Who could've seen this coming...............

3,999 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by AgNav93
LSB_2002
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Watch the video clip....

https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-drug-decriminalization-effort-tragedy

Basically, Oregon decriminalizes all drugs for personal use..............overdoses skyrocket. What a bunch of morons!
annie88
AG
LSB_2002 said:

Watch the video clip....

https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-drug-decriminalization-effort-tragedy

Basically, Oregon decriminalizes all drugs for personal use..............overdoses skyrocket. What a bunch of morons!

And yet these idiots are still wearing masks.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
TRADUCTOR
I could of predicted this.
I Sold DeSantis Lifts
The correct approach doesn't just legalize these hard drugs, it provides controlled access with the goal of harm reduction. Try to do it safely with hopes of reducing addiction, harm and the crime.
Marcus Brutus
I guess using Portugal as the example didn't work out like they thought.
aggiejayrod
AG
Unexpectedly…
Trucker 96
Controlled access LOL. Do we have unicorns distribute it?
aggiez03
AG
Quote:

What we're absolutely seeing is that as drug possession has been decriminalized, property crimes have increased and so has violent crime," said District Attorney Kevin Barnett of Washington County, Oregon. Police in rural parts of Oregon also tell Fox News they are seeing more theft as people steal to feed their addiction.
TENNESSEE SHERIFF'S OFFICE WARNS PEOPLE NOT TO PICK UP FOLDED DOLLAR BILLS BECAUSE THEY MAY CONTAIN FENTANYL

Portland, the state's largest city, set an all-time record with 90 murders in 2021. Police in Multnomah County link these to Measure 110, saying there's been a rise in homicides tied to drug turf wars between gangs.

Unpossible.

I was told by GrapeSoda and others on here that I had no clue on decriminalization of drugs and that crime rate would go down when we stopped prosecuting at the 'user' level, because now the 'white collar' users would not be harassed by the cops for their small amounts of drugs.

Marcus Brutus
CM Trump Voter said:

The correct approach doesn't just legalize these hard drugs, it provides controlled access with the goal of harm reduction. Try to do it safely with hopes of reducing addiction, harm and the crime.

No. I'm not spending a single dime of taxpayer money helping people get high the "right way".
Tea Party
Darwin winners.
Learn about the Texas Nationalist Movement
https://tnm.me
DallasAg 94
I Sold DeSantis Lifts
Marcus Brutus said:

CM Trump Voter said:

No. I'm not spending a single dime of taxpayer money helping people get high the "right way".

So if you could avoid the crime to get the drugs, this would not make you happy?
YouBet
AG
Quote:

In November 2020, voters overwhelmingly passed Measure 110. The Drug Addiction Treatment and Recovery Act secured 58% of the votes and decriminalized possession of small amounts of hard drugs such as heroin, meth, cocaine and fentanyl.
Wow, that was brilliant.

How in the world do you do this with any of these especially fentanyl which we know China is pushing on us to destroy us.

Democrats are f'ing stupid. And water is wet.
Marcus Brutus
CM Trump Voter said:

Marcus Brutus said:

CM Trump Voter said:

So if you could avoid the crime to get the drugs, this would not make you happy?

Where does it say crime has gone up? This is about overdosing, not crime.
I Sold DeSantis Lifts
DallasAg 94 said:

CM Trump Voter said:

So... we should provide a safe environment for women to be raped in hopes we can control them not getting pregnant?!

I think this is where I insert <Username checks out>

You're comparing the assault and rape of a woman with drug addiction. I'm sure this analogy sounded well in your head's Trump voice, but come on. (I woulda left it alone with the first sentence response, but you simply couldn't help yourself, huh?)
Jbob04
AG
Good. Less worthless libs in the country. Hopefully the trend will continue
aggiez03
AG
CM Trump Voter said:

So are you advocating for 'drive-thru' needle jabs with clean needles and Narcan ?
A place druggies can go to 'safely' take mind altering and extremely addictive drugs?

You think legalizing hard drugs 'safely' will lead to less addiction and crime?

I don't understand your position I guess...
YouBet
AG
CM Trump Voter said:

Marcus Brutus said:

CM Trump Voter said:

This theory has been proven to not work though.

