Add State Farm To The List

9,201 Views | 107 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Aggie Jurist
Agsrback12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So the majority of woke people pay for anything much less insurance?

Popcorn…..
TxTarpon
Sure explains why they like playing "dress up".

samurai_science
It's easy to switch insurance companies people...just move your business. They only thing they understand or care about is the almighty dollar (and twitter bots).
BigRobSA
Central Committee said:

48 hour rule. Sounds too stupid to be true, but I give it the benefit of the doubt these days with the progressives.

This.

Wait for confirmation. But that, in and of itself, is proof of the problem. The problem being liberals do ths kind of stupid **** all of the time. Why? I don't know.
stetson
AG
Boo Weekley said:

Good Poster said:

I will never understand…WHY do this??? Is this a case of a few true believers in upper management fighting for their deranged and perverted cause, or something else going on? What good could come of this?
They want to get their ESG score up so that they will receive favorable treatment from the federal government and the financial industry.
FJB
rocky the dog
AG
This should end well. Lots of policy holders will be trans-insuring.
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
texagbeliever
BigRobSA said:

Central Committee said:

48 hour rule. Sounds too stupid to be true, but I give it the benefit of the doubt these days with the progressives.

This.

Wait for confirmation. But that, in and of itself, is proof of the problem. The problem being liberals do ths kind of stupid **** all of the time. Why? I don't know.
How the executive strategy meeting went.

DEI hire: I think we should stand up for transgender children and promote donating books to public schools that encourage this life change.

Old white men in the room: Please oh please let one of the other old white guys stand up and say this is a bad idea. This is such a terrible idea but it is career suicide for me to oppose it. (internal dialogue)

.... Crickets.

Alright lets promote buying transition books for kids.
TxTarpon
An independent agent, not a captured one like State Farm, Liberty Mutual, Farmers, Allstate, etc, will generally get you better coverage with lower premiums.

Trans-fer to something better.
Drahknor03
AG
BigRobSA said:

Central Committee said:

This.

The group that published the material has the email chain:

BigRobSA
Drahknor03 said:

BigRobSA said:

Central Committee said:

This.

The group that published the material has the email chain:

Thanks.

Looks confirmed to me.

Good Lord, they're stupid as hell.
rwtxag83
AG
Question now is, did they do the same thing here in Texas?
Greater love hath no man than this....
aggielostinETX
AG
Central Committee said:

This sounds like a regional idiot.
I Sold DeSantis Lifts
These people are tardid. No other excuse.
Canyon99
Freaking fools. Cancelled my policies with them back in April. Good riddance.
I Sold DeSantis Lifts
Member when they tossed Jake for Jake after BLM?
YouBet
AG
I fired State Farm several years ago because they were 40% more expensive than everyone else. Y'all need to shop your insurance every year. It's a commodity. Get a broker and get the cheapest policy you can find every year.
aggielostinETX
AG
YouBet said:

I fired State Farm several years ago because they were 40% more expensive than everyone else. Y'all need to shop your insurance every year. It's a commodity. Get a broker and get the cheapest policy you can find every year.

Say this until you have a claim. Cheap is good but dealing with Allstate has been a nightmare.
Secolobo
AG
I can't handle this.....still haven't figured out how jake went from white to black.
. . .
https://www.likeacreepyneighbor.com/

FrioAg 00
AG
Anyone done research on insurance carriers that may be the least woke?

It's a pretty easy business to move - and I'm assuming at least 30% of my collective premiums are going to gross profits. If I feel confident about the company and agent I'm moving to - I could make that shift.

The problem in most of these cases (like banking) is finding one that isn't bending the knee to liberalism

McKinney Ag69
AG
If you are working with a captive carrier like State Farm, or Farmers instead of an independent broker, you're already doing something wrong in life.
pdc093
Central Committee said:

"according to an email by a whistleblower".......
Yah. Not VAGUE at all. If this DOES turn out to be true, they are definitely tone-deaf when it comes to their insured, and will feel the financial backlash in no time.
YouBet
AG
AggieLostinDallas said:

YouBet said:

Say this until you have a claim. Cheap is good but dealing with Allstate has been a nightmare.
They are all pretty bad though. I've met few people who glow about their insurance claim experience.
Gaw617
Maybe I am wrong but my gut tells me this may be some rogue region manager with an agenda
Waffledynamics
AG
oldarmyjess66 said:

Won't be renewing my policy.

Make sure they know why.
Kozmozag
ESG scores are really important to corporate world. These DEI officers are actually democrat activist corporate infiltrates. They will rat out their own executives.
Romello
That's a company's way of throwing the middle finger at Republicans or anyone with traditional values. Add them to the list.
Guardian Angel
AG
TxTarpon said:

An independent agent, not a captured one like State Farm, Liberty Mutual, Farmers, Allstate, etc, will generally get you better coverage with lower premiums.

Trans-fer to something better.
Faustus
FrioAg 00 said:

Anyone done research on insurance carriers that may be the least woke?

It's a pretty easy business to move - and I'm assuming at least 30% of my collective premiums are going to gross profits. If I feel confident about the company and agent I'm moving to - I could make that shift.

The problem in most of these cases (like banking) is finding one that isn't bending the knee to liberalism

Insider Monkey has according to my first Google search.

https://www.insidermonkey.com/blog/7-insurance-companies-with-conservative-values-696340/

Too funny Progressive makes the list given its name.
zgolfz85
AG
I just don't understand how these company policies are making it out of meetings and out to the public. If I'm an exec for one of these companies, I wouldn't want to touch either side of the argument with a 10 foot pole.

Who's asking for this? What is the ****ing upside here? Seriously...is there s single shred of an upside to doing this? I see nothing but downside and lost business. I don't think you gain any customers by taking this stand, but you certainly lose a lot. I don't get it.
AgBQ-00
AG
Kozmozag said:

ESG scores are really important to corporate world. These DEI officers are actually democrat activist corporate infiltrates. They will rat out their own executives.
They are modern day political commisars.
Communists aren't people. They are property of the state.
torrid
AG
Anything that uses the word "empowering" is pure bullsh**.
FrioAg 00
AG
Appreciate the heads up - great starting point
BaitShack
AG
Hoping I die early so my family can cash in on my State Farm policy.
2wealfth Man
AG
Senior VP's of Diversity and Inclusion are running companies now. How we got here: somehow the ESG folks wormed their way into major banks, pension funds and investment houses and are able to place sympathizers or scared losers on the boards and in management of these companies. Work used to be a place where you left you views at home and just made money.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.