Another Mass shooting

8,396 Views | 79 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by 4stringAg
A Net Full of Jello
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
DevilD77 said:

Love Gun said:

Where do Presbyterians stand on abortion?

Isn't it ironic how most mass shootings happen:
1. When there's a Democrat in office
2. During an election year
3. When they're trying to pass gun control regulations
4. In a blue state with strict gun laws

???
Although they will counsel against having an abortion, the denomination does support a women's right to choose. One of several reasons that I will leave the denomination if my little church ever folds. Our congregation is pretty much Presbyterian in name only.
Don't yall also believe baptism took the place of circumcision? I had a very interesting conversation with a presbyterian lately who was talking about that. Maybe that's more appropriate on the R&P board, though...
Maroon Dawn
AG
A shooting based hate crime murder based on ethnocentric politics being ignored by the MSM because it doesn't fit the narrative

This is my shocked face
WolfCall
AG
David Chou did not like Taiwan or Taiwanese people.

This is a China Chinese against Taiwan Chinese hate crime. And, the opening salvo in the China-Taiwan War.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10822297/Asian-American-man-68-Las-Vegas-identified-California-church-gunman.html
Quote:

REVEALED: Asian American man, 68, from Las Vegas who shot one person dead and injured five others at California church was 'motivated by political tensions between China and Taiwan' and even SUPERGLUED locks shut

• David Chou has been charged with murder and five counts of attempted murder
  • The 68-year-old is accused of opening fire on a Taiwanese congregation Sunday
  • He killed one churchgoer and left four others critically injured, police say
  • On Monday, deputies revealed Chou was motivated by 'political tensions between China and Taiwan,' an island that China still claims as its own
  • Chou, of Chinese descent, is being held on $1 million bail in Orange County
By ADAM MANNO FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 15:01 EDT, 16 May 2022 | UPDATED: 16:21 EDT, 16 May 2022
You voted for this because you didn't like Mean Tweets?!
TxTarpon

Quote:

Trolls on both side of the ideological divide are like:
President Polk was a troll?

That was his quote from back in the day.
Your aTm cereal box diploma was probably not big on stuff like history, civics and stuff.
Rapier108
WolfCall said:

David Chou did not like Taiwan or Taiwanese people.

This is a China Chinese against Taiwan Chinese hate crime. And, the opening salvo in the China-Taiwan War.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10822297/Asian-American-man-68-Las-Vegas-identified-California-church-gunman.html
Quote:

REVEALED: Asian American man, 68, from Las Vegas who shot one person dead and injured five others at California church was 'motivated by political tensions between China and Taiwan' and even SUPERGLUED locks shut

• David Chou has been charged with murder and five counts of attempted murder
  • The 68-year-old is accused of opening fire on a Taiwanese congregation Sunday
  • He killed one churchgoer and left four others critically injured, police say
  • On Monday, deputies revealed Chou was motivated by 'political tensions between China and Taiwan,' an island that China still claims as its own
  • Chou, of Chinese descent, is being held on $1 million bail in Orange County
By ADAM MANNO FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 15:01 EDT, 16 May 2022 | UPDATED: 16:21 EDT, 16 May 2022

And this story just hit warp speed down the memory hole.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Agthatbuilds

Yall see this?
Rapier108
From the guy who was ****ing a Chinese spy and wants to use nuclear weapons against American citizens.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Mike92
AG
I went to high school (in Texas) with the guy that was murdered by this POS.

California church shooting victim hailed a hero
Demosthenes81
AG
I was referring to the story you linked. My posting was pointing out that both the left and right ideologues will have a hard time spinning this into any type of narrative, unlike what is happening with the current Topps shooting or the Christmas parade murders. It is reflected in others posting how this will be "memory holed" quickly because it serves no political purpose.

Your nonsensical non-sequitur was just a throwaway line that frankly, I did not pay any attention to. But hey, if you want to show your hard man bonafides by quoting mid 19th Century Democrats, feel free.

Seven and three are ten, not only now, but forever. There has never been a time when seven and three were not ten, nor will there ever be a time when they are not ten. Therefore, I have said that the truth of number is incorruptible and common to all who think. — St. Augustine
4stringAg
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

Yall see this?
This from the guy banging a Chinese spy and who farts giving an interview and also lambasted Trump for being unpresidential.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.