Ukraine - Russia Proxy War Over

3,261 Views | 32 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Irish 2.0
Irish 2.0
How long do you want to ignore this user?

DrEvazanPhD
Big guy get his cut finally?
TAMUallen
AG
Hooray! The Big Guy is able to stop Russia by talking with Ukraine. Such a hero
TyHolden
AG
MSM: Biden saves the World.

Nobel peace prize ensues.
Burnsey
AG
I don't do Twitter. Don't read zerohedge or even know what it is. What's with the naked guy?
Irish 2.0
Burnsey said:

I don't do Twitter. Don't read zerohedge or even know what it is. What's with the naked guy?

The people behind the account have a very thin line with Twitter and push the limits. They view themselves as the "Fight Club" of Twitter
GAC06
AG
US and Ukraine weren't about to fight each other. An important party is missing from this agreement.
Ernest Tucker
AG
The Biden administration was the biggest promoter of this "war". Despite Ukraine saying his antics were unhelpful.

Now he claims he paused a war that none really had strong evidence would ever be more than war gaming.

This was all a distraction the Biden administration desperately needed and manufactured
thirdcoast
AG
Remember that time Trump called Zelenskyy and one of the admin folks on call (Vindman) testified to the publicly released transcript of that call? Then he was labeled a "whistleblower" and hailed as hero.

Trump was actually impeached over that benign nothing burger phone call.

Meanwhile, Tony Bobulinski provided irrefutable paperwork and devices proving his business partner Hunter Biden was selling access to sitting VP Joe Biden ("big guy"), who was leveraging the US taxpayer to stiffle investigation into Burisma execs.

What a crazy world we live in where so many folks are completely misinformed or willfully ignorant.
TAMUallen
AG
Burnsey said:

Lol the naked guy. Tyler Durden.

https://www.zerohedge.com/

They're legit

Burnsey
AG
Ok. Way too gay. Just use the pic of Tylerr in his coat.
Lyon
This tweet doesn't mean **** lol
Irish 2.0
Mike Ropenus said:

This tweet doesn't mean **** lol

GAC06
AG
A longer form of the same nothingburger. If Russia committed to diplomacy, that would sort of mean something but they lied plenty before they invaded Georgia.
Lyon
Just confused because I don't see Putin's name?
Irish 2.0
Do either of y'all seriously think there's about to be a land war in Ukraine?
Irish 2.0
GAC06
AG
There is a high likelihood of another/expanded war in Ukraine
WolfCall
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

Do either of y'all seriously think there's about to be a land war in Ukraine?
Not as long as Hunter Biden's business interests are taken care of.
You voted for this because you didn't like Mean Tweets?!
Lyon
Eh I think there is a chance, a very small one but there is a chance. I just don't understand how you equate an agreement between the U.S. and Ukraine to peace between Ukraine and Russia?
Irish 2.0
For me, it's the Budapest Memorandum. I don't think either party (US/Ukraine/EU/Russia) wants the fallout of violating it and what it will do to political dynamics moving forward
Cen-Tex
AG
I hope the US ambassador to the Ukraine can resolve this diplomatically. Oh wait…
Lyon
Putin does not respect the Budapest Memorandum. He was accused of violating it when he took Crimea and he essentially gave US/Ukraine double birds. I appreciate your optimism though. For me, this thing isn't going away until forces start to withdraw from the border.
Drahknor03
AG
Burnsey said:

They are absolutely legit. They do a lot of economic policy reporting. I am 100% positive they have a direct source in the Federal Reserve.
peacedude
AG
Two fairly bright guys who know Bidet is illegitimate. After all, why would they listen to a trailer-park-trashy wannabe dictator's mumbly threats of poop-slinging?

Lmao.

What a loser & complete failure of a man. If he touches it, it dies.
titan
S
Mike Ropenus said:

Putin does not respect the Budapest Memorandum. He was accused of violating it when he took Crimea and he essentially gave US/Ukraine double birds. I appreciate your optimism though. For me, this thing isn't going away until forces start to withdraw from the border.
The possible off-side is there was genuinely strong Crimean support and had been for a long time -- Ukraine is more split almost half maybe even only a third, for more Russian control. They are more likely to fight and thus make it dicey for Putin.

Putin just may have other considerations too, if this is true:

A retired Russian general's criticism may signal a larger problem for Putin (msn.com)

Nothing is more dangerous than not having full support of his military.
ClickClackAg31
AG
Drahknor03 said:

Burnsey said:

They are absolutely legit. They do a lot of economic policy reporting. I am 100% positive they have a direct source in the Federal Reserve.

Also we're the first to call the lab leak theory and then we're kicked off Twitter for 6 months.
Irish 2.0

NCNJ1217
AG
Burnsey said:

Been said already, but do you even Fight Club bro
Aggie4Life02
AG
Ukraine tells warmongers to stfu.
K2-HMFIC

Looks like Scholz didn't want to give Putin his DNA either.
K2-HMFIC
Aggie4Life02 said:

Ok. Bro. We got it.

Putin can do no wrong, and US foreign policy is always bad.
Irish 2.0
K2-HMFIC said:

Aggie4Life02 said:

Ok. Bro. We got it.

Putin can do no wrong, and US foreign policy is always bad.

The Biden administration didn't do anything of value to stop this. They were beating the "Russia will invade on Wednesday" drum nonstop. Zelensky literally clowned him on his presser yesterday and has told them to stop with the rhetoric a number of times. That is straight from Ukraine, not Russia. This administration has made us look like a freaking joke amongst the global powers.

Putin didn't want a land war in Ukraine.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.