If you had a chance to redo Jan 6th what you do to make sure it ended well.

3,382 Views | 58 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TxTarpon
Deplorable
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SA68AG said:

Stay out of the capital and all other federal buildings.

That's all it would have taken to just have made this a non-controversial peaceful demonstration

But the FBI agent …err…I mean protestor… totally not an FBI agent… said to!

IndividualFreedom
Quote:

Knock Ray Epps out.

This brings up a good point..... There are going to be fake supporters at the people's convoy. There will be the confederate flag guy, the race speech sign guy, the guy starting fights, etc... on a side note, has anyone ever seen the movie American X?
eric76
AG
Detmersdislocatedshoulder said:

eric76 said:

In an ideal world, Trump would have been an intelligent and principled President and would not have tried to keep the Presidency by conducting a coup against the government and the people of the United States.

If only trump were as principled and smart as joe Biden. Right?

Dude you can't make this up. Thanks for the laugh to start my morning off right.
I didn't say that at all. I didn't say anything about Biden in my post.

They are Tweedledee and Tweedledum.

It is crazy to jump to the conclusion that if you don't support X, then you support Y.
Gigem314
AG
eric76 said:

In an ideal world, Trump would have been an intelligent and principled President and would not have tried to keep the Presidency by conducting a coup against the government and the people of the United States.
Man the nutballs are really out today.
eric76
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

eric76 said:

would not have tried to keep the Presidency by conducting a coup against the government and the people of the United States.
Oh, Eric. That's idiotic.
Trump lost the election and so he was trying to take illegal control of the process in an effort to stay in power. That cannot be allowed no matter who it is.
Science Denier
AG
eric76 said:

This, my good friends, is how you troll.

Excellent job!!!
LOL OLD
Science Denier
AG
eric76 said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

eric76 said:

would not have tried to keep the Presidency by conducting a coup against the government and the people of the United States.
Oh, Eric. That's idiotic.
Trump lost the election and so he was trying to take illegal control of the process in an effort to stay in power. That cannot be allowed no matter who it is.
So, making a speech is the lib definition of illegal control?
LOL OLD
Satellite of Love
Make sure the whole FBI was in a mandatory training that day far removed from DC. That would have stopped the break-ins.
nortex97
AG
Pardon everyone detained before Xiden is sworn in.
peacedude
AG
OG UNF said:

SA68AG said:

Stay out of the capital and all other federal buildings.

That's all it would have taken to just have made this a non-controversial peaceful demonstration

But the FBI agent …err…I mean protestor… totally not an FBI agent… said to!

That was then, this is now:

BigRobSA
Fountains of chocolate

Everything is better with chocolate fountains
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
A is A
AG
FCBlitz said:

No cell phones
Lots of camera shots
Coordinated documentation of min by min events
The use of masks and umbrellas
Get close but do not go into capital hill?
No Spin Ag
NoahAg said:

Can't reply. Don't want to get on CIA watchlist.

If you've been on any politically oriented websites and social media outlets, even the ones you think only the right people know about and frequent, trust me, you've been on their watch listfrom day one, and that was while Trump was still president. By now they probably know when you go out, who your loved ones are, and anything else they find important.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
lb3
AG
The capitol police should have disarmed the protestors and taken their guns before they ever approached the capitol.

Oh, wait….
BluHorseShu
AG
FCBlitz said:

No cell phones
Lots of camera shots
Scheduled a NASCAR race in DC area with free beer all day. Problem solved
backintexas2013
AG
Find someone like blowjob Ford and Accuse Biden of a fake rape first. If you do that then protests are ok.
Fins Up!
AG
Can anyone really say how they really feel on a public message forum?

I will defer and take the high road. And that's unusual for me.
M-K-TAG
AG
Maybe bring in the national guard like was recommended and the capitol police actually do their job instead of unlocking magnetic doors and waving people in thru the barricades? What a joke that was. The most powerful country on the planet and we can't keep out a ragtag bunch of flag wielding selfie takers? Embarrassing.
No Spin Ag
BluHorseShu said:

FCBlitz said:

No cell phones
Lots of camera shots
Scheduled a NASCAR race in DC area with free beer all day. Problem solved

I'm not a fan of watching cars make lefts all day, but for free beer, I'm in.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
InfantryAg
AG
Having been a couple of hundred yards from all this I can tell you the amount of people that actually entered the capitol was a small percentage of the overall crowd. The amount that actually forced their way in or broke in was a very small percentage of the crowd.

I saw many leaving when the protest started turning into a riot. They were all trump supporters and pretty mad at the people that were rioting.

Why some people stood by and watched someone use a hockey stick to beat a cop, who was on the ground, is beyond me.

Big difference between people who were let in by Capitol Police and those who broke windows/doors or fought their way in.

The left appreciates the optics of this whole event.
Faustus
Have held the rally on the 5th.
zephyr88
AG
A peaceful protest would've made their point without breaking a single law. The sheer magnitude of people out there was quite impressive. The numbers alone would've scared the sheet out of the 'public servants'. It was never going to change the outcome, but it would've set the tone. When the first door was violated, the first window broken, etc. is when the crowd lost its control of the situation. The protest should've never entered the building. Once they crossed that line, it opened a can or worms.
TxTarpon
No building breech.
No asset destruction.
No police assault.

TxTarpon
Flag on the ground?
Beat that hippie scum!!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.