Pro-Trump group sent armed members door-to-door in Colorado to "intimidate" voters

9,080 Views | 108 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by zephyr88
Jock 07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Actual voter intimidation

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-black-panthers-back-at-philly-voting-site.amp
BigRobSA
AgNav93 said:

Whatever the left is accusing you of, they are guilty of.
they already did in 2008, in Philly.

Black Panthers stood, armed, in front of voting places.
ttu_85
e=mc2 said:

OP needs a more legitimate source on this. I don't believe much of anything I read or hear from anyone on the left. They've simply lied too much for too long.
And the OP often makes water-carrying posts for the left.

Propagandist and a bad one at that.
Ags4DaWin
Marcus Brutus said:

Yeah....they looked exactly like these Trump supporters right here. How did you know?
Wabs
AG
Wabs said:

boboguitar said:

So much projection I'm this thread.

We just had 4 years of a president who couldn't go 4 words without lying, no wonder y'all think anything and everything is a lie.
What do you think his 3 biggest lies were?
fka ftc
Two weeks later and still no doorbell cam videos of this.

This is fakenews and should be flagged in the subject line as a rumor or changed to "Lawsuit alleges, without a shred of evidence, that a group claiming to be pro-Trump, potentially went door to door, some of whom may or may not have been armed, and asked alleged voters if they really did vote.

That would be honesty, which the OP, as all libs, does not appear to be very good at.
Pookers
AG
OP is a drive by troll who should stick to the general board.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Pookers said:

I honestly think you're giving bobo too much credit here. Not clever enough for a troll.
baseballaficionado
TheEternalPessimist
boboguitar said:

We just had 4 years of a president who couldn't go 4 words without lying, no wonder y'all think anything and everything is a lie.
You believe EVERYTHING the mainstream media tells you and are incapable and/or unwilling to critically think about anything outside of your leftist bubble.
richardag
VegasAg86 said:

Jmiller said:

https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/review?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:c74056f2-91e2-3746-8ae8-0eee9d8af7a9#pageNum=1

Interesting case they have.

Edit: It's related to THIS report that USEIP created.
lol, love the circular sourcing. Linking the complaint the Salon article is based on is worthless.

The report you linked states:

Quote:

Part 1: Methodology
Methodology for Canvassing

Canvassing involves going door-to-door in selected communities and speaking face-to-face with the residents of those dwellings. The volunteers who performed the canvassing received standardized training on how to professionally and objectively interact with the resident, collect data (about the resident's November 3, 2020 voting experience), and complete affidavits. Volunteers were issued a standardized script, a walk-list to fill out (i.e., collect data), blank affidavit forms (to document irregularities), and they canvassed in teams of two or more, to ensure their safety and eyewitness accounts for all interactions.

Each volunteer team's script was designed to prevent biased discussions with the resident while giving the resident ample opportunity to speak without interference from the volunteer. Volunteers did not ask anyone what their voting selections or choices were; they simply verified the information in Secretary of State public records. The script also helped ensure the standardization of data collection. The script was as follows:
1. Did you vote in the November 3, 2020 election?
2. If so, by what means did you return your ballot (mail-in, drop box, or in-person)?
3. Did you receive any extra ballots at this address?
4. Is your voter information accurate (i.e., name, address, party affiliation, etc.)?
5. Are there any other experiences you would like to share?
Oh, the horror! How dare they try to verify information legally.

It's hilarious that you continue to believe the people that fed you Russia, Russia, Russia and called Hunter's laptop Russian disinformation. They have six years of being wrong about almost everything. Don't worry, though, surely Lucy won't pull the football this time.
I bet you do not get a rebuttal post from the OP. If you do it will be a deflection and irrelevant.
Valtrex11
Pookers said:

have you seen his pic on the post a pic thread?...Ill just leave at that
aTmAg
AG
Valtrex11 said:

Pookers said:

Link please? (Perhaps I will regret)
American Hardwood
AG
This is lawfare and setting up the MSM for the next round of propaganda. They never stop. And the sheep on the left just lap it up.
Valtrex11
aTmAg said:

