Public School Secretly Giving Children Puberty Blockers

7,039 Views | 52 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Dorm 15
Dorm 15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
redcrayon said:

PaulC_80 said:

How did they even get Puberty Blockers ? ? Aren't they prescription meds ? ? Who prescribed them ? ?
The mother put her on them.
Do we know this for sure?
Rexter
Rapier108 said:

One of these days, some school admin and/or teacher is going to do this to a kid, and parent is going to kill them for harming his child.

I am an old geezer…and the older I get, the less tolerance I have for crap like this. It's almost to the point I don't care about the consequences of taking care of something like this.
redcrayon
AG
Dorm 15 said:

redcrayon said:

PaulC_80 said:

How did they even get Puberty Blockers ? ? Aren't they prescription meds ? ? Who prescribed them ? ?
The mother put her on them.
Do we know this for sure?
It was pretty clear to me after reading the DM article but I guess it does leave room for doubt.
Aggie Jurist
AG
Quote:

Unless she mentioned names, I'm not sure how anything was violated, except for this school's secret agenda.
No FERPA violation. Evidence of other potential unlawful activity - not by the nurse.
LGB
Dorm 15
AG
Aggie Jurist said:

Quote:

Unless she mentioned names, I'm not sure how anything was violated, except for this school's secret agenda.
No FERPA violation. Evidence of other potential unlawful activity - not by the nurse.

Since you have seen her facebook posts I trust your judgment.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

This woman needs to be thrown under the jail. This BS HAS to stop!

She's the one blowing the whistle...
TXAGFAN
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

This woman needs to be thrown under the jail.

Holy ****, we agree.
dead
AG
Where does it say the nurse was secretly giving kids puberty blockers? It mentions 1 (one) child on puberty blockers, not multiple, and the kid's mom reported the post to the school, leading me to believe the mom knew her kid was, you guessed it, on puberty blockers.
some of yall need to take a break from texags before the internet brain worms set in for good
FCBlitz
Everyone in the school admin associated with this should burn and maybe even purge all positions clean house just to be certain.
Boo Weekley
Rapier108 said:

One of these days, some school admin and/or teacher is going to do this to a kid, and parent is going to kill them for harming his child.

Burdizzo
AG
The school nurse is 77 years old?

WTF?

Is she handing out Geritol too?
Dorm 15
AG
icrymyselftosleep said:

Where does it say the nurse was secretly giving kids puberty blockers? It mentions 1 (one) child on puberty blockers, not multiple, and the kid's mom reported the post to the school, leading me to believe the mom knew her kid was, you guessed it, on puberty blockers.
The story does say that but I find your explanation far more plausible.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Dorm 15 said:

https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/hartford-school-nurse-on-leave-after-posting-comments-about-lgbtq-students-supt/2749891/

Quote:

A Hartford school nurse has been put on administrative leave after allegedly posting comments about Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, and Questioning Hartford Public Schools students on social media.
I have no idea if these '"drugs" were being given to students. I do know if she posted something on her facebook page about a student/students there is a potential FERPA violation. The employee needs to placed on administrative leave and an investigation should be conducted.
that is not a FERPA violation. Stop playing lawyer.
Dorm 15
AG
ThunderCougarFalconBird said:

Dorm 15 said:

https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/hartford-school-nurse-on-leave-after-posting-comments-about-lgbtq-students-supt/2749891/

Quote:

A Hartford school nurse has been put on administrative leave after allegedly posting comments about Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, and Questioning Hartford Public Schools students on social media.
I have no idea if these '"drugs" were being given to students. I do know if she posted something on her facebook page about a student/students there is a potential FERPA violation. The employee needs to placed on administrative leave and an investigation should be conducted.
that is not a FERPA violation. Stop playing lawyer.
I certainly did not intend to play lawyer. I have dealt with FERPA many times and I have concluded that I am not sure was constitutes a violation. That is why I said.
Quote:

a potential FERPA violation. The employee needs to placed on administrative leave and an investigation should be conducted.
Here is more information regarding the school.

https://www.publicschoolreview.com/kinsella-magnet-school-of-performing-arts-profile
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Still not a FERPA violation or even a potential violation.

Stop pretending to know what you are talking about.
Sully Dog
If anyone cares here is the original article:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10665389/School-nurse-suspended-revealing-student-11-puberty-blockers.html

It does say if the school was actually the one giving the puberty blockers. Seems like the nurse wasn't the one giving them, she was the whistleblower

FYI: The superintendent in question is a hyphen
Deplorable Neanderthal Clinger
wbt5845
AG
Dorm 15
AG
Thanks for the article.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.