US intelligence says Russia plans to invade Ukraine on Wednesday, but

6,697 Views | 78 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BluHorseShu
SBISA Victim
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
has yet to share the evidence with Ukraine. I'm sure Biden's got this.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10505545/Moscow-accuses-West-propaganda-campaign-Ukraine.html
happy days
Biden is on vacation. Russia will have to wait until he returns.
wildmen09
AG
I know there are a ton on here that hate Biden, but we need him to succeed here. This is not a slope we want to go down. Nobody wins in this scenario
Nitro Power
AG
He hasn't succeeded at a thing in his life. I highly doubt he's going to start on something of this magnitude.
medog
AG
Here's a theory: Putin never intends to invade but US Intel insist an invasion is imminent, Biden and Putin have talks, the invasion never happens and ipso facto Biden takes credit in preventing WW3
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
DallasAg 94
DallasAg 94
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
wildmen09 said:

I know there are a ton on here that hate Biden, but we need him to succeed here. This is not a slope we want to go down. Nobody wins in this scenario
This horse would have had a better change against Secretariat, Seabiscuit, and Man O War than Joementia has of handling this with any acumen. Both were due at the glue factory a long time ago.

Fightin_Aggie
AG
wildmen09 said:

It's not about hate. When you elect a compromised incompetent immoral man the world is going to roll you.

Any moral person with a pulse knew how to handle this
1. Don't approve Nordstream 2
2. Promote domestic energy independence
3. Don't abandon Afghanistan
4. Close the border
5. Build a military that is made to win wars not esg, crt and blm points
6. Open up and don't force vaccines on people who don't want them

Basically keep America Great

Biden believes in American weakness to build up his and his families fortunes.

The policies that the dem party have implemented lead to only one outcome. That is what you all voted for. Don't come crying to us now that we need to hope and pray it turns out well. Elections result in actions that have consequences. Be prepared for what they are.
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
Get Off My Lawn
"What's the evidence?"
"I just gave it to you."
"No - you made an assertion. Do you have evidence?"
"How could you question all of the evidence I just gave you?!"
Prosperdick
AG
Get Off My Lawn said:

"What's the evidence?"
"I just gave it to you."
"No - you made an assertion. Do you have evidence?"
"How could you question all of the evidence I just gave you?!"
How dare you question the government declassifying this "evidence"...as pee paw would say "it's a big ****ing deal."
Clob94
Simple game. Russian tactics.

Ready
Fire
Aim
Then negotiate a better deal.

Biden will cave to Putin. Why?

Because he's feckless and corrupt--- and Putin knows it.
How do we know this?

Because Putin didn't try this on Trump.
Premium
AG
medog said:

Here's a theory: Putin never intends to invade but US Intel insist an invasion is imminent, Biden and Putin have talks, the invasion never happens and ipso facto Biden takes credit in preventing WW3

This is assuming Putin and Russia want to look like weaklings. What makes you believe Putin would intentionally be part of this scenario? What is in it for Russia?
fightingfarmer09
I'm in the middle of a project with my Eastern Europe coworker. He just laughs at all of this coming from the US.

But those guys are just tough dudes. Everyone gives off "mob" vibes.
BTKAG97
AG
wildmen09 said:

Succeed at what?
wildmen09
AG
Fightin_Aggie said:

wildmen09 said:

It's not about hate. When you elect a compromised incompetent immoral man the world is going to roll you.

Any moral person with a pulse knew how to handle this
1. Don't approve Nordstream 2
2. Promote domestic energy independence
3. Don't abandon Afghanistan
4. Close the border
5. Build a military that is made to win wars not esg, crt and blm points
6. Open up and don't force vaccines on people who don't want them

Basically keep America Great

Biden believes in American weakness to build up his and his families fortunes.

The policies that the dem party have implemented lead to only one outcome. That is what you all voted for. Don't come crying to us now that we need to hope and pray it turns out well. Elections result in actions that have consequences. Be prepared for what they are.

I couldn't agree with you more, but that's water under the bridge at this specific moment in time. There will be a time to vote on those issues and potentially adjudicate them. Now is the time to hope and pray for our government. The definition of success, to the US, is no invasion. Too many dominoes will fall after that happens.
titan
S
SBISA Victim said:

has yet to share the evidence with Ukraine. I'm sure Biden's got this.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10505545/Moscow-accuses-West-propaganda-campaign-Ukraine.html
That "intelligence" hasn't had a good record most of this century, starting with 9/11 and Iraq War invasion.

