"Safe, Effective and Free"

16,703 Views | 225 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Stat Monitor Repairman
Guardian Angel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
dermdoc said:

I think all the posters on here should become doctors and solve all these transgressions.

I am confident all of y'all could do better than us.

Carry on

HCQ and Ivermectin always worked

Ta da
Infection_Ag11
AG
fullback44 said:

dermdoc said:

fullback44 said:

dermdoc said:

Bob Knights Liver said:

petroleo y agua said:

The medical community lost a ton of credibility during the vaccine push.

I completely agree with this. I used to think there were some bad apples in the medical community. Unfortunately now I think we've learned over half are either unwilling or not competent to analyze data or put their profits and big pharm ahead of patients. Not all, of course, but it looks like well over 50%.

Nailed me.
So how many excess deaths do you think the average Dr caused by himself by directly pushing these experimental vaccines ? Let's talk about the numbers of excess Deaths caused that are still occurring.

So with all due respect, how do you factor morbidity and mortality from a vaccine vs people it helped?
With all due respect, I don't know your age, but have you ever seen (over your life time) a group of experimental vaccines that have caused this type of deaths and excess deaths ? What other vaccines would have done this over the last 70 years ? I'm not aware of any

Let's be honest, this data is coming out whether Drs or patients want to here it or see it ..

Your entire premise is rooted in a claim not in evidence. You keep claiming these massive numbers of deaths caused by the vaccines despite there being no actual evidence of such a thing. Are there charlatans and grifters trying to conjure up such evidence? Sure, but that's no reason to believe them.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
fullback44
AG
So tired of your drivel …. You don't want to hear this negative information
Infection_Ag11
AG
fullback44 said:

dermdoc said:

I think all the posters on here should become doctors and solve all these transgressions.

Carry on
Dr.. we are simply asking that you guys acknowledge the new facts coming out. We are all tired of hearing the MSM ( and many Drs ) sweep the facts under the rug.. some of this information coming out is terrible. I have a good friend that just had heart surgery.. he started having heart issues after the 1st booster … this doesn't sit well with some of us

Again, only in your bubble is your claim some bedrock principle that the rest of us must work around. It's akin to someone claiming I must explain why monkeys exist if evolution were real. I have to do no such thing, your perception of reality and the claims in question are simply fundamentally off base.

There is no wave of COVID vaccine deaths and never has been. It simply does not exist anywhere except in the minds of certain people who want it to be so.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
fullback44
AG
There's. Reason I have had you blocked for over the last year….
Infection_Ag11
AG
fullback44 said:

So tired of your drivel …. You don't want to hear this negative information

Trust me, I've heard it all. This board and seeing people day in and day out with covid make it impossible to avoid every study and ever misrepresentation from every fringe website and grifter. "Hey doc, what about this story…" has literally been my life for the last two years. I actually hate when people ask me what kind of doctor I am because I know the onslaught of questions about covid that will follow if I answer.

I remain…unconvinced of your claim, to put it politely.
fullback44
AG
I don't know what your saying because your blocked.. sheeple
Infection_Ag11
AG
fullback44 said:

Shame, you might have learned a thing or two
Infection_Ag11
AG
Ok I'm sorry, that was mean
fullback44
AG
I can't see you
Guardian Angel
AG
<the death rattle of the COVID board>
Rockdoc
AG
Guardian Angel said:

<the death rattle of the COVID board>

Yep. The vaccines are a joke. No thank you.
Icecream_Ag
S
dermdoc said:

Carry on
go fire some more Obama voters and leave the internet experting to the internet experts

MaroonStain
AG
Infection_Ag11 said:

fullback44 said:

Your thumbs and mind are so fast that you reply to yourself before anyone else replies or cares?
MaroonStain
AG
All therapeutic COVID injections were at best 25% efficacy. 15% is what is published by Pfizer.

We knew it. They knew it. Too many people bought into it. Then we had THE BOOSTERS...THEY GONNA HELP SAVE MOAR LIVES. And MOAR boosters. And MOAR. Inject your womb, inject your infant, inject your children. MOARRRR!

Fing reeedickulous. And here we are.

Meanwhile, there were and have been other alternative medicines and cocktails and mixtures that were effective against the China Flu (pssst...sham against the world and shame on the perpetrators).

Again, here we are.
ChemEAg08
AG
dermdoc said:

Just opened another bottle of wine. The Republic is dead.

