The Air Force Went Woke, Its Planes Won't Fly

4,831 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by ABATTBQ11
WolfCall
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
They think that diversity, wokeness, fake equity, and critical race theory are the Air Force Mission.

Getting planes in the air is something they occasionally work on, but not important for the overall Air Force Mission.
You voted for this because you didn't like Mean Tweets?!
CanyonAg77
AG
BarnacleBill said:

We still have Hueys? We have any P-51s too?
I'm betting that the oldest thing we have flying right now is the B-57 (US version of the British Canberra) NASA has three of them as weather observation planes. They are on loan from USAF, and served as airborne communication hubs in Afghanistan. First flight in 1951, Air Force flew them until 1983.

The Royal Air Force has some Spitfires and Hurricanes in their inventory, flown by current RAF pilots in air shows.

NASA B-57

richardag
geoag58 said:

Bet they'll change the definition of readiness.
Winning answer.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
CanyonAg77
AG
Also, the Huey is being stripped down to the frame, and rebuilt as the UH-1Y Venom.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell_UH-1Y_Venom

Venom:

Huey:

UTExan
Maybe after our Air Force is sufficiently dumbed down, we can re-equip with those plywood Dehavilland Mosquitoes and the venerable Douglas C-47/DC 3. They survived years knocking about in underdeveloped Africa and Asia, so surviving a woke Air Force might not present too great a challenge.
“If you’re going to have crime it should at least be organized crime”
-Havelock Vetinari
BuddysBud
AG
It seems like it is all going according to the plan.
The Fife
CanyonAg77 said:

How many of you are driving cars that are 31 years old? Or using computers or home appliances that are 3 decades old?

Uhhhhhhh .....
The Fife
CanyonAg77 said:

BarnacleBill said:

We still have Hueys? We have any P-51s too?
I'm betting that the oldest thing we have flying right now is the B-57 (US version of the British Canberra) NASA has three of them as weather observation planes. They are on loan from USAF, and served as airborne communication hubs in Afghanistan. First flight in 1951, Air Force flew them until 1983.

The Royal Air Force has some Spitfires and Hurricanes in their inventory, flown by current RAF pilots in air shows.

NASA B-57

I could swear I dealt with some 55 and 56 tail number KC-135s in the 2000s but can't remember if they were E or R models. If they were E I'd imagine they're gone by now, but there are still enough other ones still flying that are almost at old.

I heard they were taking a couple apart to see if the airframe had another 20-30 years more left to go so it looks like we'll see them around for a long time.
APHIS AG
Satellite of Love said:

Our military's top priority should be readiness to out kill the enemy. Makeup of skin color or how they identify on the inside shouldn't matter. The enemy isn't going to care if you feel like a boy or a girl on the day they kill you in combat.
And this has been the lefts plan all along. American "exceptionalism" that Trump made a priority was the lefts/Democratic nightmare for it interfered with globalism. The left wants a weak international military but a strong on here at home to quell any potential "disturbance".

Now, we have planes that can't fly, Soldiers that can't fight, and Seaman that can't sail.

And our enemies know this.

And Russia is taking full advantage of this with China, Iran, and NK waiting for their opportunity.
ABATTBQ11
AG
To be entirely honest, the military budget is somewhat bloated with waste. I've heard way too many stories of units finding new and creative ways to burn through money to make sure their budget didn't shrink the next year.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.