Valtrex11 said:

Pookers said:

somewhere buried in that thread on an old one..hard to find.
usmcbrooks
boboguitar said:

And we have a president now, who can't string 4 words together period.
eric76
AG
e=mc2 said:

OP needs a more legitimate source on this. I don't believe much of anything I read or hear from anyone on the left. They've simply lied too much for too long.
Whether or not the OP's article is correct, there existence of the U.S. Election Integrity Plan (USEIP) has been reported multiple times in Colorado news sources.

https://news.google.com/search?q=%22U.S.%20Election%20Integrity%20Plan%22&hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen
MooreTrucker
AG
spider96 said:

I'm going with the Titan rule on this one.
Which is ..... ?
aggieforester05
AG
eric76 said:

e=mc2 said:

Whether or not the OP's article is correct, there existence of the U.S. Election Integrity Plan (USEIP) has been reported multiple times in Colorado news sources.

https://news.google.com/search?q=%22U.S.%20Election%20Integrity%20Plan%22&hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen
Regardless, canvassing and open carry are both legal in Colorado. While I prefer concealed, some prefer open carry. Not a bad idea to carry while canvassing in bad neighborhoods. Their actions amounting to voter intimidation are pure fantasy and just another shameless lie in a long long long list of lies from leftist degenerates. This is far less egregious than the unethical Democrat operatives that harvest votes in the same neighborhoods prior to the election. Democrats are upset that anyone would dare investigate their ballot harvesting shenanigans. I'll never understand your tendency to believe the lies of Democrats and their propagandists. Both groups and pathological liars at best. The best methodology for arriving at the truth is to assume the opposite of what any Democrat or Liberal is saying is the true. Just remember that they are powerless without lies, because their policy positions and opinions are incapable of standing up to debate when argued from a position of honesty.
Secolobo
AG
Bobuso
eric76
AG
aggieforester05 said:

eric76 said:

e=mc2 said:

Regardless, canvassing and open carry are both legal in Colorado. While I prefer concealed, some prefer open carry. Not a bad idea to carry while canvassing in bad neighborhoods. Their actions amounting to voter intimidation are pure fantasy and just another shameless lie in a long long long list of lies from leftist degenerates. This is far less egregious than the unethical Democrat operatives that harvest votes in the same neighborhoods prior to the election. Democrats are upset that anyone would dare investigate their ballot harvesting shenanigans. I'll never understand your tendency to believe the lies of Democrats and their propagandists. Both groups and pathological liars at best. The best methodology for arriving at the truth is to assume the opposite of what any Democrat or Liberal is saying is the true. Just remember that they are powerless without lies, because their policy positions and opinions are incapable of standing up to debate when argued from a position of honesty.
The best thing to do is to assume that anything any Democrat and any Republican says is, at best, misleading and, at worst, a lie, without corroborating evidence. It used not to be like that, with all the left-wing and right-wing radical rabble rousers we have now, you really can't believe any of them.

Canvassing is legal when done properly. Individuals going out to voters after the elections at their homes to confront them about their votes is highly suspect. I can't imagine that it is legal.
fka ftc
My work primarily serves lower income folks in poorer communities. I can assure you those locales were early adopters of security cameras and doorbell cameras.

There would not be just one video of this happening, there would be a video for just about every instance.
VegasAg86
AG
eric76 said:

The best thing to do is to assume that anything any Democrat and any Republican says is, at best, misleading and, at worst, a lie, without corroborating evidence. It used not to be like that, with all the left-wing and right-wing radical rabble rousers we have now, you really can't believe any of them.

Canvassing is legal when done properly. Individuals going out to voters after the elections at their homes to confront them about their votes is highly suspect. I can't imagine that it is legal.
"Going out to voters . . . to confront them about their votes" is the disputed part. The group put out a report:

Quote:

Part 1: Methodology
Methodology for Canvassing

Canvassing involves going door-to-door in selected communities and speaking face-to-face with the residents of those dwellings. The volunteers who performed the canvassing received standardized training on how to professionally and objectively interact with the resident, collect data (about the resident's November 3, 2020 voting experience), and complete affidavits. Volunteers were issued a standardized script, a walk-list to fill out (i.e., collect data), blank affidavit forms (to document irregularities), and they canvassed in teams of two or more, to ensure their safety and eyewitness accounts for all interactions.

