Report: Russia To Start Invasion

6,596 Views | 56 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Aggie4Life02
rocky the dog
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
TheEternalPessimist
I am worn out on trying to save Europe, Asia, Africa, Israel, and Asia from itself.

Maybe it's time we save ourselves from the woke leftist enemies within first?

Ukraine is the Ukraine, Russia, and EU's problem. Not ours.

Disband NATO. Disband the UN. It's all a globalist elite ****hole gathering of cultural Marxists policy makers and influencers anyways.
ABATTBQ87
AG
rocky the dog said:

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley called his Chinese counterpart twice in the waning months of Donald Trump's presidency to secretly reassure Beijing that the U.S. would not attack, a Milley spokesman confirmed.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/15/milley-held-secret-calls-with-china-others-as-trump-pushed-election-lies.html
Jock 07
AG
K2-HMFIC said:

mickeyrig06sq3 said:

exp said:

What's this obsession with calling it publicly before it happens?

Putin is trying to frame the invasion (to his people) as a response to Ukranian aggression. By publicizing dates, it puts him in the position to proceed and show that it was planned, or back down to see if he can have an opportunity to pull off the narrative. Stalemate.
This.

Putin has lost strategic and operational surprise at this point.

Puts him behind the curve in the info warfare fight.

This is logical but I'm not entirely sure he ultimately cares. I'm sure he's prefer to try blaming the Ukrainians like he did with chechyns but I don't think that will stop him from rolling tanks if that's what he wants.
NicosMachine
AG
I keep thinking this is the same story, but there has literally been a "Russia invades tomorrow" story every day for the past 10 days. The propaganda is so amateurish its embarrassing.
Jock 07
AG
And here's a good rundown on how we got to where we're at today.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6298220618001

ag7g7ie
My Name Is Judge
No Spin Ag said:

I'm sure the military industrial complex and their buddies are creaming themselves right now in hopes that they can get in on the action.

Yep

Good job voting for it
Cheating ass refs are the real pandemic
TheCurl84
AG
exp said:

What's this obsession with calling it publicly before it happens?

Biden needs this invasion badly. He is so hoping.
cbr
AG
aggiehawg said:

Rock1982 said:

We will be directly involved, with kinetics, before this is over.

All should take note that it was more than 2 years from the Nazi invasion of Poland to the US declaration of war …. The last time aggression of this magnitude happened in Europe.
The US did not declare war on Germany. We declared war on Japan after Pearl Harbor. A few days later, Germany declared war on the US.
We declared war on germany and japan by cutting off japans imports, demanding they completely cease all their operations, and give us a public apology and promise to behave. We declared war on germany by arming their enemies, attacking their navy and sinking their subs in neutral waters, among other things. We sent planes and pilots to attack both of their air forces too. Not to mention calling them both enemies and evil in every speech, accurate or not.

Not saying it wasnt the right thing to do, but we most certainly directly and intentionally provoked the war.
captkirk
AG
No Spin Ag said:

I'm sure the military industrial complex and their buddies are creaming themselves right now in hopes that they can get in on the action.
creaming xerselves
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Not saying it wasnt the right thing to do, but we most certainly directly and intentionally provoked the war.
Did we give them a pretext to declare war? Maybe. But declared war?

Give me a break.
teamrican1
Again? Geez, and I thought the Russian invasion of the Ukraine last Tuesday was bad. Image having to endure two full scale wars within the span of a week? Prayers with the Ukraine and all their good friends in the Biden Admin who must be really suffering right now.
cbr
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Give me a break.
Lol when you give their enemy a merchant fleet, fill it with weapons to be used agsinst them, send your navy out and attack their navy in the middle of the atlantic, and sink their naval vessels and kill their sailors, what do you call it?

Hitler was an evil delusional *******, but he was already at war with the us and knew it.
cbr
AG
cbr said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Give me a break.
Lol when you give their enemy a merchant fleet, fill it with weapons to be used agsinst them, send your navy out and attack their navy in the middle of the atlantic, and sink their naval vessels and kill their sailors, what do you call it?

Hitler was an evil delusional *******, but he was already at war with the us and knew it.
And by the way, it is now known that our entire state and treasury dept was run by soviet agents, including the guy that wrote the '**** you' letter to japan that triggered pearl. Stalin needed a us japan war even more than he needed a us/german war.
cbr
AG
Back to today, there really are no parallels. And the true motivations are really mirky. We know all of our senior leadership is subject to blackmail from their personal dealings with ukraine, but we dont know who was really pushing those buttons. We know our senior leadership is not acting for the united states but for their swamp masters, and we really dont know what they want out of the ukraine situation. We also dont know how many factions of swamp masters there are or who they really control. We know they control western european leadership too for the most part. But there is no way to know the real issues. So i dont think there is any way in hell to predict anything.

Many key decision makers are acting for secret reasons that have nothing to do with national interests.
APHIS AG
With Obama, Putin took the Crimea and parts of Ukraine.

With Trump, Putin very quiet.

With Biden, Putin plans to attack Ukraine with 180,000 men.

I wonder if their is a correlation?
APHIS AG
rocky the dog said:

A picture is worth a thousand words.
APHIS AG
ABATTBQ87 said:

rocky the dog said:

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley called his Chinese counterpart twice in the waning months of Donald Trump's presidency to secretly reassure Beijing that the U.S. would not attack, a Milley spokesman confirmed.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/15/milley-held-secret-calls-with-china-others-as-trump-pushed-election-lies.html
And he not only should have fired but also court martialed.

How can a man lead his troops by betraying his vows.
TXLandAg
AG
APHIS AG said:

ABATTBQ87 said:

rocky the dog said:

And he not only should have fired but also court martialed.

How can a man lead his troops by betraying his vows.

Well for what it's worth, we have a president that is betrayed by his bowels.
The Kraken
AG
Aggie4Life02 said:

Fake News. Warmonger propaganda.
Did not age well
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
Aggie4Life02
AG
New World Ag said:

Aggie4Life02 said:

Fake News. Warmonger propaganda.
Did not age well

Sorry, I didn't think Putin was this big of an idiot.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.