That it hasn't been shared with Ukraine yet if true, is crimiinal, because it heightens the strong impression that Bidenites (and Rino war mongers) want conflict in Ukraine and are eager to keep the rhetoric over-heated.

They clearly have sources not sharing since ordering the evacuations this week. But that is all the more something Ukraine needs to know if `real' rather than trying to provoke something (which is just as likely---WH gets no benefit of the doubt given its border behavior and talk to Trudeau)
titan
S

Quote:

Now is the time to hope and pray for our government. The definition of success, to the US, is no invasion. Too many dominoes will fall after that happens.
Ahhh...but that is the million dollar question, your bold. IS IT the definition? Deliberately stoking rhetoric and overheating the sense of crisis where even the `players' call you out to shut up --- says OTHERWISE.

So does the active abetting of the invasion of the U.S. border. These are not behaviors of an admin wanting to stop conflict.....
YouBet
AG
wildmen09 said:

Hate to tell you this, but he just sent Kamala to Europe to negotiate this on his behalf, so.......
wildmen09
AG
titan said:

Quote:

Now is the time to hope and pray for our government. The definition of success, to the US, is no invasion. Too many dominoes will fall after that happens.
Ahhh...but that is the million dollar question, your bold. IS IT the definition? Deliberately stoking rhetoric and overheating the sense of crisis where even the `players' call you out to shut up --- says OTHERWISE.

So does the active abetting of the invasion of the U.S. border. These are not behaviors of an admin wanting to stop conflict.....

I think there's a severe panic in the admin to not have another Afghan NEO situation. But we are where we are at this point. There's no denying the intel of troop build ups that are unmatched in recent history. You do not see field hospitals and A2AD moving around like this in normal exercises. So, yes, borders being recognized and protected with no military invasions is the definition of success. The second and third order effects of Russian military launching a raid on a sovereign capital is much different than illegals flooding our country.
wildmen09
AG
YouBet said:

wildmen09 said:

Hate to tell you this, but he just sent Kamala to Europe to negotiate this on his behalf, so.......

Didn't see that, I wish her success. But at this point, we're probably better off with the Europeans negotiating. Sad
No Spin Ag
medog said:

You might be on to something. All the politicians seem very calm about the whole situation, kind of like they all are trying to score political points by the people back home. I wouldn't be surprised if by next week this is all done with without anything happening. Then Putin can say he made the Americans and Europe blink, and Biden and Macron and others can say they knew nothing would happen all along
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
nortex97
AG
I opened this thread fully expecting the rest of the sentence/statement to be that Biden is going on vacation on Wednesday.
YouBet
AG
wildmen09 said:

YouBet said:

wildmen09 said:

Didn't see that, I wish her success. But at this point, we're probably better off with the Europeans negotiating. Sad
We are and I'm glad they finally started making noise about taking the lead this week. It's their problem to solve and I suspect Biden's total incompetence finally made them realize they had to take the reins or this was 100% leading to war.

I'll point this fact out again - the EU has 300M more people than Russia and 18x the GDP as Russia. They don't need us to figure this out.

Still might be too little; too late.
justcallmeharry
S
happy days said:

Biden's brain is on permanent vacation. Russia will not wait until he returns - that would be forever...
FIFY.
titan
S
YouBet said:

wildmen09 said:

YouBet said:

wildmen09 said:

We are and I'm glad they finally started making noise about taking the lead this week. It's their problem to solve and I suspect Biden's total incompetence finally made them realize they had to take the reins or this was 100% leading to war.

I'll point this fact out again - the EU has 300M more people than Russia and 18x the GDP as Russia. They don't need us to figure this out.

That's just the thing. Putin is not Biden, or Schumer or any of the low watt and entirely self-serving politicians. He has to know the logistics better than many ----- is this a Czechslovakia gamble? Meaning--- if they resist, my own military may throw me down (Halder was prepared to do this to Hitler) - -BUT...if they blink, I get really valuable territory and people for little cost.

But if Ukraine chooses to fight, it already can't be Czechslovakia --- so what is the real game.

Getting them to not join NATO seems easy enough, but there seems more to it.

OTOH, We do have to understand that because of the DC conduct this century, Russia correctly sees NATO as simply still aimed at them. To join it is to become a hostile. It is not a benign act. That is a factor our press and politicos willfully forgets often when giving their speeches.

JFABNRGR
AG
A state department special agent just told me the russians are evacuating all of their non combatant citizens out of Ukraine including their embassy. Not a good sign.
“You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me.”
- Alexander Solzhenitsyn
administrative errors
I know zero of my Ukrainian "family-in-law" are leaving.

I'm troubled and hope they know something.

