Public School Secretly Giving Children Puberty Blockers

7,049 Views | 52 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Dorm 15
captkirk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Quote:

Connecticut A school nurse was suspended after revealing the school she worked at was secretly giving children puberty blockers behind their parents' backs.

77-year-old Kathleen Cataford was suspended by Hartford Public Schools this week after she revealed the school secretly put an 11-year-old student on puberty blockers in a public comment on Facebook.

"Investigate the school system curriculum…CT is a very socially liberal, gender confused state," the Facebook post read. "As a public school nurse, I have an 11yo female student on puberty blockers and a dozen identifying as non-binary, all but two keeping this as a secret from their parents with the help of teachers, SSW [social workers] and school administration."

She continued, "Teachers and SSW are spending 37.5 hours a week influencing our children, not necessarily teaching our children what YOU think is being taught."

The Superintendent of Harford Public Schools lashed out at Cataford and launched an investigation into the school nurse. the Daily Mail reported.
Quote:

A Connecticut school nurse has been suspended over a Facebook post revealing that an 11 year-old at the school where she worked was on puberty blockers.

Kathleen Cataford, who worked at the Richard J Kinsella Magnet School in Hartford, was axed from her role Monday over the post, which was branded transphobic....

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/04/school-nurse-suspended-revealing-connecticut-public-school-secretly-giving-children-puberty-blockers-behind-parents-backs/

Marcus Brutus
Stop being hateful OP /libs
Ellis Wyatt
This woman needs to be thrown under the jail. This BS HAS to stop!
Rapier108
One of these days, some school admin and/or teacher is going to do this to a kid, and parent is going to kill them for harming his child.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
AgFormerlyInIrving
AG
What In the bleep is wrong with people???

Sure feels like evil is winning.
cbr
AG
**** like this is why they did that bull**** lynching law.
Jason C.
AG
"Little boy, get out of the street, you'll get hit by a car!!"
"Hey, watch it buddy, can't you hear him making car sounds? My little Timmy is identifies as a car. Don't you dare bring your streetaphobia around him. Timmy, are you thirsty? I've got some ice-cold 91 octane premium!"
zoneag
Ellis Wyatt said:

It does have to stop, but it looks like the nurse is the one who blew the whistle on what the school was doing. She got fired for making a "transphobic" post calling out the degenerate agenda of the school. Agree that someone needs to go under the jail.
My Name Is Judge
Existing isn't grooming?
annie88
AG
I thought school nurses weren't even allowed to give aspirin.

She better go to prison.

And the kid is too stupid to understand what this will do to her not being physically or mentally developed.
Pinochet
zoneag said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

It does have to stop, but it looks like the nurse is the one who blew the whistle on what the school was doing. She got fired for making a "transphobic" post calling out the degenerate agenda of the school. Agree that someone needs to go under the jail.

Not clear in the OP, but the article is. The whistle blower was fired. The super needs to be thrown under the jail, not the nurse.
Ellis Wyatt
Pinochet said:

zoneag said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Not clear in the OP, but the article is. The whistle blower was fired. The super needs to be thrown under the jail, not the nurse.
Gotcha. I stand corrected.
Rapier108
annie88 said:

She better go to prison.

And the kid is too stupid to understand what this will do to her not being physically or mentally developed.
It's not the school nurse doing it, at least not the one who blew the whistle on it. She didn't say which employee(s) was behind it.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
zoneag
Pinochet said:

zoneag said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Vigilante justice against anyone who participated would be 100% fine by me
NoahAg
Eff public schools. All of them.
Let's go, Brandon!
Ag87H2O
AG
"As a public school nurse, I have an 11yo female student on puberty blockers and a dozen identifying as non-binary, all but two keeping this as a secret from their parents with the help of teachers, SSW [social workers] and school administration."

She continued, "Teachers and SSW are spending 37.5 hours a week influencing our children, not necessarily teaching our children what YOU think is being taught."

Just when you thought the state of public education couldn't get any worse. Imagine this going on all over the country. And it's not just the liberal slant on politics and current events, it's radical left social engineering. They truly have become left-wing indoctrination centers, and innocent children are being led astray to lifetimes of confusion and suffering because of it.

