Who could've seen this coming...............

4,023 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by AgNav93
Trucker 96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So who supplies, who distributes, and who pays?
Loren Visser
Jbob04 said:

Good. Less worthless libs in the country. Hopefully the trend will continue
Those folks will be voting democrat for the next 100 years.
If the pay's right, and it's legal, I'll do it...Well, if the pay's right, I'll do it.
I Sold DeSantis Lifts
Bronco6G said:

CM Trump Voter said:

SupaManu said:

CM Trump Voter said:

I wouldn't say "drive thru", but yes a place where addicts can get their fix without breaking into homes or engaging in prostitution. I don't support drug use, but I'm trying to think of a solution.
So whats this mean, does uncle sam via the tax payer finance these addictions by cutting checks to the dealers and cartels?

The alternative is spending money to incarcerate them and spending money on their welfare while addicted. The idea is to offer a safe clinic to acquire enough to stave off the drive to commit crimes and to engage in prostitution. I don't see why this is so terrible fo abides except that people apply a "moral" element to addiction.

Lol, did you take any economic classes? Do you have any idea what happens when you give stuff away for "free".

Yes. I imagine that the only thing keeper people from sticking needles in their arms is access. If I had only had access to heroin, I'd be shooting up right now. Seriously?

This is about harm mitigation. Just like e-cigs and vapes aren't good for you, they're probably better than 2 packs of cigs a day.
MouthBQ98
AG
The left is always stepping on their own cranks at a dead sprint while wearing ice climbers.
LSB_2002
AG
CM Trump Voter said:

I wouldn't say "drive thru", but yes a place where addicts can get their fix without breaking into homes or engaging in prostitution. I don't support drug use, but I'm trying to think of a solution.
Solution.......DONT DO F'ING DRUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bronco6G
CM Trump Voter said:

Bronco6G said:

CM Trump Voter said:

SupaManu said:

CM Trump Voter said:

So whats this mean, does uncle sam via the tax payer finance these addictions by cutting checks to the dealers and cartels?

The alternative is spending money to incarcerate them and spending money on their welfare while addicted. The idea is to offer a safe clinic to acquire enough to stave off the drive to commit crimes and to engage in prostitution. I don't see why this is so terrible fo abides except that people apply a "moral" element to addiction.

Lol, did you take any economic classes? Do you have any idea what happens when you give stuff away for "free".

Yes. I imagine that the only thing keeper people from sticking needles in their arms is access. If I had only had access to heroin, I'd be shooting up right now. Seriously?

This is about harm mitigation. Just like e-cigs and vapes aren't good for you, they're probably better than 2 packs of cigs a day.

So you didn't take any Econ classes…got it
I Sold DeSantis Lifts
LSB_2002 said:

CM Trump Voter said:

Wow! You solved all of society's problems by telling individual members of society to not do drugs.
Tom_Fox
CM Trump Voter said:

LSB_2002 said:

CM Trump Voter said:

Wow! You solved all of society's problems by telling individual members of society to not do drugs.

You could always try my solution.
Frederick Palowaski
AG
CM Trump Voter said:

I wouldn't say "drive thru", but "yes a place where addicts can get their fix" without breaking into homes or engaging in prostitution. I don't support drug use, but I'm trying to think of a solution.

Your "solution" is ridiculous. Sit this one out.
Trucker 96
Opiate painkillers are controlled "safe" distribution. How's that working out? By my count, more addiction and more addicts is how it is working out, and people still cheat the "controlled" system
LSB_2002
AG
CM Trump Voter said:

LSB_2002 said:

CM Trump Voter said:

Sounds about as feasible as safe/free/effective drug drive thrus....give me a f;ing break. You still havent answered who's paying for all these drugs!
Tex100
AG
Fore Left! said:

Controlled access LOL. Do we have unicorns distribute it?
Don't worry, they will stop once they reach the point of controlled access.
American Hardwood
AG
CM Trump Voter said:

Hungry Ojos said:

CM Trump Voter said:

The correct approach doesn't just legalize these hard drugs, it provides controlled access with the goal of harm reduction. Try to do it safely with hopes of reducing addiction, harm and the crime.

Good God liberals are stupid.

Just because it doesn't fit with ur "muh pappy told me mindset" doesn't mean it's liberal. I'm not liberal unless you ascribe to the word stolen by leftism.
You are advocating having the government provide a solution to a problem that they in large part help create. That is textbook liberal.
Trucker 96
There is a simple biological reason why controlled access does not and will never work for hard drugs. Tolerance. The addict will always need more to keep their baseline. And that will grow to levels that destroy your body and eventually kills you. So when they reach their "controlled" max, they'll get it illegally. And you are right back to square 1 but worse because your access shop created easier access to create more addicts
AGinHI
AG
CM Trump Voter said:

The correct approach doesn't just legalize these hard drugs, it provides controlled access with the goal of harm reduction. Try to do it safely with hopes of reducing addiction, harm and the crime.
Tell me about your experience with people on crack cocaine or methamphetamine.

Here's one better,

Tell me about your experience with parents on crack cocaine or methamphetamine.

I'll hang up and listen.

lb3
AG
LSB_2002 said:

Watch the video clip....

https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-drug-decriminalization-effort-tragedy

Basically, Oregon decriminalizes all drugs for personal use..............overdoses skyrocket. What a bunch of morons!
Looks like one of the few victories in the war on drugs. Gratz to Oregon on reducing their drug using population!
AgNav93
AG
LSB_2002 said:

Watch the video clip....

https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-drug-decriminalization-effort-tragedy

Basically, Oregon decriminalizes all drugs for personal use..............overdoses skyrocket. What a bunch of morons!
Liberals: We have a problem with people running red lights! Solution: Do away with fascist white supremacist red lights. Same liberals: Why do we have so many auto fatalities?

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.