"M Fer" is racist

3,763 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CanyonAg77
Coog97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
No matter what you do, where you go or what you say, the Boogeyman of Bigotry is just riiiiight around the corner.

https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/giants-coach-antoan-richardson-accuses-padres-coach-mike-shildt-of-using-expletive-with-undertones-of-racism/

Quote:

I think that his words were disproportionately unwarranted and (had) undertones of racism when he referred to me as 'that motherf***er' as if I am to be controlled or a piece of property or enslaved. I think it's just really important that we understand what happened tonight.
93MarineHorn
It's like the "victim" never played sports before. Somebody said something insensitive? No way.
_mpaul
AG
It's the best way to shut down criticism . . Everything you disagree with is racist, has racial undertones, is code, or a dog whistle. That way you don't have to respond to the actual merits of the other sides position.
riverrataggie
AG
Well mother f*****.
MouthBQ98
AG
Can this **** jump the shark already?!
riverrataggie
AG
What if the shark is racist?
Rapier108
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
TxTarpon

Quote:

It's like the "victim" never played sports before. Somebody said something insensitive? No way.
Exactly!
You would think with sports being liberal and now open to transsexual, transnational and transdemenisonal people they would garner some thick skin talking smack to each other.
----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
94AGBQ
AG
Jumping is racist too
Jim Hogg is angry
AG
Madman
AG
A few years ago someone explained to me that the phrase MF stems from slave days when slaves would be forced to actually ahh umm physically do what the phrase says.

No idea if that was an actual practice or not but people today believe that it was. Nobody that says that today is using it in a racist way.
Coog97
It's not what you say, it's what THEY SAY YOU MEANT by what you said.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
What is the point where if everything is racist then nothing is mother Fer?
agsalaska
AG
His response should be

'**** off mother****er"
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.

Elko is a loser and we will be buying him out for some obscene amount of money in two years. - Agsalaska

cevans_40
AG
Burdizzo
AG
_mpaul said:

It's the best way to shut down criticism . . Everything you disagree with is racist, has racial undertones, is code, or a dog whistle. That way you don't have to respond to the actual merits of the other sides position.

This is just a western colonialist construct and is not based on real data and science.
e=mc2
AG
My response: "That's correct, I am a mother ****er. And yours is high on my list."
e=mc2
AG
cevans_40 said:

One of the greats! May he RIP!
astros4545
AG
He got ejected

Then a girl became the first woman to coach MLB game

All a show
CanyonAg77
AG
As said above:

When everything is racist, nothing is racist.
Wabs
AG
And the universal manhunt for victimhood continues.........
Phatbob
AG
OMG, that makes Samuel L Jackson the most racist man of all time.
BluHorseShu
AG
Coog97 said:

No matter what you do, where you go or what you say, the Boogeyman of Bigotry is just riiiiight around the corner.

https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/giants-coach-antoan-richardson-accuses-padres-coach-mike-shildt-of-using-expletive-with-undertones-of-racism/

Quote:

I think that his words were disproportionately unwarranted and (had) undertones of racism when he referred to me as 'that motherf***er' as if I am to be controlled or a piece of property or enslaved. I think it's just really important that we understand what happened tonight.

So I guess the less expletive term used on tv versions of 'Die Hard' wouldn't have worked either…"Yipee Ki Yay Melon Farmers".
AGHouston11
AG
Why would anyone not use that now. They have been trained by those over the last few years. The reward is always there.

Even in the most bizarre circumstances like with Jesse Smoulette case what really happens if it's false? Well nothing he's been released even after being convicted.

Years ago MG the loved Aggie did this to justify his on the field behavior. He was rewarded for doing so.

Now you just make up whatever you think is racist and accuse people of it if the right colors are in place to do so.

CanyonAg77
AG
If you call someone a "Cotton Picking Mother F*****r", I assume you get the death penalty.
Sarge 91
AG
BluHorseShu said:

Coog97 said:

Quote:

So I guess the less expletive term used on tv versions of 'Die Hard' wouldn't have worked either…"Yipee Ki Yay Melon Farmers MIster Falcon".
4stringAg
AG
I guess Will Smith is racist too. He told Chris Rock to keep his wife's name "out his mutha ****ing mouth"
Kozmozag
Not if you play for robstown.
CanyonAg77
AG
Coog97 said:

Quote:

Because American slavery is the only place in the history of the world where sex was coerced, forced, or done as an act of violence. Mothers all over the rest of the world never had sexual intercourse, nor were bad males ever referred to as MFers by any other male, in jest or as an insult. Only in the antebellum South.

Side note, if it were a racist term, wouldn't it be couched in the racist language of the time, such as Mammy 'Lover', or 'N***** Lover' ???
Eso si, Que es
By body language, Richardson seems to be the one apologizing this morning.

Awkward hug at end, Shildt seems to be uncomfortable with it.
NTAS
Eso si, Que es said:

By body language, Richardson seems to be the one apologizing this morning.

Awkward hug at end, Shildt seems to be uncomfortable with it.
I love how Shildt puts his hand on Richardson's shoulder at end of clip, seems very condescending and apropos to coach up the kid on how things really work in the league.
deddog
AG

Most racist man in showbiz
MAROON
AG
When you're a hammer, everything looks like a mutha ****in nail!
What do you boys want for breakfast BBQ ?.....OK Chili.
BCSWguru
Perfect to coach in SanFran
zag213004
AG
?w=1200&h=800&crop=1
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.