We've already shown that in this thread: https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3296617/replies/62302499
I Sold DeSantis Lifts
And we've tried the war on drugs for40 years. All it has done is criminalize addiction
aggiez03
AG
Tea Party said:

Darwin winners.
Exactly. If we could somehow limit it to 21 and over, then it is just self-cleanup of a broken society.

I hate that fact that kids who should know better, but maybe don't actually are dying as collateral damage from adults who should know better.

Anyone over 21 that dies from it, it is sad, but that is their choice.
I Sold DeSantis Lifts
I wouldn't say "drive thru", but yes a place where addicts can get their fix without breaking into homes or engaging in prostitution. I don't support drug use, but I'm trying to think of a solution.
SupaManu
AG
CM Trump Voter said:

I wouldn't say "drive thru", but yes a place where addicts can get their fix without breaking into homes or engaging in prostitution. I don't support drug use, but I'm trying to think of a solution.
So whats this mean, does uncle sam via the tax payer finance these addictions by cutting checks to the dealers and cartels?
Tom_Fox
We should do the opposite. Announce and widely publicize that the government is going to poison the drug supply.

Narcotic units should use informants to distribute the poisoned drugs on the street.

Addicts have two choices, kick or die.

This is the only way to make a serious dent in American drug use or addiction.

Or just keep it criminalized and accept that it is a losing battle but you do what you can do. Legalization is idiotic and will be a massive drain on public resources that is a no go. We should never subsidize degeneracy.
Bronco6G
CM Trump Voter said:

So these clinics would be giving away free drugs?
AggieMD95
AG
YouBet said:

Quote:

In November 2020, voters overwhelmingly passed Measure 110. The Drug Addiction Treatment and Recovery Act secured 58% of the votes and decriminalized possession of small amounts of hard drugs such as heroin, meth, cocaine and fentanyl.
Wow, that was brilliant.

How in the world do you do this with any of these especially fentanyl which we know China is pushing on us to destroy us.

Democrats are f'ing stupid. And water is wet.

Y. Fentanyl belongs only in a hospital or hospice setting
YouBet
AG
CM Trump Voter said:

And we've tried the war on drugs for40 years. All it has done is criminalize addiction
Marihuana aside because I have zero issues with that being legal...making hard drugs legal hasn't worked either.

I would rather have these folks institutionalized or in jail than have them in public ****ting in the streets and burglarizing responsible citizens day in and day out.

I don't see how your position is tenable.
Trucker 96
CM Trump Voter said:

So who is the supplier, who is the distributor, who pays, and how does one become a customer?

This is such fantasyland stuff
aggiez03
AG
CM Trump Voter said:

Wow. Are the drugs free of charge and provided or they have a co-pay?

The plan is a 'safer' way to get high?

I would rather remove them from society with a 3 strikes policy.
I Sold DeSantis Lifts
SupaManu said:

CM Trump Voter said:

So whats this mean, does uncle sam via the tax payer finance these addictions by cutting checks to the dealers and cartels?

The alternative is spending money to incarcerate them and spending money on their welfare while addicted. The idea is to offer a safe clinic to acquire enough to stave off the drive to commit crimes and to engage in prostitution. I don't see why this is so terrible fo abides except that people apply a "moral" element to addiction.
Hungry Ojos
CM Trump Voter said:

Good God liberals are stupid.
Bronco6G
CM Trump Voter said:

SupaManu said:

CM Trump Voter said:

The alternative is spending money to incarcerate them and spending money on their welfare while addicted. The idea is to offer a safe clinic to acquire enough to stave off the drive to commit crimes and to engage in prostitution. I don't see why this is so terrible fo abides except that people apply a "moral" element to addiction.

Lol, did you take any economic classes? Do you have any idea what happens when you give stuff away for "free".
aggiez03
AG
CM Trump Voter said:

SupaManu said:

CM Trump Voter said:

Half your username definitely fits.

Marcus Brutus
CM Trump Voter said:

SupaManu said:

CM Trump Voter said:

Then lets start crucifying them again like the Romans did. What else?
I Sold DeSantis Lifts
Hungry Ojos said:

CM Trump Voter said:

Good God liberals are stupid.

Just because it doesn't fit with ur "muh pappy told me mindset" doesn't mean it's liberal. I'm not liberal unless you ascribe to the word stolen by leftism.
FCBlitz
….and yet if you just gave those folks what they want. Really pure and power stuff for free and let them OD is a safe environment…..you would be called a beast.

Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.