It Was Boebert

22,009 Views | 254 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Rockdoc
johnnyblaze36
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Capybara said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

Capybara said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

Capybara said:

Perhaps, but that's besides the main point. People on this board are extremely scared of the changing social attitudes among Americans.
Highly doubt that. I can't speak for the board but if I had to guess more of us Conservatives lean more socially libertarian over time. We just don't like the invasion of the alphabet mafia trying to destroy lives if they don't conform or have a differing opinion and are highly against the indoctrination of children that is happening everywhere.
I'd agree with your first point if you restrict it to younger (the age cutoff is probably around 40-45 generally) conservatives. Older people in general are just more traditional. I vehemently disagree that "indoctrination" is happening as that cheapens its meaning to almost nothing, but everyone here clearly disagrees and won't be swayed by some random message board poster.
I'm in this demo.

Regarding the second bolded part, then you are not very well researched at all.

To the third part, you agreed with the first part but then said "everyone here clearly disagrees" which is a total contradiction. But you are right, I doubt many if any will be swayed by you.
I disagree about indoctrination, but I agree that younger conservatives are largely socially libertarian. In my OP, I made that judgement by scanning through threads and gauging star counts/rallying. I'd guess that most who comment are younger while most who read/star without commenting are older (on this board at least).
I have to run at the moment and doubt I'll persuade you either with the 50+ links of factual events of complete indoctrination of children I have off the top of my head so I'll just leave you with one for now from the American Library Association.

https://www.ala.org/advocacy/libraries-respond-drag-queen-story-hour

Quote:

Many libraries across the country have been hosting or participating in Drag Queen Story Hours. A few have experienced pushback from some members of their community. To support libraries facing challenges we have established this collection of resources. We will continue to add to it and welcome your contributions. ALA, through its actions and those of its members, is instrumental in creating a more equitable, diverse, and inclusive society.

This includes a commitment to combating marginalization and underrepresentation within the communities served by libraries through increased understanding of the effects of historical exclusion.
Note: Decisions about programming are made at the local level and are based on individual library policy.

What is Drag Queen Story Hour?

Drag Queen Story Hour is a program or event featuring drag queens reading stories to children in libraries, schools, or bookstores.
It was created by Michelle Tea and RADAR Productions in San Francisco, California. The official Drag Queen Story Hour website is www.dragqueenstoryhour.org

Capybara
johnnyblaze36 said:

Capybara said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

Capybara said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

Capybara said:

Perhaps, but that's besides the main point. People on this board are extremely scared of the changing social attitudes among Americans.
Highly doubt that. I can't speak for the board but if I had to guess more of us Conservatives lean more socially libertarian over time. We just don't like the invasion of the alphabet mafia trying to destroy lives if they don't conform or have a differing opinion and are highly against the indoctrination of children that is happening everywhere.
I'd agree with your first point if you restrict it to younger (the age cutoff is probably around 40-45 generally) conservatives. Older people in general are just more traditional. I vehemently disagree that "indoctrination" is happening as that cheapens its meaning to almost nothing, but everyone here clearly disagrees and won't be swayed by some random message board poster.
I'm in this demo.

To the third part, you agreed with the first part but then said "everyone here clearly disagrees" which is a total contradiction. But you are right, I doubt many if any will be swayed by you.
I disagree about indoctrination, but I agree that younger conservatives are largely socially libertarian. In my OP, I made that judgement by scanning through threads and gauging star counts/rallying. I'd guess that most who comment are younger while most who read/star without commenting are older (on this board at least).
I have to run at the moment and doubt I'll persuade you either with the 50+ links of factual events of complete indoctrination of children I have off the top of my head so I'll just leave you with one for now from the American Library Association.

Quote:

Many libraries across the country have been hosting or participating in Drag Queen Story Hours. A few have experienced pushback from some members of their community. To support libraries facing challenges we have established this collection of resources. We will continue to add to it and welcome your contributions. ALA, through its actions and those of its members, is instrumental in creating a more equitable, diverse, and inclusive society.

This includes a commitment to combating marginalization and underrepresentation within the communities served by libraries through increased understanding of the effects of historical exclusion.
Note: Decisions about programming are made at the local level and are based on individual library policy.

Drag Queen Story Hour is a program or event featuring drag queens reading stories to children in libraries, schools, or bookstores.
It was created by Michelle Tea and RADAR Productions in San Francisco, California. The official Drag Queen Story Hour website is www.dragqueenstoryhour.org

Every drag queen story hour picture I've seen involves appropriately-dressed drag queens. I would simply not take your children to one of those story hours if you're that concerned about "indoctrination".
IslanderAg04
Stlkofta said:

blacksox said:

Five feet of dumb and Ill-informed.
Trump's fault, eh?

Not the guy who was actually in office? Not the guy who intentionally withheld funding for the Afghan Air Force and ANASOF? Not the guy who got 13 Americans killed and trusted the Taliban's intelligence to drone several children in a vehicle attempting to find a way out?

Pay no attention, dudes a massive troll.
johnnyblaze36
AG
Capybara said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

Capybara said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

Capybara said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

Capybara said:

I'm in this demo.

Quote:

Every drag queen story hour picture I've seen involves appropriately-dressed drag queens.

I would simply not take your children to one of those story hours if you're that concerned about "indoctrination".
Almost speechless.

But now you admit it is a thing? You are a walking contradiction. I don't have kids but please stay the hell away from every single one I know.

Buying_time
AG
....and Dementia Joe and his posse are still directly responsible for the loss of the 13.
Marcus Brutus
Capybara said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

Capybara said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

Capybara said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

Capybara said:

I'm in this demo.

Quote:

Every drag queen story hour picture I've seen involves appropriately-dressed drag queens. I would simply not take your children to one of those story hours if you're that concerned about "indoctrination".

lmao! Good grief!

The degeneracy needs to end, period! We don't need drag queens reading books to kids. There is NO educational benefit to it. The librarian can read to them.

This is nothing but pure indoctrination and brainwashing to normalize the godless degeneracy you support. You expose the little minds to perversion so they grow up thinking its normal!
Ol_Ag_02
AG
Capybara said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

Capybara said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

Capybara said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

Capybara said:

I'm in this demo.

Quote:

There's no such thing as an appropriately-dressed drag queen.
Ellis Wyatt
Capybara said:

Scared? Degeneracy isn't scary. It's appalling. Morals and values matter. The current state of our country paints an ugly picture.
Matt_ag98
Ol_Ag_02 said:

Capybara said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

Capybara said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

Capybara said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

Capybara said:

I'm in this demo.

Quote:

There's no such thing as an appropriately-dressed drag queen.

And certainly not for kiddie story hour at your local public library
Rockdoc
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

Capybara said:

Scared? Degeneracy isn't scary. It's appalling. Morals and values matter. The current state of our country paints an ugly picture.

Correct. Their immortality shouldn't scare me. It should scare them.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.