But I know 60 and 79 year Olds putting on their fatigues to prepare to fight for their country.

These are strong men and people and *******it I'd trade em for half the graduates from TAMU let alone 50% of the American population.

I have Nothing but complete respect for their culture and doing everything I can to will the universe to protect them.

Coming soon:
AE Ventures - sooner than soon
*Psychedelic Retreats
*Physical and mental exercises
*Addiction services

Step 3: property found

Step 4: set date

Step 5: plan agenda for participants, food, logistics etc, integration and counseling post-experience

Step 6: long-term planning

I am amped.
YouBet
AG
titan said:

YouBet said:

wildmen09 said:

YouBet said:

wildmen09 said:

That's just the thing. Putin is not Biden, or Schumer or any of the low watt and entirely self-serving politicians. He has to know the logistics better than many ----- is this a Czechslovakia gamble? Meaning--- if they resist, my own military may throw me down (Halder was prepared to do this to Hitler) - -BUT...if they blink, I get really valuable territory and people for little cost.

But if Ukraine chooses to fight, it already can't be Czechslovakia --- so what is the real game.

Getting them to not join NATO seems easy enough, but there seems more to it.

OTOH, We do have to understand that because of the DC conduct this century, Russia correctly sees NATO as simply still aimed at them. To join it is to become a hostile. It is not a benign act. That is a factor our press and politicos willfully forgets often when giving their speeches.

I think it's two things:

1. What you said about NATO.
2. Russia is dying...literally. Not today or tomorrow but that is their trend line. They need resources and like-cultured people to bolster their state. They are highly diseased and unhealthy. Their life expectancy is 70. That is pitiful for a supposedly developed country that is largely similar in ethnicity across the gamut of their ethnic groups.

Enter Ukraine - a huge land mass with resources and ports that is aligned ethnically and culturally. That doesn't fix their life expectancy and health issues, but it gives them breathing room.

That also conveniently plays into the thought that Putin is wanting to rebuild the Russian Empire (not the USSR), so he essentially gets two birds with one stone by doing this.
titan
S
administrative errors said:

I know zero of my Ukrainian "family-in-law" are leaving.

I'm troubled and hope they know something.

But I know 60 and 79 year Olds putting on their fatigues to prepare to fight for their country.

These are strong men and people and *******it I'd trade em for half the graduates from TAMU let alone 50% of the American population.

I have Nothing but complete respect for their culture and doing everything I can to will the universe to protect them.

That's just the thing. This isn't Putin occupying San Franciso or Seattle which would probably be easy ---- he would be having to play the role of the Wehrmacht again --- with Ukraine citizens being the fierce `defenders of the motherland' again. A non Islamist version of Chechnya.

How can that look very feasible or wise? The man is not stupid. Something is going on here---- he has to have Ukrainian insider elements. Some reason to think this will work smoothly (like Crimea).

And how does it play with the Russian Army and citizens?

administrative errors
I've talked with numerous Russians people and they love Ukraine. Many Ukrainians love Russians. Both don't appreciate the perspectives of their leadership generally.

It's almost like a UT/ATM relationship but where UT decided they went commie and killed off all of our farmers and starved a significant portion of aggies to attempt to snuff out our culture, because wypipo.
Coming soon:
AE Ventures - sooner than soon
*Psychedelic Retreats
*Physical and mental exercises
*Addiction services

Step 3: property found

Step 4: set date

Step 5: plan agenda for participants, food, logistics etc, integration and counseling post-experience

Step 6: long-term planning

I am amped.
titan
S
administrative errors said:

I've talked with numerous Russians people and they love Ukraine. Many Ukrainians love Russians. Both don't appreciate the perspectives of their leadership generally.

It's almost like a UT/ATM relationship but where UT decided they went commie and killed off all of our farmers and starved a significant portion of aggies to attempt to snuff out our culture, because wypipo.
Amazing, but that corresponds with contacts in both countries and what they say, yes.

Its enough to wish the Heinlein `Starship Troopers' model would take place. If Milley wants to make a useful `phone call' he should call his Rusisan counterpart, and they both agree to displace their regimes and the militaries of the world find common cause ending crony exploitation of their sacrifices.
Bobaloo
'The president has a long and distinguished career of assessing complex foreign policy situations and making the correct decision to enhance the interests of the United States. Putin won't mess with Joe Biden.' - Concerned Moderate
wildmen09
AG
100% agree with #2. The big question is, do we care? Should we care? Or do we go with appeasement?

I think we are a war weary country (rightfully so) and this ends the way Putin wants.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.