Two Inmates Pregnant After Sex with X-Gender Prisoner in NJ

4,868 Views | 56 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Emotional Support Cobra
UTExan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10716417/Two-women-female-New-Jersey-prison-PREGNANT-trans-inmates.html

Craaaazy World. I am guessing the trans woman ejaculated during sex, but what do I know?

///

" Two women at New Jersey's only all-women's prison have both fallen pregnant after having sex with a transgender inmate. "

" Prison bosses said that in both instances, the sex was consensual."

"It is unclear if the women had sex with the same transgender inmate, or if it was two different inmates. Edna Mahan houses 27 transgender prisoners, and over 800 women altogether. It is also unclear how far along the two inmates are, and whether they plan to continue with their respective pregnancies. An investigation has been launched. "

"The correctional facility began to house transgender women - including those have yet to undergo gender reassignment surgery - last year."

"That came as part of a settlement following a lawsuit brought by a trans woman and the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) of New Jersey. "

"ACLU legal director Jeanne LoCicero defended on Tuesday the policy, saying it ensured the rights of trans prisoners were not violated. "

'[It's] in line with New Jersey's strong anti-discrimination laws that prevent discrimination and harassment on the basis of gender identity,' she told local news outlet NJ.com. "

It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Fireman
AG
riverrataggie
AG
The X gender has a *****. This isn't difficult.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Nooooo wayyyyy!

Who could have seen this coming???
Marcus Brutus
Proving once again that TG Females are better than regular females. They can impregnate other females and they kick ass on the ball field.
aggie93
AG
I really don't ever want to go to prison but if I do I'd want to be a transgender female lesbian in a women's prison.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
Marcus Brutus
I read where one TG female now identifies as a baby and the prison is accommodating him.
riverrataggie
AG
aggie93 said:

I really don't ever want to go to prison but if I do I'd want to be a transgender female lesbian in a women's prison.

Why did I read this like the Dos Equis guy?
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
aggie93 said:

Orange is the new aphrodisiac.
UTExan
Did the prison make time for conjugal relations?
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Squadron7
AG
I don't guess that "Acquitted" is an allowed identity.
agent-maroon
AG
Women getting women pregnant in an all female prison. I'm gonna need a biologist to explain this to me...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
TexAggee05
AG
Life finds a way...
Ciboag96
CLOWN SHOW 2022
captkirk
AG
Me if I get sentenced to prison

AggDogg61
Dear New Jersey,
Boys have a p****, and girls have a v*****.
Gigem314
AG
Some Junkie Cosmonaut said:

Nooooo wayyyyy!

Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
It was absolutely intended.

Fireman
AG
aggie93 said:

You may want to check out the talent levels in prison before you declare yourself a lesbian.....
aggie93
AG
Fireman said:

aggie93 said:

You may want to check out the talent levels in prison before you declare yourself a lesbian.....
I feel confident the talent there is better than the talent in a men's prison and my chances of getting raped are a lot lower.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
Science Denier
AG

Looks like you don't need conjugal visits these days
LOL OLD
ham98
immaculate conceptions?
doubledog
Trans is the new con...
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
Gigem314 said:

Some Junkie Cosmonaut said:

Nooooo wayyyyy!

Nobody saw it coming, that's we don't know who the dad is
Sea Speed
AG
Why the fick do they say fallen pregnant like its an illness. Its not a cold. There is literally only one way to get pregnant.
thirdcoast
AG
Who would have ever thought prisoners would game a woke system to their advantage!?
RoosterAg12
AG
riverrataggie said:

aggie93 said:

Why did I read this like the Dos Equis guy?

Would be better made into one of those "Real Men of Genius" songs from Bud Light a few years ago.
Science Denier
AG
So, it seems that a dude that all he has to do is commit a felony, and then he can get free housing, free food for the rest of his life and get locked up with hundreds of women who have not had sex with a guy in years.

Unlimited food, housing and sex for the rest of his life.

All he had to do is say he feels like he's a woman.

Yea, no way this would ever be abused.

Now, that said, the women available for sex may not be the most attractive. But, that's probably not an issue for some.
LOL OLD
annie88
AG
So a man impregnates a woman.

That's all that this is.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
TxTarpon
To be fair in men's prison there is sex going on too
----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
tamc93
AG
Way too many stars to give in this thread!
wbt5845
AG
You can't just come and go in prison.
Tramp96
Science Denier said:

So, it seems that a dude that all he has to do is commit a felony, and then he can get free housing, free food for the rest of his life and get locked up with hundreds of women who have not had sex with a guy in years.

Unlimited food, housing and sex for the rest of his life.

All he had to do is say he feels like he's a woman.

Yea, no way this would ever be abused.

Now, that said, the women available for sex may not be the most attractive. But, that's probably not an issue for some.
Well, better to have sex with an ugly woman than get raped in the poop chute by some ugly man.
wessimo
AG
wbt5845 said:

You can't just come and go in prison.

You are half right
Pinche Guero
AG
Its ok they can just identify as not pregnant. Isnt that how it works
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.