Pixar's 'Lightyear' Same-Sex Kiss Restored

11,157 Views | 161 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Ag-Yoakum95
BigRobSA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BlueAg2003 said:

Sad that you feel this way. Never been abused and sad that you see my life akin cutting my arm and doing lines of coke.

Wait.

This is bad? Asking for a friend.
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
NicosMachine
AG
BlueAg2003 said:

Sad that you feel this way. Never been abused and sad that you see my life akin cutting my arm and doing lines of coke.
It is sad you see your life as being gay. You define yourself by the manner in which you prefer sex. But isn't that the case with most homosexuals. The literally devote an entire movement to it ... LGBTQ....

You rarely see movements devoted to perfectly natural acts bodily acts. There is no group for people who walk on their feet, breath through their nose or drink water because that is a normal and natural use of one's body.
hph6203
AG
Pretty impressive you can say something that ridiculous and not realize it.

Is it possible that homosexuals don't define themselves by being homosexual, but rather that society in the past and present does? There are certainly some that do, but I've never had one come up to me and say "Let me tell you how gay I am." Don't recall any laws against walking on your feet being made. No one is making threads on Texags about the destruction of society when someone breathes air. No one's been chemically castrated for drinking water.

Pixar wanting to put the scene in the movie in the first place wasn't some kind of pamphlet trying to convince people to join their team, but rather a moment that says hey doofus stop saying stuff like the most common reason why women have sex with other women is because once upon a time they were raped by a man.
aTmAg
AG
hph6203 said:

Pretty impressive you can say something that ridiculous and not realize it.

Is it possible that homosexuals don't define themselves by being homosexual, but rather that society in the past and present does? There are certainly some that do, but I've never had one come up to me and say "Let me tell you how gay I am." Don't recall any laws against walking on your feet being made. No one is making threads on Texags about the destruction of society when someone breathes air. No one's been chemically castrated for drinking water.

Pixar wanting to put the scene in the movie in the first place wasn't some kind of pamphlet trying to convince people to join their team, but rather a moment that says hey doofus stop saying stuff like the most common reason why women have sex with other women is because once upon a time they were raped by a man.
I guess you have never seen a gay pride parade?

And there is nothing negative about breathing air and drinking water.
maroon man
S
Kvetch said:

Marcus Brutus said:

Tanya 93 said:

BAP Enthusiast said:

Why is there any kissing in this movie to begin with? Why the hell does everything revolve around sex for these people?
there has been kissing in Disney movies before

He asked why there is any kissing to begin with. So because there has been before requires it?

Because kissing is a fairly normal human expression of emotion and children like fairy tales with themes of princes and princesses. Kind of like how we don't hide kisses in public the same way we hide sex.

The issue is that they're using their platform to play sexual politics and indoctrinate children into their cult of 0 sexual morals. There's inherently a difference between the idea of a relationship between and man and a woman, which is the most essential relationship to the human race, and the relationship between two people of the same sex that Disney has decided is their job to shove down the throats of children because they're woke.

This is what the left does. They do the radical thing, act like it's not radical, and then ask why you even care about it. Then, after 10 or 20 years when they have achieved their desired results, they move on to the next radical idea that they want to normalize and repeat.

This x 1000.

BuddysBud
AG
Kvetch said:

Marcus Brutus said:

Tanya 93 said:

BAP Enthusiast said:

Why is there any kissing in this movie to begin with? Why the hell does everything revolve around sex for these people?
there has been kissing in Disney movies before

He asked why there is any kissing to begin with. So because there has been before requires it?

Because kissing is a fairly normal human expression of emotion and children like fairy tales with themes of princes and princesses. Kind of like how we don't hide kisses in public the same way we hide sex.

The issue is that they're using their platform to play sexual politics and indoctrinate children into their cult of 0 sexual morals. There's inherently a difference between the idea of a relationship between and man and a woman, which is the most essential relationship to the human race, and the relationship between two people of the same sex that Disney has decided is their job to shove down the throats of children because they're woke.

This is what the left does. They do the radical thing, act like it's not radical, and then ask why you even care about it. Then, after 10 or 20 years when they have achieved their desired results, they move on to the next radical idea that they want to normalize and repeat.