Every one of these people need to be fired and blocked from ever being involved in teaching again.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
Some posters will be okay with schools giving hormone blockers to kids without their parents permission. These posters don't have kids.
My Name Is Judge
Ag87H2O said:

"As a public school nurse, I have an 11yo female student on puberty blockers and a dozen identifying as non-binary, all but two keeping this as a secret from their parents with the help of teachers, SSW [social workers] and school administration."

Just when you thought the state of public education couldn't get any worse. Imagine this going on all over the country. And it's not just the liberal slant on politics and current events, it's radical left social engineering. They truly have become left-wing indoctrination centers, and innocent children are being led astray to lifetimes of confusion and suffering because of it.

Every one of these people need to be fired and blocked from ever being involved in teaching again.

I'd be in prison if they attacked mine that way
Pinochet
How does anyone think the 11 kids who "identify as non-binary" are doing anything more than looking for attention? It just sounds like the new cutting. These kids see how much attention someone gets for being some member of the alphabet mafia and figure that's what they'll do. Some family member came out so they decided they should do the same to become popular.
CREAg87
AG
Keep your rifle by your side
Dorm 15
AG
https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/hartford-school-nurse-on-leave-after-posting-comments-about-lgbtq-students-supt/2749891/

Quote:

A Hartford school nurse has been put on administrative leave after allegedly posting comments about Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, and Questioning Hartford Public Schools students on social media.
I have no idea if these '"drugs" were being given to students. I do know if she posted something on her facebook page about a student/students there is a potential FERPA violation. The employee needs to placed on administrative leave and an investigation should be conducted.
Pinochet
Dorm 15 said:

https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/hartford-school-nurse-on-leave-after-posting-comments-about-lgbtq-students-supt/2749891/

Quote:

A Hartford school nurse has been put on administrative leave after allegedly posting comments about Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, and Questioning Hartford Public Schools students on social media.
I have no idea if these '"drugs" were being given to students. I do know if she posted something on her facebook page about a student/students there is a potential FERPA violation. The employee needs to placed on administrative leave and an investigation should be conducted.

Complete bull***** If that's the case, then all these LGBT groomers that say stuff about their actions in their own classrooms should be fired for these magical FERPA violations. This is someone blowing the whistle about things going on without saying names. She should get a medal.
Marcus Brutus
Dorm 15 said:

Quote:

Unless she mentioned names, I'm not sure how anything was violated, except for this school's secret agenda.
zoneag
Dorm 15 said:

Quote:

Why are you more concerned with investigating the whistleblower? Why did you put drugs in quotation marks? Is it a FERPA violation to post no names and simply bringing abuse to the public attention? Why do you say nothing about investigating the allegations made?
Funky Winkerbean
AG
I don't think I could control myself if that happened to my child.
Keegan99
AG
We're less than a year away, I'd guess, from seeing a parent commit an act of violence against a school official for "treating" or "counseling" a child without the parent's consent.
PCC_80
AG
How did they even get Puberty Blockers ? ? Aren't they prescription meds ? ? Who prescribed them ? ?
bonfarr
AG
Everyone here got their pitchforks out without reading the article
Pinochet
bonfarr said:

Everyone here got their pitchforks out without reading the article

Not everyone. Maybe read the whole thing before you do exactly what you accuse everyone else of doing?
Fightin_Aggie
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

The superintendent? Sounds like the nurse was blowing the whistle.
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
redcrayon
AG
PaulC_80 said:

How did they even get Puberty Blockers ? ? Aren't they prescription meds ? ? Who prescribed them ? ?
The mother put her on them.
normalhorn
If any schools caught doing this in Texas, I want each of you to know that I did NOT have anything to do with burning the schools down
...take it easy on me, I'm a normal horn
annie88
AG
Rapier108 said:

annie88 said:

She better go to prison.

It's not the school nurse doing it, at least not the one who blew the whistle on it. She didn't say which employee(s) was behind it.
Oh, my bad. But still soooooo0 wrong.
cevans_40
AG
Pretty sure that's not in the TEKS
AGHouston11
AG
Guarantee this is not the only school doing this

Our own federal government just put out guidance that this was recommended treatment this last week. Along with meds surgery was recommended too.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.