Texit.
TRADUCTOR
Lemmings don't care, We got the honeybadger of lemmings and they can post on their own forum.
coolerguy12
AG
Infection_Ag11 said:

fullback44 said:

Weren't you the guy that dug in crazy hard against the lab leak theory? I seem to remember you pushing the pangolin and bat BS really hard. Glad I didn't try to learn anything from you during that period.
Frederick Palowaski
AG
TheHungryDonkey said:

The vaccines worked and passed the FDA. Internet conspiracy theory goobers..embarrassing

You sound really smart….
Frederick Palowaski
AG
Ags77 said:

I dont drink any alcohol... havent in 38 years. I've always been fascinated by wine and the way some people are into it. I confess I drank wine in 1969 ( does Ripple count as wine ? Lol ) But I have eaten so many dinners with people that are real wine people. Very expensive wine. Does the high end wine taste much different from HEB wine ?

Weren't you the the one that was in favor of government handouts during the lockdowns?

This would make sense.
ProgN
Infection_Ag11 said:

fullback44 said:

Has there been an increase in myocarditis and blood clots after the vaccine in groups of people under 30? People in this age group that have almost zero risk from Covid. Do you recommend children take this covid shot? This incorrectly labeled 'vaccine' has done more harm to people in that age group. Do you honestly believe a surgical mask will prevent an airborne respiratory virus?

I know we don't like each other, but I'd like to see you answer those questions. You and Dr. Guano, he was way worse than you, have done more to damage the doctor/patient trust on TA.

ETA: Do you believe in "vaccinating" babies?
willtackleforfood
AG
The only thing you can get from IAg11 is bad information. For F16, why not complete your thought from the Steve Kirsch thread on F84, and reiterate to everyone that the gene therapy is safe and effective. I would love to see that documented again. Your adamant posting is suspicious. It's almost like you are nervous. I would be too, so I don't blame you. You should have been someone we could have trusted.
Infection_Ag11
AG
Quote:

Has there been an increase in myocarditis and blood clots after the vaccine in groups of people under 30?

There was already an increase in the incidence of this in that age group prior to the vaccines because of COVID itself.

Quote:

People in this age group that have almost zero risk from Covid.

Correct, but "almost zero" statistically still ends up being a very large number when talking about hundreds of millions of people globally and tens of million in this country.

And this is just with respect to severe morbidity and mortality. If we're talking long term morbidity of any kind, the percentage is quite a bit higher than "almost zero". It's at least 5% even according to most skeptical sources.

Quote:

Do you recommend children take this covid shot?

No, the vast majority of children have been exposed already and the risk to children <12 of any serious manifestations of the disease is much lower even than those between 12-30.

Quote:

This incorrectly labeled 'vaccine' has done more harm to people in that age group.

This is incorrect. Even as low as the risk of COVID is for kids, and even with the statistically notable though very small uptick in clots in young males who are vaccinated, the risk of virtually anything that can be caused by the vaccine occurs at higher rates with covid. The study this you claim comes from was dubious at best, to put it kindly:

https://www.bmj.com/content/374/bmj.n2251

Quote:

Do you honestly believe a surgical mask will prevent an airborne respiratory virus?

By definition no, but that's not really the point. I've never been for mask mandates but it's clear masks decrease transmission to some degree in heavily controlled settings (such as hospitals). COVID is predominantly droplet spread, and while there is some degree of airborne transmission it remains debatable to what degree this contributes. But the point is, in settings where everyone or nearly everyone is wearing them correctly they do help. The issue is this is not replicable in the real world and so it's really a moot discussion. Mask mandates for the general public don't work.

Quote:

You and Dr. Guano, he was way worse than you, have done more to damage the doctor/patient trust on TA.

Let's be honest here, the issue is that I don't always tell you what you want to hear. I harmed your trust in doctors for the same reason the person who gets offended that I told them they need to lose weight has less trust in doctors.

I've also defended multiple stances I'd regard as "consensus" on this board that do not align with the mainstream media talking points regarding covid, but nobody ever talks about that. You focus on the things I post that conflict with your worldview, things I post supporting evidence for mind you, and say I've "harmed your trust in doctors". For this I will not apologize. To quote one of the board's favorite sayings (mine as well), facts don't care about your feelings.

Quote:

Do you believe in "vaccinating" babies?

No, it's objectively a waste of time and resources
ProgN
Although I disagree with some assertions you posted, thank you for answering my questions.
aggiebq03+
ProgN said:

Although I disagree with some assertions you posted, thank you for answering my questions.

