASEX
EX TEXASEX
Infection_Ag11
AG
Quote:

You do know they had to change the definition of vaccines in order for the covid vaccine to fit.

This is incorrect, at least in the sense you mean. The reason the wording was changed is because lay people don't understand what the word "immunity" means. They believe immunity means you can't get the infection in question, which is incorrect. Immunity, medically speaking, means any immunological protection against a disease that reduces the severity.

And for the record, again, no vaccines in history have ever kept everyone who got them from getting the disease. Millions of people who got the measles vaccine, for example, still got mild forms of measles once upon a time. The perception now that they provide perfect "immunity" as you'd call it is because of years of mass vaccination generating herd immunity and making it so that those who don't respond to the vaccine are so unlikely to ever encounter the disease that the perception is they are immune. Expose them to measles though and they will still get it, as seen in areas where people who think similarly to you stop vaccinating their kids in large numbers and outbreaks occur.
Infection_Ag11
AG
EX TEXASEX said:

There is an awesome documentary about 1918 Flu on PBS. Man so scary. Covid is NOTHING ,AND I MEAN NOTHIING compared to that. I also saw a documentary where they went up to Alaska and found somebody who died from the 1918 flu and was buried in the permafrost. They took a sample from his lungs and was able to sequence the strain of flu it was a very simple strain, but super deadly.

This is one of the best documentaries I have ever seen. Can't recommend it enough !

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/films/influenza/

Also the story of finding out the whole structure of the virus

https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/science/2020/03/22/how-an-alaska-village-grave-led-to-a-spanish-flu-breakthrough/

The flu was more deadly just because of when it occurred and the state of medical care at the time. Now the demographic distribution of who got severe disease was different because of the nature of the virus, but COVID would have killed many times more people had it occurred 100 years ago. For every person who died with covid in our hospitals, 10 survived who were kept alive only by the virtue of things can do for them now that they couldn't do for flu patients back then.
Ragoo
AG
dermdoc said:

15 buck wine from HEB. I ain't proud.

Always get Paso Robles cabs. And trust me, I have been through all the 200 dollar bottles of wine. Caymus, Del Dotto, Turley, Silver Oak, whatever. Had them all.

Decided I am a cheap drunk.

chateau at Michelle Indian Wells

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.