Unfortunately, through massive propaganda campaigns, they have decreased the time of normalization from your 10-20 years to 2-4 years.
hph6203
AG
Seen it. They stand out there and say they're proud of being gay to thumb their nose at people like you that say they're mostly rape victims. I think that has devolved into an event that many homosexuals are not as enthusiastic about, because it makes the whole look like a bunch of sex crazed individuals.
Kvetch
AG
hph6203 said:

Seen it. They stand out there and say they're proud of being gay to thumb their nose at people like you that say they're mostly rape victims. I think that has devolved into an event that many homosexuals are not as enthusiastic about, because it makes the whole look like a bunch of sex crazed individuals.

I mean, they have branded themselves with the word pride, which isn't historically considered to represent virtuous people…
NicosMachine
AG
hph6203 said:

Gay men report having been sexually abused as a child at a rate 7x higher than heterosexual men. It is very strong evidence that homosexuality is, at least partly, taught and learned. That's not to say "they are mostly rape victims". It does mean we should take care not to groom or teach children that homosexuality is on par with normal male/female sex.
aTmAg
AG
hph6203 said:

So the answer to this:

Quote:

Is it possible that homosexuals don't define themselves by being homosexual
for many of them is "no". Because they clearly do.
hph6203
AG
If you could read that entire sentence you'd see that pride is a reaction to the way society perceived homosexuality, which is what the rest of that sentence proposes. Taking a day to throw your middle finger up at the people that say you should be ashamed is the same thing that MAGA individuals do when they go to a Trump rally.

Could probably get a discount rate by having a MAGA pride event.
tk for tu juan
Remember the freak out of Lando being pansexual before Solo was released, and then it was a brief throwaway moment in the movie? Guessing this kiss will be the same and all the nut clenching fear will be for nothing
BigRobSA
hph6203 said:

If you could read that entire sentence you'd see that pride is a reaction to the way society perceived homosexuality, which is what the rest of that sentence proposes. Taking a day to throw your middle finger up at the people that say you should be ashamed is the same thing that MAGA individuals do when they go to a Trump rally.

How is one proud of something they were simply born as?

I'm not proud of being either white or hispanic, as I had exactly zero to do with it. Same for gays, blacks, Asians, etc.

Be proud of accomplishments.
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
hph6203
AG
Back to that reading the entire concept thing.
aTmAg
AG
hph6203 said:

They really showed us that they are normal. That's for sure.
NicosMachine
AG
BigRobSA said:

hph6203 said:

I'm not proud of being either white or hispanic, as I had exactly zero to do with it. Same for gays, blacks, Asians, etc.

Norm MacDonald had something to say about "gay pride" or claims "I'm proud of my gay son". I'll not post a link because it would hurt some feelings but it illustrates the insanity of "gay pride" or being "proud of my gay son".
aTmAg
AG
I'll do it. I hate cancel culture:

(Warning language)

coconutED
AG
Not being ashamed of how you were born is one thing.

Straight up debauchery is a completely different thing.

So called "pride" has always been dominated by the latter, and what little is left of the former is fading away altogether.
Tanya 93
NicosMachine said:

BigRobSA said:

hph6203 said:

Norm MacDonald had something to say about "gay pride" or claims "I'm proud of my gay son". I'll not post a link because it would hurt some feelings but it illustrates the insanity of "gay pride" or being "proud of my gay son".
. . .

BluHorseShu
AG
ChemEAg08 said:

BlueAg2003 said:

Have you gotten mad at the other Disney films that feature kissing and asked why the people who put it in the film are obsessed with sex?

For me personally:

"but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea." - Matthew 18:6
I agree with this scripture. And the hard part as adults and certainly parents is to also not to influence children to hate, manipulate or hurt others. It's all sin. So we MUST be the example we proclaim
Ag-Yoakum95
AG
BlueAg2003 said:

I didn't even know this was a thing! I have never heard of this movie, let alone that there was a gay character (until it was posted here). Most gay people probably didn't. So don't act like we were all clamoring for this to happen.

Y'all keep up with way more gay news than I could ever imagine.
That would make the minority out of the minority group that just relishes this garbage.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.