I enjoyed that the response for covid was "almost zero isn't zero with a big population", but the response for the vaccine was "its statistically noticeable though a very small uptick".

Seems logically consistent. Like a Dr should be.
medwriter
I almost died ten days after the second shot from a pulmonary embolism. True story.
Kearney McRaven
fullback44 said:

I don't know what your saying because your blocked.. sheeple
Name checks out!
medwriter
Guardian Angel said:

TheHungryDonkey said:

The vaccines worked and passed the FDA. Internet conspiracy theory goobers..embarrassing

How do people still believe this????
They don't really believe it. They just goal tend like good little sheep so that the ultimate goal will be achieved - total control/zero freedom. Like someone else said, Biden could launch a nuke on Florida and they'd find a way to rationalize.
rwtxag83
AG
TheHungryDonkey said:

Greater love hath no man than this....
AgPrognosticator
AG
fullback44 said:

dermdoc said:

Carry on
Dr.. we are simply asking that you guys acknowledge the new facts coming out. We are all tired of hearing the MSM ( and many Drs ) sweep the facts under the rug.. some of this information coming out is terrible. I have a good friend that just had heart surgery.. he started having heart issues after the 1st booster … this doesn't sit well with some of us
Before you say, "acknowledge the news facts", why don't you show us these "facts"?

Do you have mortality tables that you can share with us? Do you have any data that is not anecdotal? I'm genuinely interested. Would love to see new facts.

I've heard the stories about people I knew that passed away within close proximity to taking the vaccine, but I am unaware of people with the onset of conditions ostensibly brought on by the vaccine(s). Do share.
B-1 83
AG
Daddy said:

Pfizer will be no more one day
Based on what?
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
dermdoc
AG
I deleted my snarky post from last night after further thought.

My thought on the vaccines is that they were useful with the earlier, more virulent Covid strains and that the benefits outweighed the risks.

I now believe the risks outweigh the benefits and would not advise any boosters.

I know anecdotal stories of side effects from the vaccines but am unaware of any large studies looking at actual incidences, the nature of the side effects, and severity.

All meds, including vaccines, have side effects and docs have to weigh risk/benefit everyday.

I am definitely against forcing anyone to take any medicine or vaccination.

And that is all I have to say about that.
texagbeliever
I think it is always best to look at your own biases and see if that influences your answer.

You likely recommended the vaccine earlier on. You want to have given good medical advice. Therefore you are biased to believe the vaccine was effective at least early on. I'm not saying that proves you wrong; I am just pointing out a sunk cost logic fallacy you will have to overcome. Infectionag is in the same boat that he was certainly more adamant and vocal at least in his stance on texags. That's okay there are many mistakes I allow myself to be blinded to because of a bias.

At the beginning of the vaccine people wanted it to work. They had hope that it would work. It became more of a religion then a science. When that happens, normally less than ideal results follow.
dermdoc
AG
texagbeliever said:

I think it is always best to look at your own biases and see if that influences your answer.

You likely recommended the vaccine earlier on. You want to have given good medical advice. Therefore you are biased to believe the vaccine was effective at least early on. I'm not saying that proves you wrong; I am just pointing out a sunk cost logic fallacy you will have to overcome. Infectionag is in the same boat that he was certainly more adamant and vocal at least in his stance on texags. That's okay there are many mistakes I allow myself to be blinded to because of a bias.

At the beginning of the vaccine people wanted it to work. They had hope that it would work. It became more of a religion then a science. When that happens, normally less than ideal results follow.

Respectfully disagree. That was not my thought process at all.
I think the data clearly shows that vaccinated folks did better when Covid was more severe.

And to be honest, I was biased against the vaccine initially.
Infection_Ag11
AG
aggiebq03+ said:

ProgN said:

I enjoyed that the response for covid was "almost zero isn't zero with a big population", but the response for the vaccine was "its statistically noticeable though a very small uptick".

Seems logically consistent. Like a Dr should be.

Far more people under 30 have had covid than young males have been vaccinated, and the difference in the rates of those outcomes is two orders of magnitude.

A person under 30 getting very sick from covid, while rare, is still exponentially more common than a young male getting a clot from the vaccine. The numbers required to generate a statistically significant side effect flag in phase 4 drugs trials is very small. Now that difference becomes smaller and smaller the younger the person gets, as mentioned in my post.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.