Each volunteer team's script was designed to prevent biased discussions with the resident while giving the resident ample opportunity to speak without interference from the volunteer. Volunteers did not ask anyone what their voting selections or choices were; they simply verified the information in Secretary of State public records. The script also helped ensure the standardization of data collection. The script was as follows:
1. Did you vote in the November 3, 2020 election?
2. If so, by what means did you return your ballot (mail-in, drop box, or in-person)?
3. Did you receive any extra ballots at this address?
4. Is your voter information accurate (i.e., name, address, party affiliation, etc.)?
5. Are there any other experiences you would like to share?
stallion6
AG
boboguitar said:

Just because you don't like the truth does not make it a lie. Your excessive statement shows you don't live in reality. Just go back to CNN and get your news.
Ciboag96
Someone is throwing white supremacy leaflets that are in plastic bags with rocks in them into yards in the Heights area of Houston. Ring videos showing a white truck driving through in the middle of the night, no plate information or a look at the driver.

Of course, Nextdoor is all aflame with "stop the white supremacists" and "our votes are soooo important"!

Odds of a liberal false flag? High...
akm91
AG
Probably people like these:

"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Ciboag96 said:

Of course, Nextdoor is all aflame with "stop the white supremacists" and "our votes are soooo important"!

Odds of a liberal false flag? High...

If liberals are falling for it...it's almost guaranteed.
CanyonAg77
AG
MooreTrucker said:

spider96 said:

I'm going with the Titan rule on this one.
Which is ..... ?

Wait 48 hours before expressing outrage on a news story.
cevans_40
AG
aTmAg said:

Valtrex11 said:

Pookers said:

https://texags.com/forums/12/topics/2618750/replies/42847412
oh no
AG
cevans_40 said:

aTmAg said:

Valtrex11 said:

Pookers said:

https://texags.com/forums/12/topics/2618750/replies/42847412
clearly a cnn watcher so not only is he TDS-infected, he must also feel like he has the authority to talk down upon anyone whose views differ from the approved establishment narratives, which obviously can be the only correct views anyone may have.
eric76
AG
You can download the actual lawsuit here:

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.cod.213741/gov.uscourts.cod.213741.1.0.pdf

Quote:

Colorado Montana Wyoming
State Area Conference of the NAACP,
League of Women Voters of Colorado, and
Mi Familia Vota,
Plaintiffs,
v.
United States Election Integrity Plan, Shawn Smith,
Ashley Epp, and Holly Kasun.

According to one legal column, the lawsuit does not actually represent any voters affected by the actions and so it is possible that it could be dismissed for lack of standing.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Judge is a W. appointee. That is highly likely to happen.

That said, just follow the money as always. Lathrop GPM is their law firm counsel. They also have some public interest law firm as co-counsel. Wonder where donation money is flowing.
Marcus Brutus
White liberal.. Should have known!
Camrossmartin
AgNav93 said:

Whatever the left is accusing you of, they are guilty of.
This. All they do is project their own sins onto you.
VegasAg86
AG
eric76 said:

You can download the actual lawsuit here:

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.cod.213741/gov.uscourts.cod.213741.1.0.pdf

Quote:

Colorado Montana Wyoming
State Area Conference of the NAACP,
League of Women Voters of Colorado, and
Mi Familia Vota,
Plaintiffs,
v.
United States Election Integrity Plan, Shawn Smith,
Ashley Epp, and Holly Kasun.

According to one legal column, the lawsuit does not actually represent any voters affected by the actions and so it is possible that it could be dismissed for lack of standing.
They also have this little problem:
Quote:

The lawsuit does not offer specific examples of voters being intimidated or harassed by armed canvassers, but last year USEIP leader Charity McPike urged armed members to provide "security" for the group.
Salon article in OP

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.